I think I have bad aspects...

Zarathu

Account Closed

kimbermoon

We all have some negative aspects, representing contentions or conflicts that are in need of resolving at the personal level. Your Mars oppose Neptune/Uranus is of course troubling, representing open confrontations. This is overlaid with an additional affliction of the Sun, while Mars also squares the Moon. Still you have nice trines and sextiles to help find resolutions. We need more info about what you are seeking an answer to....

Almost nobody has a chart they cannot handle. And everyone has aspects and areas that your chart is telling you: "Do not to go there, because it will not work for you in this life!" What exactly is your concern?

I agree we all have conflicting aspects which can be seen as trials for this lifetime, we can then look at our natal charts to locate weaknesses and work on them. However I am curious as to what you meant by 'almost nobody..'

CAREFREE

Almost nobody has a chart they cannot handle. And everyone has aspects and areas that your chart is telling you: "Do not to go there, because it will not work for you in this life!" What exactly is your concern?

Thanks for responding! Can you tell me which area in life i should not go to?

Where will i find the most difficulty in life?

CAREFREE

We all have some negative aspects, representing contentions or conflicts that are in need of resolving at the personal level. Your Mars oppose Neptune/Uranus is of course troubling, representing open confrontations. This is overlaid with an additional affliction of the Sun, while Mars also squares the Moon. Still you have nice trines and sextiles to help find resolutions. We need more info about what you are seeking an answer to....

Thank you ! Can you tell me something about my career and love life? What are the positives and negatives?

Zarathu

Account Closed
I agree we all have conflicting aspects which can be seen as trials for this lifetime, we can then look at our natal charts to locate weaknesses and work on them. However I am curious as to what you meant by 'almost nobody..'

I don't deal in absolutes, only gray areas.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Thanks for responding! Can you tell me which area in life i should not go to?

Where will i find the most difficulty in life?

Without a chart, or birth data, I am not psychic enough to tell you when you were born and where.

But in any case that is a full analysis of your chart, something that would take me at least 3 hours of my time to produce. And since I am a counseling astrologer, its not something that I do and then leave. it something you would have interact with me over time. If you are under 30 years old, you will not be able to do this. Perhaps you could, but I have only run into one person under thirty who was able to stay with an on-going full analysis of their issues.

Since you've only had three posts here and no chart presented, I doubt that I can assist this specifically for you.

CAREFREE

Without a chart, or birth data, I am not psychic enough to tell you when you were born and where.

But in any case that is a full analysis of your chart, something that would take me at least 3 hours of my time to produce. And since I am a counseling astrologer, its not something that I do and then leave. it something you would have interact with me over time. If you are under 30 years old, you will not be able to do this. Perhaps you could, but I have only run into one person under thirty who was able to stay with an on-going full analysis of their issues.

Since you've only had three posts here and no chart presented, I doubt that I can assist this specifically for you.

Here is my chart :) Well what can you tell me that wont take too much of your time?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_david_hp.64424.34687.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_david_hp.64424.34687.gif
    48.2 KB · Views: 39

kimbermoon

your chart suggests that matters of love and marriage may be more important than your career, due to the collective energies in your 5th and 7th H. In this area of your life there will be much activity and a need for balancing between the different energies; the balancing between earth [the physical] and water [the emotions]. Libra ruling your 5th reinforces this need for inner balance in order to create harmony with others. Above all you are needing to resolve the major opposition between Mars, with the conjunction of Uranus/Neptune. There can be a lot of instability in marriage, with this opposition across the relationship axis. Mars=ambition and momentum through physical activity; afflicted Mars can relate to anger, frustration and misdirected actions. Uranus=change that is often sudden and unexpected; instability that requires a higher consciousness to resolve.
Neptune=confusion, indecision, dissipation or disillusionment. Since Mars rules your 11th H there can be periods of animosity or contentions with friends, or colleagues. Moon/Mars square in the natal chart= problems at the emotional level can contribute to inter-personal difficulties; the mismanagement of the emotions can cause inappropriate actions which cause negative responses in others. Problems can also stem from the tension between your Sun [Identity, sense of self] and Uranus/Neptune as well.; you may be too prone to dependency in relationships, and have difficulty expressing your individuality. Of significance is the fact of a primary dominance of earth and water in the chart, which makes you innately more of an introvert, that can be shy or inhibited and perhaps lacking in confidence to really express yourself in the outer world. You are a highly sensitive and emotional individual, and apt to have psychic receptivity as well, which can cause problems or disassociative states if not properly understood.
The positives?
Mars trine Pluto; Moon and Jupiter both trine Saturn; NN [destiny] + Jupiter/Venus conjunct sextile Uranus/Neptune. Personality factors; Sun in Libra; Moon in Scorpio, Cancer rising. You do have a great deal of energy in the octave relating to 'spiritual awakening' which may dominate in your overall purpose. NN in Scorpio=development of a strong sense of personal power and gaining mastery over the emotions; a great deal of love to give and deep commitments through romance/creativity. The potential for 'healing' is high, in view of the aspects involving Chiron in your chart; gaining emotional awareness and understanding, and control, through the Scorpio energies.

