Saturn transit to my 7th house Saturn stellium

hlopse

Hey!
I would like to have some insights on when things will start to change for me.
And maybe what is exactly Saturn trying to teach me?
I usually use whole signs house system, where my all 7th house is in Capricorn, but I posted the regular one here.

As you may suspect the question is about relationships. :whistling:
When can I expect someone coming into my life for something serious? :love:

My Saturn return really kicked in when Saturn moved in Capricorn and since then I literally haven't had any friends or any love interests, ok, maybe because I am still holding on to someone who left me 3 years ago and I can't forgive for it. :rightful: But I know that in that relationship I wanted him to be the responsible one for our relationship and I didn't take any responsibility for him nor for our relationship, I was kinda used to be really individualistic.
Btw I met him when Pluto was transiting my DSC. All that time we were together breaking up and getting back together, and when Pluto moved away from DSC we broke up for real. Pluto over DSC was something so deep and crazy drive through hell. But as my 5th house is in Scorpio (and Venus in 8th), and Pluto (5th ruler) is sextile DSC and Saturn (7th ruler), I like all that Plutonic things.. that possessiveness, I could not live without it.

So now Saturn has left me alone till I learn that I have to take responsibility in relationships, for the other person? :D It is true, I always think only about myself, even in close friendships, and expect people to care about me.

But anyway. What is happening with transits? When I can see some light at the end of the tunnel?
Now transit Uranus started squaring my Venus...
And in few days Saturn will be retrograding over my natal Saturn.
And my SUN/MOON midpoint is at 16,29, nothing happened with the first two passes, also nothing happened with the first 2 passes over my DSC.
And also transit Neptune now is trine my natal Pluto and sextile Saturn and DSC..

If someone can enlighten me, I would really appreciate it :))
Thanks!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hey!
I would like to have some insights on when things will start to change for me.
And maybe what is exactly Saturn trying to teach me?
I usually use whole signs house system, where my all 7th house is in Capricorn, but I posted the regular one here.

As you may suspect the question is about relationships. :whistling:
When can I expect someone coming into my life for something serious? :love:

My Saturn return really kicked in when Saturn moved in Capricorn and since then I literally haven't had any friends or any love interests, ok, maybe because I am still holding on to someone who left me 3 years ago and I can't forgive for it. :rightful: But I know that in that relationship I wanted him to be the responsible one for our relationship and I didn't take any responsibility for him nor for our relationship, I was kinda used to be really individualistic.
Btw I met him when Pluto was transiting my DSC. All that time we were together breaking up and getting back together, and when Pluto moved away from DSC we broke up for real. Pluto over DSC was something so deep and crazy drive through hell. But as my 5th house is in Scorpio (and Venus in 8th), and Pluto (5th ruler) is sextile DSC and Saturn (7th ruler), I like all that Plutonic things.. that possessiveness, I could not live without it.

So now Saturn has left me alone till I learn that I have to take responsibility in relationships, for the other person? :D It is true, I always think only about myself, even in close friendships, and expect people to care about me.

But anyway. What is happening with transits? When I can see some light at the end of the tunnel?
Now transit Uranus started squaring my Venus...
And in few days Saturn will be retrograding over my natal Saturn.
And my SUN/MOON midpoint is at 16,29, nothing happened with the first two passes, also nothing happened with the first 2 passes over my DSC.

If someone can enlighten me, I would really appreciate it :))
Thanks!
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65448

To profect a natal chart
count around the chart
until the house of the year required
and then
make that the first house of the profected chart

Planets in the new angles of the profected chart
are strong and effective for the profected year
The planets found in cadant houses will be ineffective.
If the sect has changed take that into account as well.

Paulus gave one of the clearer expositions of the basic technique:
As many years as the nativity should spin out,
we pass these through from the hour-marking zōidion [sign],
giving the first year of engendered time to the Hōroskopos [ascending sign]
and the second to the post-ascension of the Hōroskopos [2nd place],
and so on for the rest in the following zōidia [signs],
until the 12th number should be completed.

Basic Technique: Annual Profections of the Ascendant :smile:
http://www.sevenstarsastrology.com/?p=362

Paulus quote illustrates basic profections,
of Ascendant from one sign to next for each year of life.
Paulus gives examples, of how the Profection ruler becomes “lord of the year”.
The technique is easy - requires no computer software,
there are no specific degrees invlved,
rather just discrete hops from one place in the chart
to the next
at intervals of time.

