Any signs of fame in chart?

Mark12392

Been wondering what are my chances of becoming famous if i were to pursue the arts (dance, sing or acting). Yes, no, maybe? :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Astro 2.gif
    Astro 2.gif
    53.9 KB · Views: 24

Krewster

To the extent Sun-Jup aspects might indicate "success" (as you define it), you don't have any;

and to the extent aspects to Ven indicate art talent (though less so for dance), your's are not as supportive as many I've seen;

But what you do have is:

Moon 120 Merc: which my familiars illustrate can mean hi IQ (yours is 1 min orbed);

Sun 72 Pluto: which my familiars illustrate can mean a certain commanding "presence" which would be useful on stage; and

Moon/Jup 120 Mars/Uran: one friend in particular has the same combo but jumbled (Moon/Uran 120 Mars/Jup) and he is unique among his peers for remaining successful (in business) well into his '60's w/out your IQ but because (as I finally figured out) of the quality of his smile.

Perhaps the above is all you need to be famous these days (though for long term personal satisfaction, you might consider applying those skills, as did my friend, to building a financial nestegg instead of fame).

AstroLogical

Being a person who has "made my living" in the arts, throughout my life, I would first ask the question, Is fame the main reason you would consider the arts?"

The reason I ask is because it seems odd to me to place fame in front of the notion or idea that art is your calling in life. Over quite a few decades I have known and observed many in the arts and only a few I can think of seemed to be as motivated or more so by the idea of fame rather than the idea of doing something that brought joy into their hearts—more than anything else.

Sorry to get all philosophic on you but if you step back and consider "intent" as the spark that lights the fire of manifestation, perhaps the cart is in front of the horse... Keep in mind you only gave me/us one sentence. Within that simplicity is a larger question I believe.

Saturn has recently transited conjoined your ascendant while it squared your natal Sun and Saturn. In this period you are in the closing quarter of Saturn's first return (which gets into full swing by 28 and 29 years old). The phase you are in now has and does bring up the questions surrounding security, career and your place in the world. You are "testing" your efforts thus far as you weed out what works and what has not. You are really wondering if you "have what it takes" to be successful at.... anything.

Also you have a wide yet applying conjunction between your Sun and Saturn in your natal chart. This is likely to make the matters relating to Saturn more pronounced in your life/chart than for others without such a conjunction. So, you are doing precisely what you should be doing at this time—questioning and seeking a bering on your life path. This should be reassuring. However, answers should come from within you and your own motivations should be a focus of personal reflection. To assert your question of fame outwardly into world would suggest you are yet unsure and perhaps lack security in the matter. You are looking for reassurance. There is no harm in that yet the question should be about what brings joy into your life.

Some other astrologer may offer you the BIG yes or no but my gut tells me at this time; regardless of answers from this forum, YOU will need to seek the source of your motivation. What do you really want out of this life.

Perhaps if I knew you personally I could evaluate what the influence of such an answer might contribute... or take away from your fire to do what you are here to accomplish in life. It is not an answer I would want to weigh in on now. The "power" of such an answer can sway you at a time when you should simply be doing the work that lead lead to personal success. That work must take place first, for it's own sake, regardless of outcomes.

I do see in your chart a channel through which you can perhaps find a balance between the artistic world and more practical "normal" career choices. If you were to seek a degree in entertainment business and/or law it could be the best of both worlds. I believe you will always be drawn to artistic expression with a desire to be creative yet with a business or law degree you would not only be able to serve and assist in the left brain matters that so many in the arts are so poor at, while at the same time earn the resources to finance your own artistic endeavors. AND meet the right people along the way... Something like a major in business/law and a minor in the arts or visa versa.

With your Moon Jupiter conj in the 11 house you desire to work with groups of people towards a common goal. The Aquarius in you feeds on that energy as well. For these collective dreams to manifest for all in the group or organization it needs someone who has the ability to bridge the two worlds of creativity and business—left and right brain. I see a strong potential in your chart that you could be such a person.

Whether this leads to fame or not remains to be seen but such a road would lead to personal satisfaction, artistic expression, the respect of others, success in the worldly sense and very likely a comfortable living. But first you have work to do. Let your desire pour into the task ahead of you. Seek joy and satisfaction from that effort as your main goal. IF fame awaits you—no matter what—you must be prepared to step up if and when the opportunity presents itself.

This is the time to do the work and prepare.

Don't forget to send me your autograph just in case.
Be well, and reach for your dreams with all your passion.
A*L

Mark12392

Being a person who has "made my living" in the arts, throughout my life, I would first ask the question, Is fame the main reason you would consider the arts?"

It's not only for fame. For the past 5 years I been working on break dancing dreaming that I will become pro and compete on a international scale someday. And a few people told me I can do some good impersonations, so I was thinking this was another sign that maybe the arts is meant for me. Reason I'm wondering if I can become famous or not is so that I could know if I can make a living doing this. Fame in the arts = wealth. Otherwise I would have to do something else on the side...

