Pregnant and my husband suddenly left me. Were there any warning signs in our chart

Satine

I hope the link works, I'm doing this from my phone. Anyway, After 6 years of marriage and no warning he suddenly left :-( with our third child and first son due in March. Is there any trauma like this evident in our relationship chart? Or anything that would point to the eventual outcome of our relationship? Any help would be extremely appreciated. Thank you

http://postimage.org/image/5wcgmzfqn/

Last edited:

gen6k

the synastry looks like he'll be back.

transiting Saturn over his pluto, moon. over your mercury.

which kind of uproots the venus square mercury.

your relationship will become intense and less malefic, but still with problems.
when transiting saturn goes over Sun (fatigue/contstraint/hard experience)
on your part.
transiting saturn across your venus will either stabalize the relationship or it will then come to a structural end after the transit. more likely a stabalization on your part.

he will be having his saturn return afterwards and a karmic existential crisis, but then he will start the second stage of his life.

you have a few predicaments upcoming in the relationship, but not as psychologically bad as this.

you have to wait about 2-3 months for normalization from this then on to different kinds of energies. easier energies in some ways harder in others.

it is better for you to not rag on him later on during saturn return for example as he will know in his heart what he did wrong or right.

once transiting saturn gets to that Ac point in scorpio you should be in the clear, so the next year and a half is a transition.

Last edited:

Satine

Thank you so much! He says that he wants a divorce. Could transiting Saturn over venus signify that? And is there anything that would point to any kind of timetable is far is the duration of the relationship?

gen6k

well. it is possible one would have to look at different kinds of factors.

my intuition is that he is having deep psychological upheaval like clearing out bits of his repressed emotions, but its kind of an over-reaction transit. this is pinned against your "mercury" so there is some kind of problem in his mind about your "mind", but the way this problem is likely to evolve in that cluster is clearing away things then taking a more mature stance.

its just that for the first time in a while this planet is crossing over your Red aspects. that is why theres more chaos with this.

Last edited:

Satine

Also in the event of divorce do you see anything that would indicate a fortunate outcome as far as a divorce settlement is concerned? I'm worried about being able to financially support my 3 kids. At the moment I'm a stay at home parent.

gen6k

this Saturn to sun and saturn venus wouldnt be till october 2013.

you both contemplated divorce before recently because of venus dipositor in pluto., but i mean this venus transit is going to be a kinda well its 12th house in scorpio. it cant be too easy, but you'll contemplate it seriously and it wont be something weird you might just feel isolated.

Last edited:

Satine

As far as the future predicaments for me go, are those all relationship related? Do you have any idea what they might be?

gen6k

youre in a jupiter-venus phase it should be fine.

around late december is going to be tense.
with a venus/pluto semisquare s.arc
then you wont care as much.
its not a full square.

your prog venus is in 1st. the dipositer pluto is in 11th house of gains.

your 8th house cusp of inheritance is cancer. moon is in the 7th opposite mars in 2nd. he would try to fight against it in the case, but you would win even (moon trine pluto) though it would be less or silent type of luck. you would use a structural-psychology approach in winning.

the next critical point would be next year around september. this critical point was around september.

Last edited:

Satine

That would make perfect sense. He left the first week of September and we came to the agreement to separate for a year before the divorce to benefit us both financially and give me a few months at home to care for my newborn son. When you say, 'you're in a jupiter-venus phase it should be fine.' Do you mean financially or emotionally?

gen6k

well im seeing some kind of gain end of january. around august 2013 as well. you wont be fine in december, but january. i guess it'll catch up to you. there should be spikes of romance after the first quarter of next year. love will ultimately improve to a next stage after sept 2013.

Last edited:

Satine

That's very comforting. My concerns about financial survival with 3 children have been as or more emotionally stressful than the hurt surrounding his leaving.

gen6k

well you see when youre under Saturn/Pluto which you were in with a saturn return just a few months ago is a different more saturnian mentality than he is recieving. even if you felt at the time that you were going to divorce him for sure it is because something has fundamentally changed. even if he is over-reacting something is fundamentally changing. not only from a psychological standpoint, but the actions that needed to take place are not taken back as invalid situation.

you have this Venus - Mercury communication problem and Uranus square Sun erratic changes and detachment thing.

money would "essentially" be tight during saturn-venus at the end of next year even after a significant breakthrough in august. its not going to let you fall.

im not sure.

Last edited:

Satine

This is so incredibly helpful! Thank you so much. As far as the Venus-Mercury communication problem and the Uranus Square sun erratic changes and detachment thing. Are those problems specific to this relationship? Or the result of flaws that I have that need to be worked on?

CapAquaPis

I read what was happening and wishes you the best of luck with your life, satine. Very sad to read of broken marriages or families, esp. when you're expecting another child on the way (congrats!) It's tough to keep a stormy relationship going, then you realize to end it is for the best for you and the children.