The technique is “circumambulation”
meaning a “walking around” the chart. Seven Stars Astrology

''before all, it is necessary to investigate the lord of the year and its mixture and position and phase, and the planets that see it by fixity and by transit, and how it was situated at the nativity, and how it was found at the time of the transit.'' - Hephaistio of Thebes, Apotelesmatics Book II Schmidt translation p. 81

There is a bit of difference from author to author on how to use Annual Profections. Everyone agrees that the ruler of the sign using the above mentioned diagram is ''Lord of the Year''. What Oddity alludes to is an approach in Valens and some authors of activated planets taking over the Lord of the Year in the given sign, even transiting ones in Valens. ''If one of the stars in transit has entered this place, then it will be transmitting the chronocratorship.''

Dorotheus does not change Rulers, and combines annual profection with a solar revolution as a transiting chart to evaluate its strength over the year. Note that Valens is somewhat innovating with Profections as he walks every single thing in the chart - all planets, places and lots. Personally I do not like that approach at all. I look at the planets in the activated signs as more powerful, but not as Time Lords. Also I do not profect anything but the Hour-Marker. I've also noticed Lord of the Year transits as well as transits over the whole year through the activated places as powerful as well.

Notice how all Hellenistic astrologers suddenly start talking about transits when using profections. This seems to originate from the founder of yearly and monthly profections - King Nechepso who provided some delineations, quoted by Valens:

''The native obtains great advancement if the star of Jupiter, while being chronocrator, is at MC or in the Place of Accomplishment with the star of Mars. When Jupiter and Mars are providing the active impulse, it will be necessary to see if the star of Saturn is coming into a transit or opposition, with the result that the chronocratorship of occupations becomes contrary. If <Mercury> is favorably situated at the nativity, the native will engage in greater activities, proportionate to the distinction of the nativity - for this is changed to that and that is changed to this by differences in the hours of birth...'' - Valens Book VII p. 137 Riley

I think the reason Valens and others changed the original idea, is that they started looking at profections as in terms of places, while I believe the original approach was to look at the Ruler of the Sign. The technique originally was to establish the Lord of the Year, not the house of the year. Notice Nechepso's monthly profection:

''The King had this opinion about the operative month: determine the distance from the sun’s current position to the moon’s position at birth, then count that distance from the Ascendant. It will be necessary to examine the ruler of the sign where the count stops to see if it is in operative signs, and to make a judgement about the stars in conjunction or in aspect, whether benefic or malefic. (For day births, determine the distance from the moon’s current position to the sun’s position at birth; count that from the Ascendant'' - Valens, p. 97 Riley

It emphasizes the Ruler, not the place of the profection. That is how I use profections. In my opinion annual profections can be separated into two categories of Lord of the Year and Ruling Place approaches. I believe Paulus follows Nechepso.
QUOTES SOURCED FROM:
INSIGHT ON TIME LORDS
AT BEYOND THE HEAVEN BLOG
http://beyondtheheaven.wordpress.com/2013/06/13/insight-on-time-lords/

'….My intensive examination of time-lord (periods) found that a bad Solar Return can spoil many good configurations set by the more general time-lords. It's extremely important to examine for the particular influence of that year. Many people do not look at life in periods, at most they view the year as a period of time on which they are concentrated.

Nailing down prediction into reading yearly influences is essential. Because, Jupiter and Venus may rule the Firdariyyāh, and their disposition in the natal chart is ok, and from inexperience, you would judge excitingly: ‘yeah, you will have good year’, is a certain way for leaning toward error. ...'

'...If these two planets are damaged in Solar Return, the good may be twisted, may never appear, or not last for long. These are 3 out of many particulars which an astrologer should consider in his examination, and can still err. Ancient astrologers were wise and set many different techniques in order to nail down through deductive reasoning, the probability of the climes and particulars of the time investigated. Error was not so much allowed in those times and today, a good astrologer doesn’t want to err and this is why one need to meditate deeply on the different kind of influences present at a particular unit of time. ...'

'….Those who have read Valens know how many different techniques he uses.

Not only because Valens loved all those techniques and want to have fun, but it was necessary for him to investigate more deeply the period set by different planets and their qualities. The same with Abū Ma’shar.

All these techniques have their own place and they are all relevant, even though all planets may be activated through this or that rulership or technique, they actually all have different purpose, different agenda, and different amount of power with which they operate in a certain period; some are subordinated to other, and some are leaders of the times....'

helike13

A fellow Yod bearer and Cancer ASC here....

The light at the end of the tunnel will show up when your Yod will be activated and resolved.

hlopse

A fellow Yod bearer and Cancer ASC here....

The light at the end of the tunnel will show up when your Yod will be activated and resolved.

Hehe. Well I don't understand that much from astrology. I know I have a yod, I have read general things about it, but I have no idea what my personal yod is about and what it wants from me to resolve. :D I have no idea what these planets represent for me and what is the aim (Jupiter). Maybe you can help me and enlighten me about this? :innocent:

I don't know much about activation either. The only thing I read was about the midpoint in sextile being transited. But when my was being transited (well my Sun sits there natally), when Saturn lately crossed it, nothing happened. I was alone for a year with deep depression at home, not working, nothing, just having dark night of the soul.

helike13

Hello!

My Yod works like this:

I can't engage the energies that the sextile planets represent. The more effort I put in the houses where my sextile planets sit the more resistence I face which is actually coming from the fulcrum planet. And it's annoying and frustrating that the sextile planets are missing from my life.

The native must make a (sometimes painful) adjustment on the fulcrum planet in order to make the sextile planets work on their full capacity.

With Jupiter on the apex you must expand your horizon and bring abundance to the lives of people surrounding you.

hlopse

Hello!

My Yod works like this:

I can't engage the energies that the sextile planets represent. The more effort I put in the houses where my sextile planets sit the more resistence I face which is actually coming from the fulcrum planet. And it's annoying and frustrating that the sextile planets are missing from my life.

The native must make a (sometimes painful) adjustment on the fulcrum planet in order to make the sextile planets work on their full capacity.

With Jupiter on the apex you must expand your horizon and bring abundance to the lives of people surrounding you.

Ouu, and I read that sextile is the thing that works naturally.. ok. Well makes sense. My Mars in 6th house is really not a piece of cake for me. Not that much in health sector as in work environment, and everyday routine. That all always pisses me off so much. Or maybe I also get pissed off about health stuff as well - when I want to improve something, but it never works, no matter how hard I try. And I can never stick with any workout routine, or any sport activity, no matter how determined I get. I always give it up. I just get bored, but I want fit body so much, haha. Now I am just skinny.

And about Venus in 8th.. well, jealousy and love, sexuality is such a crazy thing I can't really have any hold onto, so suffocating and intense resistance to all of it, such possessiveness from me. And overreacting. :D The thing I would want to get rid of the most in my life - all of this. But I can't no matter how much I put effort it. And 8th house - other people money, oh, well, I am getting money from other people, but no matter how hard I try, I never feel deserving of it. And it also is something I want to overcome, but never could.

Yess, your explanation makes so much sense for me....... thank you!! :innocent:

Ok, but then now I will be full on working on my Jupiter. Because I kinda actually feel that "something is missing", like in the background something is missing, why I can't move on with my sextile planets, why I can't get them off the ground. So this turns out to be the answer.

Well, I moved to live far away from my home country. It is also a good step with my Jupiter right? Jupiter ruling foreign lands.
Does Jupiter sign also says something about how to improve it? Like is it emotional abundance that I have to bring to people?
And with expanding my horizon... does it mean in cancer topics? Or like in general Jupiter things like spirituality, foreign languages, higher studies? Like I have 2 master degrees, one in biology and another in international business. And I am so into spirituality etc. And I am trying to push myself to finally start to learn the language of the country I am now living in. :lol:
Or is it more about expanding my horizons in 1st house matters? (I use whole sign system) :bandit::biggrin:
Ok, you just got me so excited and determined. And I never know how to write short posts or anything short.
That's why I have so many questions. :capricornimg:

Ohh and what more about Jupiter - for a looong time I am dreaming about writing. Don't know what, but I just like expressing through written words. Words and phrases and everything gets me so excited. :D haha. When I was young I was so obsessed with reading quotes and writing them down in a notepad. And so many people all the time say that I can express in words what they have always thought but have never been able to put in words. And that I should write. And that they would love to read my books. (I have never written anything and I don't even know what I would be writing about, I have no plans, it is just the process of writing makes me so alive, it is just I feel what I think about and it all just come out through written words, maybe this has something to do with my Moon conjunct Mercury in Capricorn; oouu well but my Jupiter is in Cancer, Moon's baby). I always just write what I feel, what the things I see makes me feel, how anything feels, etc. Everything I look at, for example, it is not that I see it, I feel it more than I see it. For example, a tree, I don't just write how I see the tree, the details etc, but how the tree feels, how the details feel, etc. Ok, I think you got what I am trying to say, haha. :lol: It all just now kinda seems like Jupiter in Cancer things.. writing through emotions.
But I kinda never have taken it seriously, the writing, it is just something that comes so natural for me. And it has never been a part of me, as I am a scientist. Except the thesis I also have written for other people, haha.
But it is always something that comes back to the surface of my mind again and again. As I am also really struggling with figuring out what I want to do for living. And if I always ask myself - what would I do if I would have money and could do anything as job, writing always pops up, as it is how I would like to spend my days. But I always stuff the idea back down.

I tried freelance writing, but I hate it. I don't like writing for other people, their stuff. I don't like being said what should I write about. :lol: Yea, I don't see anyone as my authority (woop, woop, capricorn), and therefore I don't feel like obeying. I would like to write my own stuff. Something that really helps people. And, yes, emotionally helps people. That makes people connect themselves with their emotional world. That awakes it. But not like dry, factual self-help books or something, but something that is an emotional journey for the reader, where their get a taste of themselves. Like that what they read would make them feel, not think. Is this my Jupiter??
And yes, helping other people is the only thing I see as meaningful aim.

So could Jupiter also be me bringing emotional abundance to other people through writing???

Ok, if you managed to read all this long cloud, then thank you, you made me so excited!!! :love: :innocent:

Last edited:

hlopse

And also in general I am really emotional (all spectrum of emotions), and usually bring so much joy to people around me. Not on purpose, but I just like that everyone feels joyous around me, light up their fire inside, make them alive, I like to joke a lot and laugh a lot. But not to get attention, but to make others feel emotions. And not that surface kind of joy, but something real. I like to make people see what is good about their lives, and I get excited with so many things about other people's lives. People usually say that they get so inspired about their ideas and lives when they are talking to me. They get the feeling that everything is possible. I usually bring such enthusiastic energy to all the details about their stories and views. And for me all of this is just so natural. I never intend to do that, I just function that without realizing it. :lol:

Could my Jupiter also be about that? Just bringing joy to people around me? I mean in everyday situations and surroundings.
Last 2 years I haven't been doing it, I have been just pissed off with all the world, and isolated and depressed. :D :D Ou, just helping few friends back in my home country to get through some dark emotional times.

hlopse

Ou, yeah, and I actually met that Pluto transit DSC boyfriend when I was expanding myself by studying my master degree in International Business in foreign country. :D
And lost 10 kg back then, haha.
So that is how I pumped up my apex Jupiter and by that turned on my Venus (love) un Mars in 6th(health)? :lol:

helike13

Permanent foreign settlement is 12th house. Because it's the 4th (home) from the cusp of 9th (foreign travel). So you find home on a foreign land. Especially if it's an isolated place where you kinda hiding from the public eye.

The funniest thing is that I also have my Yod pointing to my 12th house but to my Gemini Sun. I am Hungarian but I live in Malaysia :D I don't know your home country and the place you live in but it's something similar.

Writing is also something that is connected to your 12th house. Because it's communication/words (Gemini) when alone in isolation (12th house). Actually Cancer ASC have a hidden talent for writing :)

hlopse

Ohhh, yea, I want to live someplace hidden. :bandit:
I am from Latvia, so I am used to places with few people. I can't imagine me living in a big city for life. Countryside house only, please! :love: :whistling:
And me sitting in grass and writing, while drinking fresh peppermint tea. :w00t:

helike13

I live in rural Malaysia in a village. Population is about 1500.

No peppermint tea, only teh tarik.... and durian, mango and coconut :)