Saturn has recently transited conjoined your ascendant while it squared your natal Sun and Saturn. In this period you are in the closing quarter of Saturn's first return (which gets into full swing by 28 and 29 years old). The phase you are in now has and does bring up the questions surrounding security, career and your place in the world. You are "testing" your efforts thus far as you weed out what works and what has not. You are really wondering if you "have what it takes" to be successful at.... anything.

This is true... Right now security is low and my place in this world is unknown. I been recently asking myself "what am I here for?" This is the reason I been looking to astrology to find out what the stars are doing.

To assert your question of fame outwardly into world would suggest you are yet unsure and perhaps lack security in the matter. You are looking for reassurance. There is no harm in that yet the question should be about what brings joy into your life.
This is accurate. Besides the small things like getting a lot of sleep, I don't have many things that brings me joy...I been looking for other hobbies...

I do see in your chart a channel through which you can perhaps find a balance between the artistic world and more practical "normal" career choices. If you were to seek a degree in entertainment business and/or law it could be the best of both worlds. I believe you will always be drawn to artistic expression with a desire to be creative yet with a business or law degree you would not only be able to serve and assist in the left brain matters that so many in the arts are so poor at, while at the same time earn the resources to finance your own artistic endeavors. AND meet the right people along the way... Something like a major in business/law and a minor in the arts or visa versa.
Right now I'm working towards a business administration degree, however I was going to stop and do something else since I'm not a good speaker/negotiator/cutthroat like many business people... :annoyed:

With your Moon Jupiter conj in the 11 house you desire to work with groups of people towards a common goal. The Aquarius in you feeds on that energy as well. For these collective dreams to manifest for all in the group or organization it needs someone who has the ability to bridge the two worlds of creativity and business—left and right brain. I see a strong potential in your chart that you could be such a person.
Sometimes I try to work with people but from many bad experiences I try to work alone if possible. I can't work well with groups, I'm more of a introvert. But besides my dreams of breakdancing, I always wanted to be self made and run a business. Good to know that I have potential in both aspects. :cool:

AstroLogical

Right now I'm working towards a business administration degree, however I was going to stop and do something else since I'm not a good speaker/negotiator/cutthroat like many business people... :annoyed

So, don't be "like many business people." They all aren't like that, you know. Be true to the standards you know to be right. If you are righteous in your dealings, that will set you apart and help you earn respect. Respect brings long and enduring business relationships which = money (among other valued rewards).

As for "not a good speaker/ negotiator" these things can be learned and cultivated as you grow. That is what education is for, if you give it a chance. If you are in school I would urge you to stick with it and get that degree. A few years out of a long life is a small price to pay for something that will give back many times over. AND staying in school now in no way means you need to stop dancing, etc. You might have to work harder but decide to do both. Time will prove the worth of each. You have heard the old saying, "Don't put all your eggs in one basket."

You are young and believe me when I say, short sightedness often goes hand in hand with your age. Impatience and a desire to have it all right now can lead you to make ill advised decisions. The odds are very high that if you drop out of school now you will not go back. Life has a way of swallowing you up. Keep your momentum going, follow through and use what you learn and earn to build from. By the time you complete your first Saturn return (28 to 29) you will be glad you did.

You ask for advise... I may not entirely be telling you what you want to hear but I am telling you something you need to hear. Take it or leave it...

The best to you
A*L

Krewster

Yeah, like AstroLogical says, that whole cut-throat thing w/ businessmen is not what got my friend (w Mars/Jup 120 Moon/Uran) stable social and money success through his late '60's (a miracle in "his" big multinational). He's the opposite of cut-throat, just using his endless good energy to keep up the smile and ensure that those around him feel comfortable. I guess the cut-throat businessmen burn out their good will in companies alot earlier than my friend's style (and your chart is similar to him insofar as these 4 planets are concerned).

Not sure why your passion and talent for breakdancing need usurp plans for financial and social stability for the loooong decades you will endure beyond the time when such physical exertion is no longer competitively possible, especially given your 1 min-tight Moon 120 Merc (i.e., don't quit school, though a delayed master's might not hurt prospects too much).

dioskouris

Account Closed
There is a video on Youtube where astrologer Lada Duncheva talks about fame. Basically if you have any, or a few, of the fixed royal stars conjuncting your personal planets, but especially Sun, Moon, or Rising on the horizon with an orb of 1, that should indicate fame, leadership, charisma, that sort of thing.

Mark12392

Thanks everyone for the advise.

I was thinking about quitting school as I'm not sure if this business degree is going to be put to use...I'm not sure what I'm going to be doing or who I want to be in the future... Hopefully everything will come together before Saturn's first return.