Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #276  
Unread 12-13-2019, 10:33 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,264
Re: In need of some light in the darkness

I'm currently in the planning stages of a multiplatform project. I can't say exactly what it is as I don't know what I'd label it as, but it involves writing. It's not the straightforward writing ebooks or selfpublishing books kinda thing. It's a project that will be continuous and longterm and of course evertransforming


I felt the universe trying to get me to get my finances in order and my previous assumption had been that none of my skills could make me money, but I realize now that's false. I'm creative. I can make money of the skills I have, including creativity. And so that's what I'm working on right now

Reply With Quote
  #277  
Unread 12-13-2019, 04:14 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 20,753
Smile Re: In need of some light in the darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
I'm currently in the planning stages of a multiplatform project. I can't say exactly what it is as I don't know what I'd label it as, but it involves writing. It's not the straightforward writing ebooks or selfpublishing books kinda thing. It's a project that will be continuous and longterm and of course evertransforming


I felt the universe trying to get me to get my finances in order and my previous assumption had been that none of my skills could make me money, but I realize now that's false. I'm creative. I can make money of the skills I have, including creativity. And so that's what I'm working on right now
Transiting Jupiter in Capricorn might be inspiring you. Where's your Natal-chart Jupiter?
Reply With Quote
  #278  
Unread 12-13-2019, 10:20 PM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,264
Re: In need of some light in the darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Transiting Jupiter in Capricorn might be inspiring you. Where's your Natal-chart Jupiter?
Hmmm, interesting. My Jupiter is in my 2nd house. I wonder if my 5th house being Capricorn ruled might play in too


But this is certainly not a fleeting idea. Very much a passion project I intend to put all of myself into and make into something real that affects others as well
Reply With Quote
  #279  
Unread 12-13-2019, 10:32 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 20,753
Smile Re: In need of some light in the darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
Hmmm, interesting. My Jupiter is in my 2nd house. I wonder if my 5th house being Capricorn ruled might play in too


But this is certainly not a fleeting idea. Very much a passion project I intend to put all of myself into and make into something real that affects others as well
It's the Jupiter Capricornyear. That would give you enough time to create a lasting impact.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
Lykanized (12-18-2019)
  #280  
Unread 12-18-2019, 08:10 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,264
Re: In need of some light in the darkness

I tend to make these convoluted connections, but I was thinking about it, and it seems like in my case there's a Venus-Jupiter-Capricorn connection. Jupiter in Capricorn crossing my 5th house. My natal Jupiter in the 2nd house in Libra. The natal ruler Venus being in Gemini in my 10th house which is of course Capricorn ruled. Perhaps it is a good year for starting such a project
Reply With Quote
  #281  
Unread 12-18-2019, 08:15 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,264
Re: In need of some light in the darkness

Also, I've talked about witchcraft in the past. It's not something I'm leaving behind. I've since realized it's an inseparable part of my spiritual journey. It's part of my destiny. I still struggle with self belief, but I practice sometimes


My last large ritual, what I tried to make happen didn't happened, but I understood why. I think that was the gift. I know there was actual magic going on tho because I lit a candle and the candle stayed lit for over 6 hours without melting down, then it randomly unlit at 3:33am. I had mentioned the flame in one of my chants while gathering the magic during the ritual as well, so I think that's why it happened even though I didn't even give that much thought. Mostly, I think it was a little help from my guides. What I wanted to happen didn't happen, but I knew why. That was because I didn't truly want it to happen. Clear desire and vision is required for manifestation


But I could feel that magic as I gathered it. It felt very powerful. If I had wanted what I was going for to happen, it would've happened


I still have a lot of practice to do. I've recently picked up a level reiki attunement which of course isn't magic, but I feel it's gonna be impossible for me to detach my reiki practice from my magic practice


As I go on, I'm actually thinking of practicing telikinesis. I've already had some experience with telepathy as well as a form of energy extension over vast distances. That's something I'd love to explore in the realm of biokinesis and perhaps in other realms. The fun thing about magic is that the imagination is the limitation, the only limitation


