Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 10-07-2019, 04:09 PM

Where is my laptop charger?

Good evening, everyone!

So I had my laptop in service for about a month and a half and it was simply a horrible experience. The technician who tried to fix it had his head up his bottom and basically didnít have a clue what he was doing. I had to take the laptop to a new service, where they confirmed the cr@ppy job done by the first technician. However, when I went to get my laptop from the cr@ppy service, I noticed my charger was not in the laptop bag and I am sure I took it with me when I left it in service the first time. The cr@ppy service says I did not leave it with them, but given that they are a cr@ppy service, I donít believe them! I left the laptop bag in my car trunk his whole time. I searched my car, itís not there. I searched my house, not there either. I did leave my laptop bag at a friendís house for one night because we had to carry some supplies in my trunk and I asked her to look for it but she says itís not with her either! These are the only places where my charger could be: my house, my car, the cr@ppy service or my friendís house.

Where do you think it is? Thank you in advance for taking a look!

Last edited by Invicta; 10-07-2019 at 04:12 PM.
Unread 10-07-2019, 04:33 PM

Re: Where is my laptop charger?

It's at your friend's house.
Unread 10-07-2019, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekonomist13 View Post
It's at your friend's house.
Thank you, I hope so! May I ask why you think so, based on the chart?
Unread 10-07-2019, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invicta View Post
Thank you, I hope so! May I ask why you think so, based on the chart?
No, I'm taking a calculated risk It's the most logical explanation and if it isn't, you're bound to return to the ****** service and threaten to sue them.

I don't think anybody can help you answer such a specific question with just your natal chart. But then again, I'm new at this, so I could be wrong.

But, if my intuition is right, the fact that you have a Saturn in your 11th house of friends indicate you work hard to impress them and have delays related to that house. There exists a slight chance that it might indicate you used the laptop at your friends' house to show him/her something and forgot to pack the charger. Instead of having 25% chance of guessing, this would make your friends' house slightly more than 25% probable.
Unread 10-07-2019, 05:09 PM

Ahhh! Itís not my natal chart, itís a horary chart. When you have a question in your head, you check the time and raise a chart for that moment, itís supposed to give you clues!
I didnít take my laptop to my friendís house. I had the laptop bag in my trunk and we needed to fill my car with school supplies for poor kids, so I took everything out from my trunk and left it at her house overnight. The next day, after we delivered the supplies, I refilled my trunk with all the stuff I had at her house. I didnít notice at the time whether I had the charger in the laptop bag or not.
Unread 10-07-2019, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Ahhh! Itís not my natal chart, itís a horary chart. When you have a question in your head, you check the time and raise a chart for that moment, itís supposed to give you clues!
I didnít take my laptop to my friendís house. I had the laptop bag in my trunk and we needed to fill my car with school supplies for poor kids, so I took everything out from my trunk and left it at her house overnight. The next day, after we delivered the supplies, I refilled my trunk with all the stuff I had at her house. I didnít notice at the time whether I had the charger in the laptop bag or not.
My bad then!

Wish you good luck in finding it.

Also hoping to see an educated reply on this horary chart.
Unread 10-07-2019, 08:32 PM

Thank you! <3 Iíll let you know if I find it and you were right!
Unread 10-08-2019, 02:42 AM

Direction: west

Location: chests, high places, panelled rooms, offices and near office or communication equipment. Areas where games are played.

Also there is some water resource next to it (even a water bottle)

Hint- west-hanging- near window- closet- in upperroom, with roommate or partner

Colours clue- something pink, pale or blue even peachy.

Last edited by Heavensmystery; 10-08-2019 at 02:46 AM.
Unread 10-09-2019, 06:42 PM

Thank you! I kept searching for it but havenít found it. I donít think I will. :/
Unread 10-10-2019, 12:38 AM

Is this friend your roomate or partner someway? If yes, surely it's with her somewhere hanging near a window/water resource.
Unread 10-10-2019, 12:41 AM

Why don't you check with your partener/mate to check if it's put in loft or up high in a shelve by mistake. It's hidden, not visible.
Unread 10-10-2019, 08:19 AM

Hi!

My friend is neither a partner or a roommate. Iím currently single.. Honestly I will probably just buy a new one after my laptop is fixed. It would have been nice to find it, but Iím losing hope that I will.
Unread 10-11-2019, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Hi!

My friend is neither a partner or a roommate. Iím currently single.. Honestly I will probably just buy a new one after my laptop is fixed. It would have been nice to find it, but Iím losing hope that I will.

thanks for confirming, might be the 7th house would have been either of the repair men may be.

your charger is in the 7th house.
Unread 10-11-2019, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavensmystery View Post
thanks for confirming, might be the 7th house would have been either of the repair men may be.

your charger is in the 7th house.
Thank you! Are you looking at Venus as the charger? There doesnít seem to be any aspects suggesting that I will find it... I think I left it at the first service, but I have no way to prove it.
Unread 10-11-2019, 10:36 PM

If in case this 7th house represents this technician, The charger is not with him the charger (venus) is separating from the person in 7th house!

btw, I am not an astrologer. I am very much interested in lost horary. so i am just trying to figure out things/ learning at the same time. some experts will help you
Unread 10-12-2019, 07:54 AM

Thank you, Heavensmystery, for your help! I will update if I find it! <3 Best of luck to you, I hope you will find a house in Germany!
The Following User Says Thank You to Invicta For This Useful Post:
Heavensmystery (10-12-2019)
Unread 10-12-2019, 12:54 PM

I am going with it is at your home. kitchen, bath, laundry area, near water, north.
Unread 10-12-2019, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Thank you, Heavensmystery, for your help! I will update if I find it! <3 Best of luck to you, I hope you will find a house in Germany!

Oh yes , thank you so much for the wishes
Unread 10-12-2019, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eekndyn View Post
I am going with it is at your home. kitchen, bath, laundry area, near water, north.
the venus is in 7th, somewhere in places of high elevation or locations with an open view: the upper part of rooms or places near the top of the house, near windows or sources of light. locations high from the ground, or higher than the ordinary ground; hanging by west.
Unread 10-12-2019, 08:14 PM

also look for...places like the Chests, high places, panelled rooms, offices and near office or communication equipment. Areas where games are played.
Unread 10-26-2019, 03:14 AM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

Service people have it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tikana For This Useful Post:
Heavensmystery (10-26-2019), Scherzy (10-26-2019)

Tags
charger, laptop