Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 06-30-2011, 11:33 AM

Why does he give me a really bad vibe?

Okay so I've attached a synastry chart - I don't know if I used the correct one, sorry. I also attached my chart as well as his chart. His chart has a green line where the name should be and the synastry chart has a blue line where as mine is blank. Also I'm the scorpio rising.

Okay so basically I met this guy 2 years ago and again recently both times he gave me this really intense vibe. Before I actually met him we spoke online and I just did not feel right about him, scared. I dont usually get that feeling from people? Even people I probably should be afraid of. He seems really nice however extremely insecure. We had a good time with his friends but even after they left I just wanted to lock all the doors.

IS there any indication in our charts as to why he gives me this ominous feeling? Any advice on where to look? Thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_43_weirdo.36864.21820.jpg (83.4 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg Natalchart.jpg (85.4 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg MyNatalchart.jpg (81.3 KB, 19 views)

Unread 06-30-2011, 03:48 PM

Re: Why does he give me a really bad vibe?

I wonder if your Scorpio ASC/Sag Sun gives you a bit of psychic, empathic ability? You could be picking up on his feelings of insecurity as your own.
Unread 06-30-2011, 07:57 PM

That's interesting. I'll see if I can find more information on it. Anything else that might be important to be aware of?
Unread 06-30-2011, 08:29 PM
Banned

the composite shows mercury square the uranus/neptune conjunction.
this makes for a very unusual communication as there can be inspiration and forthought as well as unrealistic dreams and delusions with a lack of insight to their own nature.

with the midpoint of the loose sun/uranus square, conjuct to pluto, there are dynamics of abrupt or destructive inpulses.

with saturn opposed ot he moon/jupiter/chiron stelliumn give extreme control tendencies and shows his delusion have a domination content toward you.

with the tsquare of venus/mercury/uranus, there might have been an intial social connection with interest.
but on his part this is immediate infatuation.

there are too many extremes here.

i would suggest you continue to distance yourself from him.negative emotional reinforcement is the safest.simply don't react to him.

rahu
Unread 06-30-2011, 09:15 PM

Thank you for the information. I will further expand my knowledge on those aspects! I have a feeling hes going to be a hard puppy to shake.
Unread 07-01-2011, 03:50 AM

Well,your natal chart shows quite some good intuition,the synastry is quite challenging,and so is his chart. I say stay away from him,your feelings are in their right place.

Tags
give, insecure, scorpio, taurus, vibe