Will I do another masters?

ScorpAsc5

Hello,

I hope everyone's doing fine here.

Since last few weeks, I am tempted to do another masters in the US, preferably a MBA and want to give the entrance exam. But I am not sure if it's a good step considering it's a huge investment and I will go back to student visa from the work visa( which I received from the US government through lottery).

This thought to study more is arising from the research I did that base salary for tech-business graduates is almost double than what I am getting now. And when I recently started hunting for a condo I realized how much less savings I have and it made me to feel that I want to earn more money(greed).

So my question, will I be able to pursue another masters?

I am Mercury in 9th house. 9H owner is Aquarius (Saturn) sitting in 8th house under Capricorn. No aspect between Mercury and Saturn. But Saturn conjuncts Moon. So I think I will be able to do another masters. Please help in correcting my reading and find answer to my question.

Thank you!

Last edited:

waybread

This chart isn't giving you much encouragement. But I wonder-- a green card is pretty hard to get, so is there an option for you to keep your job but work on an MBA part-time? Many MBA programs are geared for working people who can't just quit their jobs. Some of them are on-line.

ScorpAsc5

This chart isn't giving you much encouragement. But I wonder-- a green card is pretty hard to get, so is there an option for you to keep your job but work on an MBA part-time? Many MBA programs are geared for working people who can't just quit their jobs. Some of them are on-line.

:( hmmmm seems like my luck is not favoring in anything which I am thinking to do..

I am not on Green Card but Work Visa. I can do part time MBA but it will cost me 5 years (50 credits to take, can't take more than 10 credits per year on part time)

But thank you Waybread for reading my chart and suggesting me options. :)

ScorpAsc5

Go for it.
Merc is applying to mh - good sign
Moon conj lord of h9
Wont be easy bc of lunar position.

Hmmm, possibly because of low funds or other unknown interruption. I hope to get into my local town university. My main goal here is to earn more money and enhance my career.

Thank you for reading my chart!!

tikana

Hmmm, possibly because of low funds or other unknown interruption. I hope to get into my local town university. My main goal here is to earn more money and enhance my career.

Thank you for reading my chart!!

yeah it's money issue.. 8th house - debt - loans

ScorpAsc5

Okay let me give the exam first, if I get a good score enough to do another masters, I will think about how to gather funds. I do have savings but not sure if I will be able to buy a property or do masters or both or neither.

Thank you so much for talking to me :)