sun opposition ascendant !

I've read in somewhere that in natal chart, sun in 7th.house opposition ascendant gives this person libra characteristics. Is this true?

FleetingDasein

I've always thought Sun opposite Ascendant gives you great deal of personal magnetism, and I've heard that it helps in the looks department. The standard interpretation is that it makes you "people's person", and that you genuinely enjoy being surrounded by other people. There certainly is a Libran undertone to this aspect. So yes, it is true. I wouldn't go as far as saying you will "look" exactly like a Libra, that's all dependent on your rising sign and decan. The way you carry yourself would most likely have a "Libran" feel to it, e.g maybe you'd be very elegant, etc.

I've got the Sun in the end of the 6th (usually read as 7th house) opposite Ascendant, and while I like being with other people, and I'm not a people's person, and I usually require plenty of "alone" time. So you have to look at the rest of the chart to determine the strength of the aspect.

Hope this helps,
/FD

Last edited:

Taurus81

both of my kids have this.. my daughter is a 7th house cap with cancer asc and my son is a late 6th house cancer with cap asc..

my daughter needs constant companionship for the most part, and is very cute and magnetic, particularly with kids

my son (6th house has not given him an easy path, he's 3 and autistic with glasses) but a very engaging and loving personality, is cute and magnetic when it comes to adults.. his therapists adore him, loves being with adults, kids seem generally meaningless to him in his opinion kinda hard to explain but not really like that, you'd have to understand autism.. he seems oblivious to their presence, but senses good in adults and has no fear of adult strangers, some he's drawn to, some he doesn't notice.. he is also cute as a button

they both have 2 distinct looks that seem to alternate, depends on their mood.. look like quintessential eternal children, or "grumpy old men"

dperez3894

I've read in somewhere that in natal chart, sun in 7th.house opposition ascendant gives this person libra characteristics. Is this true?

Here you go.

See chart.

Attachments

• dp3894chart-equal.jpg
    dp3894chart-equal.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 19
I notice mercury and moon are both singletons in your chart. Sun conj venus is very nice (I have this one) it suggests the person is very gentle and loving inside. BUT your sun/venus is opposite Pluto which begs 'control' domination issues. with 7 out of 10 planets below the horizon suggests a subjective personality

Pluto square MC can suggest challenges also http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/aspectspluto.htm

Pluto conj Asc makes you a very private person to, and let's not forget chiron in 7th shows where our wounds are and where they needs healing...