I had a dream a few nights ago in which I gained full autonomy. I mean I could go or do anything. It wasn't a normal experience for me by any stretch. I also don't remember what happened after, only that moment of gaining autonomy. So I'm becoming more and more interested in dreams. I'm exploring meditation as well as supplements. I took some last night that made me have the most vivid dream of my life, but I wasn't lucid. However, if I had by change become lucid, then I would've remembered everything. SO if I can find a way to become lucid as people do will themselves into lucidity sometimes, then perhaps I can explore what's possible in the astral realm

Last edited by Lykanized; 12-18-2019 at 08:20 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #282  
Unread 12-18-2019, 09:22 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,264
Re: In need of some light in the darkness

While I know the majority of people pursuing magic study the classics, the ones who came before, I feel very strongly right now that I'm to follow my intuition. I have alot of knowledge already intuitively that I just haven't trusted or understood throughout my life. Or when I thought perhaps what I was feeling was magic, I'd question it because there's no way I could have magic of that sort, nothing powerful


For right now, I'm to explore it on my own as I do have quite a lot of intuitive knowledge already. Perhaps in the future it'll be right for me to study more formally. For just right now, I need to explore the powers I know I have, discover more, and expand independently




Ultimately, I feel the greatest act of magic is, has been, and will be upon my own self. I had a bout of ramblings coming to me one full moon in which I realized the task of the witch is to first transform her own self into the vessel that will hold her magic with finesse and greatest skill and control. That's why they say magic is born from pain. The witch first transforms herself in a way that might astound those who knew her as something completely different than what she turns herself into


Indeed what I'm doing at the moment is choosing who I want to become, shedding all self limiting beliefs, moving myself into a new arena of being, turning into an entirely new person even I won't be able to recognize. THe soul will be the same, but so much else is moveable and moldable and anything that isn't conduscive to my goals is being shed or fully trasnformed


I used to talk about how wild and unruly I am, uncontrolled and uncontrollable, and that's true, but I felt Saturn tugging at me and I realized that there's greater power in control. Control and direct strong urges and emotions and that will spur immense, magical change
Reply With Quote
  #283  
Unread 12-18-2019, 09:56 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,264
Re: In need of some light in the darkness

Honestly, I've really been slacking on my practice of magic and I truly feel it's something I need to practice. It's not just a hobby, it seems like it's truly a part of my path that I can't disentangle from. I also somehow feel like if I wasn't to choose it, it would be forced upon me. My experience with life is that if lessons aren't learned with grace, then force is used and it's very painful. One way or another, what's meant to be will be


So I've decided I need to be more serious about my practice even if I want to approach it from a mindset of curiosity and exploration as that's very important for me. I've designed a light routine of sorts, but as with everything else in life, it is ritual, not truly routine. I despise routine. Routine is soulless. No practice will ever be like the other. It is ritual because it comes from the spirit, not some clinically written list of instructions. But I've designed a bit of an outline for myself to start with


I've already seen I can affect what happens in the physical world, I can put thoughts into peoples' minds(not that I support doing this unethically, it was an accident), I can extend my energy outward to make people feel it at vast distances, and that weird candle thing which must mean I can affect physical aspects of myself and the world directly


I've experienced what magic feels like. It's this surge of intense energy that I can't truly put into words. It may make me laugh, it may make me smile, it may make me feel this violent fierceness. I can feel magic as it builds up within me when I'm working toward a ritual. I can feel it and I feel like because I have this connection, I should do good with it


I don't know how to explain this, but it's just something I have to do. I can't walk away from it. I think I've always known I had this in me, even when I was a child, I'd look at objects around me and swear I would be able to move them with my mind, but I couldn't. I think that was me connecting with that power in an infantile state. But now that I'm older, I have to pursue it seriously and see where it takes me