CAREFREE

your chart suggests that matters of love and marriage may be more important than your career, due to the collective energies in your 5th and 7th H. In this area of your life there will be much activity and a need for balancing between the different energies; the balancing between earth [the physical] and water [the emotions]. Libra ruling your 5th reinforces this need for inner balance in order to create harmony with others. Above all you are needing to resolve the major opposition between Mars, with the conjunction of Uranus/Neptune. There can be a lot of instability in marriage, with this opposition across the relationship axis. Mars=ambition and momentum through physical activity; afflicted Mars can relate to anger, frustration and misdirected actions. Uranus=change that is often sudden and unexpected; instability that requires a higher consciousness to resolve.
Neptune=confusion, indecision, dissipation or disillusionment. Since Mars rules your 11th H there can be periods of animosity or contentions with friends, or colleagues. Moon/Mars square in the natal chart= problems at the emotional level can contribute to inter-personal difficulties; the mismanagement of the emotions can cause inappropriate actions which cause negative responses in others. Problems can also stem from the tension between your Sun [Identity, sense of self] and Uranus/Neptune as well.; you may be too prone to dependency in relationships, and have difficulty expressing your individuality. Of significance is the fact of a primary dominance of earth and water in the chart, which makes you innately more of an introvert, that can be shy or inhibited and perhaps lacking in confidence to really express yourself in the outer world. You are a highly sensitive and emotional individual, and apt to have psychic receptivity as well, which can cause problems or disassociative states if not properly understood.
The positives?
Mars trine Pluto; Moon and Jupiter both trine Saturn; NN [destiny] + Jupiter/Venus conjunct sextile Uranus/Neptune. Personality factors; Sun in Libra; Moon in Scorpio, Cancer rising. You do have a great deal of energy in the octave relating to 'spiritual awakening' which may dominate in your overall purpose. NN in Scorpio=development of a strong sense of personal power and gaining mastery over the emotions; a great deal of love to give and deep commitments through romance/creativity. The potential for 'healing' is high, in view of the aspects involving Chiron in your chart; gaining emotional awareness and understanding, and control, through the Scorpio energies.

Spiritual awakening? Whats that exactly? Do i Have a stelium in scorpio?
What will most likely be my career? And this may seem....awkward but can you tell me something about my death? Is my personality more like a person who is a scorpio?

kimbermoon

You do have a stellium in the sign of Scorpio, which is a rather strong dominating factor...it can lead you to in-depth discoveries and experiences in life. Scorpio= power, control and the will to understand the mysteries of life. It often lends to a search for answers through metaphysical /psychic experience, through penetrating research and studies and experiences are often intense and penetrating. My mention of spiritual awakening refers to becoming more aware of the true nature of life and living; it is opening your consciousness to higher principles, understandings and thoughts; becoming more attuned to your inner divinity; opening to the power of love; and understanding the right ways of living. Sorry, death is not a topic for astrological interpretation for me; it comes to us all, and in it's proper time. Knowing your appointed time of death does not help you live more creatively in the moment. As per 'career' that area of life is wide open for you; there are so many variables available for each chart, and if you know yourself well enough you will make the appropriate decision for yourself in that matter. We can only note a few hints; Pisces rules the MC, so your choices might have to do with Neptune in particular; perhaps healing, counselling, marine ecology or transport, photograph or the film industry to name a few. You would need a more in-depth analysis to guide you on that.

CAREFREE

You do have a stellium in the sign of Scorpio, which is a rather strong dominating factor...it can lead you to in-depth discoveries and experiences in life. Scorpio= power, control and the will to understand the mysteries of life. It often lends to a search for answers through metaphysical /psychic experience, through penetrating research and studies and experiences are often intense and penetrating. My mention of spiritual awakening refers to becoming more aware of the true nature of life and living; it is opening your consciousness to higher principles, understandings and thoughts; becoming more attuned to your inner divinity; opening to the power of love; and understanding the right ways of living. Sorry, death is not a topic for astrological interpretation for me; it comes to us all, and in it's proper time. Knowing your appointed time of death does not help you live more creatively in the moment. As per 'career' that area of life is wide open for you; there are so many variables available for each chart, and if you know yourself well enough you will make the appropriate decision for yourself in that matter. We can only note a few hints; Pisces rules the MC, so your choices might have to do with Neptune in particular; perhaps healing, counselling, marine ecology or transport, photograph or the film industry to name a few. You would need a more in-depth analysis to guide you on that.

Thanks for this! I am now a full believer in astrology. I am in to Photography and film making. I want to go to faculty of dramatic arts soooo spot on !

One last question before I stop bothering you. Can you tell me what kind of a girl or woman would suit me best? And what whould be her sun sign?

Last edited:

kimbermoon

With your inherent sensitivity, you would probably be drawn to other water signs who could understand your emotional depths and is compassionate and sympathetic to your needs; someone who could share the depths of your perception and insight, as well as your passions and creative impulses; you would want her to appreciate and admire her. You expect someone who creates both drama and mystery but is also willing to nurture and encourage you, paying particular attention to your needs. Also someone who is not afraid of deep investigations into the nature of Life and Death.
These are some of your more conscious motivations in love, however subconsciously you are apt to attract someone very different, to counteract your sensitivities and need for security and stability. We often are drawn to our polar opposite to fulfil the needs we feel are lacking in ourselves; with Cancer Rising your polar opposite is of the earth nature, who can help to stabilize your own emotional intensity; someone to take care of and manage the responsibilities of daily living; someone to keep you more grounded to keep you from drifting into the ethereal realms. In the end though, such a person can be rather reserved even to the point of being dull, and is apt to be emotionally inhibited, and not comfortable sharing their most intimate details openly. Analysis of your relationship chemistry is complex, and truly requires a much deeper analysis. Much is subconscious in nature and thus often we find that “ we can't always get what we want, but sometimes we may get what we need'. Better to ask yourself, how can I best suit my partner? One thing I would note is that you are probably best to avoid Scorpio women, despite their sexual appeal, since it would probably be a constant battle of competition between power and control...just sayin'