Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Houses & cusps

Houses & cusps For discussions on houses and house cusps (i.e. planets on angles, house stelliums and so on)

Unread 12-22-2019, 04:03 AM

5th house in Saturn

Could anyone tell me anything and everything you know about

5th house in Saturn?

Unread 01-15-2020, 03:32 PM

Re: 5th house in Saturn

Still a virgin at 35. Saturn in 5th
Unread 02-15-2020, 09:16 PM

Iím a Saturn in Gemini in the 5th and I have never had a relationship (Iím 17 years old) just because I donít have any interest in that, I donít plan on having children, Iím normally not good with children. Thereís probably some good aspects about it, but canít think of anything currently haha.
Unread 02-15-2020, 11:58 PM

Have you referred to JA's post? I'm not good at quoting/linking, so I hope this works properly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
Here you go!
Unread 02-15-2020, 11:59 PM

Oh gosh darn it! I linked the wrong post
Unread 02-16-2020, 12:04 AM

Anyways, let me just copy and paste it here

Quote:
Saturn makes those born under him petty, /2P/ malignant, care-worn, self-depreciating, solitary,
deceitful, secretive in their trickery, strict, downcast, with a hypocritical air, squalid, black-clad,
importunate, sad-looking, miserable, with a nautical bent, plying waterside trades. Saturn also causes
humblings, sluggishness, unemployment, obstacles in business, interminable lawsuits, subversion of
business, secrets, imprisonment, chains, griefs, accusations, tears, bereavement, capture, exposures of
children. Saturn makes serfs and farmers because of its rule over the land, and it causes men to be renters of
property, tax farmers, and violent in action. It puts into oneís hands great ranks and distinguished
positions, supervisions, management of othersí property, and the fathership of othersí children. Of
materials, it rules lead, wood, and stone. Of the limbs of the body, it rules the legs, the knees, the
tendons, the lymph, the phlegm, the bladder, the kidneys, and the internal, hidden organs. Saturn is
indicative of injuries arising from cold and moisture, such as dropsy, neuralgia, gout, cough, dysentery,
hernia, spasms. It is indicative of these syndromes: possession, homosexuality, and depravity. Saturn
makes bachelors and widows, bereavements, and childlessness. It causes violent deaths by water,
strangulation, imprisonment, or dysentery. It also causes falling on the face. It is the star of Nemesis; it is
of the day sect. It is like castor in color and astringent in taste.
Quote:
11K;12P. The V Place. Many Theorems.
If benefics hold the Ascendant or the Lot of Fortune, the native will be great, will lead the masses, and
will make laws for them. Venus will be especially gracious if it rules the Ascendant or the Lot. Especially
if Venus is in its proper face or in its own place, it makes men wealthy and honored. The same if true for
all the stars: if they govern the Ascendant or the Lot, they produce the good that is appropriate to their
nature and to Good Fortune. If Mars happens to be situated as specified, men will be rulers of all sorts of
places: governors, tyrants, and masters of life and deathónot only over lesser men but also over men of
high rank. If Saturn is in this Place, men will be masters of estates, flocks, and herds; they will establish
towns and villages. If the sun is in this Place, men will be friends of great lords, associates of kings,
governors of temples. If Mercury is in this Place men will be successful through words and worthy of
much money. If the moon is configured well, holds the Lot or the Ascendant, and is in this Place along
with its <the moonís> houseruler, the native will be long-lived, /65P/ growing old in prosperity. The
benefics help greatly while passing through this Place; the malefics cannot do harm.
/67K/ 12K;13P.
Unread 02-16-2020, 12:05 AM

Wink Re: 5th house in Saturn

More here: https://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt...s%20entire.pdf
I hope you find Vettius Valens' text to be very clear, lucid, useable and applicable in your own natal chart.
Unread 02-16-2020, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnstevens View Post
Could anyone tell me anything and everything you know about

5th house in Saturn?
Hi johnstevens,

I'm reluctant to respond given your bizarre obsession and fixation on Saturn in an apparent attempt to blame it on something.

In astrology, we read a chart, not a body. That's why it's called a "natal chart reading" or "chart reading" and not a "body reading."

Without knowing the sign of H5, we can't know what body rules H5, and we can't know how Saturn is interacting with the other celestial bodies or where the H5 ruler is located or how the house ruler for H5 is interacting with the other bodies.

Tags
house, saturn