Healing relations with these signs?

CrankyCap

I've always struggled interacting with some signs. They aren't bad per se, often they come off as refreshing and people I can learn from, but usually any long-term interaction with them results in irritation and long-term resentment.

One of these signs are Sagittarius suns and moons. I appreciate them for their brutal honesty and optimism... the latter I obviously lack on my own. But sometimes Saggis come off as dishonest too, by promising too much or just unreliable. For a Capricorn like myself, building something for my future is important; for example career and good reputation and income is obviously related, so I can maintain my independence instead of getting dependent of someone else paying for my living. And hobbies, which require some extra time, which you often don't have if you don't have money for basic living.

This is where Sagittarius's irresponsibility comes in; they can blurt some things about you in wrong places, although truths, you can't ever know how other people will use that information. And not all people have good motives. They seem to be comfortable spending your money, bunking on your sofa and relying on your goodwill, but once it comes to them to pay back, they'll suddenly disappear and can eventually be found bunking on someone elses sofa. A bit like Pisces, but they consider you too, at least. If you aren't always absolutely honest in job meetings, Saggis will be sure to mention it in critical places to limit your opportunities. I have grown to see Sagittarius only concerned of their own truth, their own goals, their own generosity, their own opportunities, their own profit and their own freedom, but when it comes to being concerned of the same things in someone elses life, they suck.

The other sign like this is Aquarius. I like them for their independent and free mindset, revolutionary like Saggis and what I really appreciate is that they don't exaggerate so much. But then again, their humanitarian nature is sometimes just an excuse for them to break every rule and behave badly, while demanding others to do what they say, not what they do. let's say if you're a leader of some small hobby group, it's okay for a regular member of the group to miss out on stuff, but if you're leader, they somehow seem to expect inhumanely high things from you. And if you for once are late or make a mistake, your leadership will be questioned as if you aren't a human like everyone else behind your status. Sometimes just for the sake of making an argument, instead of something practically being wrong. A sign of which wants to promote freedom and equality, yet tends to tactically forget being humane towards people who worked hard for their status and do humanely best to maintain high quality.

I know I probably came off as rude here, but the complaint wasn't without purpose: I want to heal my relations and energies with these signs in general. I always wanted to learn from them but in responsible and practical manner, and not be ruined by their "shadow sides" every time. Perhaps then the interactions with people who represent these signs will also improve. How should I go about it without risking to become like "Ewww... Irresponsible!! Totally annoying! You're risking everyone's safety! Raarrggh!" about it?

Last edited: