Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology

Other Astrology Here, you can discuss anything else astrological that doesn't belong in the other boards. Includes medical astrology, mundane astrology, parts, sports astrology, research and development, degree symbols, fixed stars, asteroids, symbols systems, karma, and Aquarian astrology.

Unread 01-21-2012, 04:18 PM

Send a message via MSN to rubyelixir Send a message via Yahoo to rubyelixir
Red face Re: The Dark Sun and The Neon Kabuki Starlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by scienceofself View Post
Rubyelixer,
My apologies for being absent. I promised I would look at your ringy chart --which I will do-- but for now after a quick glance it appears that you're an artist--a painter in all likelihood. Since you're a Tiger with a cusped Saturn in late Capricorn and a Jupiter in the fifth house of Aquarius with a powerful stellium in the fourth making trines to the 12th with Uranus and Pluto.
You probably are creating children's images of some sort with an emphasis on miniaturization as the fourth house brings with it modes of nostalgia, (miniaturization would be a type of analogous motif of childhood with the fourth house and Saturn nearby.) You have a winter Sun so the paintings may bear a strange lighting too...have you ever seen El Greco's moody skies? Overall it's a blend of Mercury MC and its placement in the fourth versus the 12th house trine to H4 and Jupiter in H5-Topicality versus Depth. While Saturn rules "time" its presence in the fifth suggests (along with Jupiter) that you will be attracted to POP modes and the weird sublime...How about illustrating a cool children's book or making your own? Weird antique candy? (Steam punk will get your eye but overall its too dark for your candy colored Mercury.)
Did you watch cartoons growing up?...Check out Kenny Scharf's paintings.

You would probably blend this wintering effect to fourth house "curios"--objet trouve' in many different forms.
Since you have the two large historically masculine planets [Jupiter and Saturn] in the fifth house while being an evening birth the planetary effect is akin to an "inverted sun"--daylit and solarizing but dark and moody. This produces a weird sublime artistically speaking yet it is sensitive and understanding of others--truly sympathetic. I bet you really are a good friend. Do you collect interesting objects?

Do you like the magic hour between dusk and dark? Yes, I think you do.

The chart also points to makeup and display in general as you have a Mercury ruled midheaven (disposited into the fourth house stellium and the 12th Uranus) as well as theater. Harajuku district? Kabuki anyone? Better yet, you dream of being a neon lit Kabuki starlet while riding a magic glissando of synthesized koto music. You are lovely. You are crazy. You are crazy lovely. (Something tells me that you are pretty too.)

I know a woman with a slightly similar chart who knits! If you were to knit they would be mixtures of yarned abstraction filling in for the moodiness plus the above mentioned motifs--like a spider's web of ornamentation--check out Judy Pfaffs work for ideas or perhaps Laurie Simmons (funny but too serious) or even older still life painters from the Beaux arts period. Check out old Dutch still life painter Willem Kalf too.

Im going to bed now. Ill pick this up over the weekend...an island of weird toys comes to mind or candy. On another note, have you ever painted glass or been entranced with stained glass? (Church stained glass comes to mind--Uranus 12) If you created your own it would be very interesting since it would be inspired by new motifs. Imagine your paintings in stained glass? Also sheer transparency is interesting...a minimalist paring down to achieve sublimity.

Thank you.

PS: Check out the Japanese band "Triple Nipple". You will enjoy--lol.

Sidereally,
Science of Self
Oh My GLOB!!!!!!!!! U are unBELIEVABLE!!!!!! Your precise-ness is uncanny! check out my art work-lighting-making miniature things BIGGER- & Above all TOYS!!!! You will really enjoy my statement about myself on the link lol

http://www.saatchionline.com/rubyelixir

I know Kenny (Scharf) Personally , my brother, who is an animator , directed a cartoon w him called "the groovinians" and they are close friends .....whoa

You are SCARY!!!!!! I gotta check that band ;oP
Yes I like strange things YES I LOVE dark & the Night ESP MAGIC HOUR!!!!! when you read my little bio-g on saatchi ur head will be a noddin. ?You basically quoted me !

I do love HARI-Juku! Make up & Disply??? Hello???? I used to do windows for Guess & a few stores in L.A.!
I love cartoons! my favorite right now is ADVENTURE TIME on Cartoon Network its amazing. Strange how you pegged the bright colors w a dark side (inverted sunlight? wow how EXACT!, I need to use that one) I have a bfa in costume design extensive art background , I designed the film "Mom and Dad Save the World" for one, very dark yet cartoony and light sort of Tim Burton only lighter.