The project I'm working on is not detached from my magical practices either. As I delve into magic, I realize everything is ritual and we receive the results of what we put into what we do. Working without hands and creating from an organic place, creating with care and vision and desire, positivity, love, passion,... that energy we put in dictates what it actually becomes and what we get from it


What I feel is that eventually every aspect of my life will be infused with magic entirely and so will I. I think that's what the point of this is. But why that's a part of my journey, I'm not sure why. Maybe there is no answer to every 'why' question. I do intend to do good things with my life tho and I know this will greatly aide me and perhaps be the reason I am able to do it

Last edited by Lykanized; 12-18-2019 at 09:58 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #284  
Unread 12-18-2019, 10:01 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,264
Re: In need of some light in the darkness

I suspect that the witch who doesn't follow her path lives a life of abject pain as the universe is screaming to her to use her magic. I get this from my mom and I see her suffer so much because she hasn't accepted the path fully. She does use it without knowing(through prayer, her prayers are very very powerful), but she hasn't fully accepted the path


I think the reason this happens is that because a quintessential part of the witch's journey is as I said, to first transform the self and remove all the self imposed shackled, the self created hell. I've been making great strides with that myself. No longer suffering from what I used to. I still have work to do, but I've done a lot already and it's quite amazing really
Reply With Quote
  #285  
Unread 01-19-2020, 07:02 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,264
Re: In need of some light in the darkness

I want to quote this here as I believe 99% of people don't understand Cancerian energy whatsoever. It's essentially the dumping ground for everything anyone deems petty or inconsequential, but Cancerian energy at the core is a very beautiful and almost both Plutonic and Uranian thing


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
Don't forget the fact Cancer is cardinal water. There's a facet of independence inherent in cardinality mixed with water, independence of self and desire to express one's ideals and in a way, bring them into tangible reality forming a poetic crosspoint to the opposing Earth element. Cardinal water = very spiritually charged action and creation which could include destruction of what came before for the sake of bringing in something new


Also, Cancer isn't geared toward group security. It's more likely to steer away from the group entirely to find security in the self. So if security has anything to do with independence of nations, it's about creating an environment that's more liberating and free as Cancer(ruled by the moon) is a highly spiritual and intuitive sign so the state of things may not suit it. Cardinality and that emotionally charged water gears it more toward either causing mass change in the external, or retreating into the internal. Not group security


Picture it like a bomb building up internally until it must destroy its shell, march boldly into the external world, and spur that massive change


You really have to go down to the bare essential facets of signs rather than looking at stereotypes. Cancer= cardinal water. So what is the energy of cardinal water beyond all stereotypes? Cardinal is actually leadership energy, desire to DO something, change something, start something new, create. Water is soulful, emotional, mostly inclined to be calm. But mixed with cardinality? It's about spiritually charged creation and seeking liberation of the soul so it can breathe


And... Cancer isn't about physical home, it's about spiritual home. It's not about security, it's about liberation of spirit. People often speak of Cancer as if it's an Earth sign. It's a water sign. So if it seeks security, what is that security? It's about the spirit. So this plays into seeking of independence on a grand level as often the external world can feel constricting to Cancerian energy which eventually spurs it into action to change something so that it can breathe
Quote:
Cardinality changes tides, brings in something new, changes the chapter, changes the season, changes the book entirely. That relates directly to national independence. It's different from Air, Earth, and Fire in that Water and Cardinal seem to be at odds with each other, but because of that, they create intense change, that conflict, as conflicts do, is the fuse for the bomb and then comes massive change

Last edited by Lykanized; 01-19-2020 at 07:17 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #286  
Unread 01-19-2020, 07:04 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,264
Re: In need of some light in the darkness

Seriously. If you want to understand a sign, go down to the simplest of parts. Forget all the stereotypical bull ****. What IS that sign's energy?
Cancer is Cardinal water. It's spiritual and it's hot and action oriented and people miss that quintessential aspect of Cancer. Ruled by the moon symbolizing soul... Cancer isn't about physical home, it's about spiritual home. It's not about security, it's about liberation of spirit
Reply With Quote
  #287  
Unread 01-19-2020, 07:10 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,264
Re: In need of some light in the darkness

I'd venture to say Cancer is the most misunderstood sign. People think they understand it, but they don't
Reply With Quote
  #288  
Unread 01-19-2020, 09:14 AM
Brizabot's Avatar
Brizabot Brizabot is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: West Hollywood ca
Posts: 27
Re: In need of some light in the darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
Ok, I'll stay aware of that. I don't know where to express myself sometimes but I guess this forum isn't the place. I just don't know where else to express myself...I have to get it out somehow

Iím so curious to know your placements. Your conversation intrigues me, a lot actually. I just want to know more about you. If you ever need anyone to hear you out Iím open to listening. You can send me a private message if you ever want to. I myself go in and out of darkness. Sometimes it can get cold and lonely with out a little light to pull out of your pocket and share with someone interested in listening to your perspective
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Brizabot For This Useful Post:
Lykanized (01-20-2020)
  #289  
Unread 01-20-2020, 11:31 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,264
Re: In need of some light in the darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brizabot View Post
Iím so curious to know your placements. Your conversation intrigues me, a lot actually. I just want to know more about you. If you ever need anyone to hear you out Iím open to listening. You can send me a private message if you ever want to. I myself go in and out of darkness. Sometimes it can get cold and lonely with out a little light to pull out of your pocket and share with someone interested in listening to your perspective
Here's my chart and aspects!
I'm kind of a weird Cancer heavily influenced by Mercury and possibly the tight hard aspects from Neptune,Uranus to my Mercury make me seem a bit crazy sometimes lmao


In any case, I've never seen you around before so maybe you're new? Then again, I haven't been on for a while. It's nice to meet you and I'd love to get to know you too! I can be a bit awkward in that I assume I'm annoying people almost always so it's hard for me to start conversations, but I really would love to have one with you if you're intrigued. Perhaps that intrigue is for a reason


I've been on an incredible spiritual journey primarily for the past 2 years during which I've learned so much almost bizarre information about myself and the universe. My entire conception of reality came crashing down, destroyed in one fell swoop I was left with only broken pieces crying and wondering what everything was if it wasn't what I thought it was. I went through a period of time in which I doubted everything around me, even everyone around me, whether they were real or not


Since then, I've had even more incredibly experiences. Things are destroyed so we can use what's left to build upon the core, what couldn't be destroyed


I've learned very recently through internal explorations that indeed, all around us in physicality isn't real, but at the same time is. Our love, our passion, our desires and dreams are real. Soul is real. The physical world is important and inseparable from the spiritual. Humans are creators and energy generators. Our imaginations rule all. What we think is our reality. Reality is entirely subjective. The only inkling of something 'objective' is our collective conscious reality, but it's possible to break through it. In other words, it's possible to fly if you're able to break through the collective idea that it's impossible


we create this world. Our thoughts dictate what we can do. It's true that if you can imagine something, it can be done


This world isn't at all what we're taught. We're raised to believe that humanity was some genetic accident and that without government, we're just a bunch of savages. Life is meaningless. We must rely on something outside of ourselves because without that, we're lost and savage. None of that is true. We weren't an accident at all. We're sacred beings and our bodies are primed for creation-- our hands, our bodies, every fibre of our being...we make music, we take the sound in through our ears and our souls feel it and send waves through our body that makes us dance. The spirit and the body work together and when they do, they generate energy used to create. Life is incredibly meaningful and every passion and every love is realer than anything and can prevail through anything. We have all the answers with us and we don't need to rely on anything outside of ourselves. Without government, we'd form a perfect society that didn't have some overuling system injecting corruption and destruction and aggregate madness that severs our connection to our true creative potential
Attached Images
File Type: jpg natalChart.jpg (58.2 KB, 1 views)
File Type: png natalAspects.png (118.9 KB, 0 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lykanized For This Useful Post:
Brizabot (01-20-2020)
  #290  
Unread 01-20-2020, 02:23 PM
Brizabot's Avatar
Brizabot Brizabot is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: West Hollywood ca
Posts: 27
Re: In need of some light in the darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
Here's my chart and aspects!
I'm kind of a weird Cancer heavily influenced by Mercury and possibly the tight hard aspects from Neptune,Uranus to my Mercury make me seem a bit crazy sometimes lmao