Altough i do LOVE the artists you mentioned, I love Lucas Cranach, Max Ernst, Dali, Magritte,Sabina Ott, to name a few which brings me to maxfield parrish And YES stained glass absolutely!

ok my heads' spinning now , I gotta take a yoga class & calm down....Ty for the crazy/lovely compliment , Im blushing

Unread 01-21-2012, 04:20 PM

SOS crazy/lovely

BTW SOS did my Avatar give you a clue? its one of my paintings ;o)
Unread 01-21-2012, 09:25 PM

Working for saturn

(Cont.)...the presence of a Uranus in the 12th house also suggests photography, especially as Mercury is the Midheaven ruler and disposits to the 4th and then to the 12th. Many astrological books speak of the reception between these two planets--octaves of each other--so, in addition to being visually inclined you would also, perhaps, work in a creative way for big media--Television, Magazine, Internet. The presence of Saturn in the last decan (minute really) of Capricorn in the Fifth no less reinforces this more. The concept of "controlled time" or "past time" is here. (thus my earlier intuition of "Kabuki")

With Jupiter in the Fifth of Aquarius, theatrical displays is indicated too...maybe set design or "staging" of some type for a Capricornian/Aquarian industry. If we follow planetary rulerships more than just domestic or children's themes are indicated as 12H Pluto makes contact to the fourth too.

I am hard pressed to include the very easily had--too easily had actually--themes of radioactivity or destruction (or 'transformation") but sex or sexuality fits better since we have the interior planets in the stellium and the Moon conjunct Neptune in the 2nd house of Scorpio--The "body" --female body--in general comes to mind and its presentation...so we have now a collection of ideas: magazine, media, interiors, theater, make-up and "female anatomy" plus the 12th house. Well, "stylist" comes to mind...if it weren't medical photography (sonograms or xray) I would have to suggest, ahem, old fashioned "men's entertainment", I mean, we do have a sextile in the 2nd of Scorpio to the 12th...and a sqaure from this Female Moon/Neptune conjunction in Scorpio to Jupiter in the fifth of Aquarius...Flash, flash.

We work for Saturn don't we?...blush

Sidereally,
SoS

Last edited by scienceofself; 12-27-2012 at 03:57 AM. Reason: typo
Unread 01-22-2012, 04:47 AM

Re: Working for saturn

Quote:
Originally Posted by scienceofself View Post
but sex or sexuality fits better since we have the interior planets in the stellium and the Moon conjunct Neptune in the 2nd house of Scorpio--The "body" in general comes to mind and its presentation...so, magazine, media, interiors, theater, and "anatomy". Well, if it weren't medical photography i.e., I would have to suggest, ahem, old fashioned "men's entertainment", I mean, we do have a sextile in the 2nd of Scorpio to the 12th...and a sqaure from this Female Moon/Neptune conjunction in Scorpio to Jupiter in the fifth of Aquarius...Flash, flash.

We work for Saturn don't we?...blush

Sidereally,
SoS
I wrote you a note earlier , I worked for Playboy for 6 years!!!!
U are pretty darn good! I want you to do my transits/ solar return chart...I sent my info to ur email box here PRETTY PLEASE?? I would ;love to hear your interp for the year ahead if you do those
Unread 01-22-2012, 07:52 AM

Re: ok , its weird but,

Quote:
Originally Posted by miquar View Post
Its possible that Moon square Pluto is very relevant.
Miquar, can this be true of any hard Moon/Pluto aspect? What about Moon conj. Pluto specifically in a man's chart?

Thank you.

Unread 01-22-2012, 02:04 PM

The Dark Sun

[QUOTE=scienceofself;356884]

I know a woman with a slightly similar chart who knits! If you were to knit they would be mixtures of yarned abstraction filling in for the moodiness plus the above mentioned motifs--like a spider's web of ornamentation--[QUOTE=scienceofself;356884]

after reading your msg I read this , by chance, posted by a friend on my facebook- Synchronicity?

http://www.treehugger.com/culture/ya...ityscapes.html

Also even tho I feel more Tiger , I was told my year 62 Jan1 was Ox =o(

Tags
cross dressing, make-up, str male crossdresser, transvestite, weird