In any case, I've never seen you around before so maybe you're new? Then again, I haven't been on for a while. It's nice to meet you and I'd love to get to know you too! I can be a bit awkward in that I assume I'm annoying people almost always so it's hard for me to start conversations, but I really would love to have one with you if you're intrigued. Perhaps that intrigue is for a reason


I've been on an incredible spiritual journey primarily for the past 2 years during which I've learned so much almost bizarre information about myself and the universe. My entire conception of reality came crashing down, destroyed in one fell swoop I was left with only broken pieces crying and wondering what everything was if it wasn't what I thought it was. I went through a period of time in which I doubted everything around me, even everyone around me, whether they were real or not


Since then, I've had even more incredibly experiences. Things are destroyed so we can use what's left to build upon the core, what couldn't be destroyed


I've learned very recently through internal explorations that indeed, all around us in physicality isn't real, but at the same time is. Our love, our passion, our desires and dreams are real. Soul is real. The physical world is important and inseparable from the spiritual. Humans are creators and energy generators. Our imaginations rule all. What we think is our reality. Reality is entirely subjective. The only inkling of something 'objective' is our collective conscious reality, but it's possible to break through it. In other words, it's possible to fly if you're able to break through the collective idea that it's impossible


we create this world. Our thoughts dictate what we can do. It's true that if you can imagine something, it can be done


This world isn't at all what we're taught. We're raised to believe that humanity was some genetic accident and that without government, we're just a bunch of savages. Life is meaningless. We must rely on something outside of ourselves because without that, we're lost and savage. None of that is true. We weren't an accident at all. We're sacred beings and our bodies are primed for creation-- our hands, our bodies, every fibre of our being...we make music, we take the sound in through our ears and our souls feel it and send waves through our body that makes us dance. The spirit and the body work together and when they do, they generate energy used to create. Life is incredibly meaningful and every passion and every love is realer than anything and can prevail through anything. We have all the answers with us and we don't need to rely on anything outside of ourselves. Without government, we'd form a perfect society that didn't have some overuling system injecting corruption and destruction and aggregate madness that severs our connection to our true creative potential


HOLD ON, I think I just fell in love with your mind.. there is so much of myself I see reflecting off everything u just wrote about.

Yes, I am new here.. Iíve been looking for a place like this fore over a year and came across it by google a placement about a said death that Iíd possibly have during a second house cycle. These conversations I was reading between people were conversations Iíve always wished I could have. But no one in my life relates to it. Not even close.

I feel lucky to have this conversation with you.. itís my 3rd day on here, thank you for being authentic. Iím a sun and mercury in cancer, my moon is conjunct Pluto squaring my asc and I have intercepting Pisces and Virgo, Gemini and sag are taking up two houses. Iím still trying to learn about my placements. I just started going deep in astrology for a few months but Iíve learned a lot in a short amount of time.

I was really feeling a little down today but after reading your message I canít even thank you enough for the positivity I felt in everything you said I feel that even if you are saying some thing that is depressive there is so much authenticity in it and it is beautiful how real your truth is, especially in that way you choose to express it. Your mind is beautiful.

How did you get into learning about your astrology ?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Brizabot For This Useful Post:
Lykanized (01-22-2020)
  #291  
Unread 02-23-2020, 12:30 AM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,331
Re: In need of some light in the darkness

Oh dark goddess of the sultry seas, alreet?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.