dominant planet

ailime

Hi! I´m trying to figure out what is the dominant planet of my chart.
Could you help me?

Also what could it mean having all my planets with lots of aspect to each others? (most of them are around the 3rd degree, like my MC)

Thank you and have a nice day! :smile: :smile:

Attachments

• bb.jpg
    bb.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 30
  • astro_2ata_d_b.6859.15604.jpg
    astro_2ata_d_b.6859.15604.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

AsianSapphire

Your dominant planets are:
Saturn
Uranus
Venus
Since almost all the planets are concentrated in the upper hemisphere, this means that you are an extrovert and social realization is important to you.

Whoam1

The sun used to rule Capricorn, the moon is exalted. If you are having trouble relating it capy it's because you probably are missing major things that are over looked. Your Sun is in Capricorn both Tropical and Sidreal btw.

ailime

The sun used to rule Capricorn, the moon is exalted. If you are having trouble relating it capy it's because you probably are missing major things that are over looked. Your Sun is in Capricorn both Tropical and Sidreal btw.

Whoam thank you for your answer!
I did'n understand your second statement, what do you mean by missing major things that are overlooked?

Last edited:

ailime

Your dominant planets are:
Saturn
Uranus
Venus
Since almost all the planets are concentrated in the upper hemisphere, this means that you are an extrovert and social realization is important to you.

Thank you for your answer AsianSapphire, yes I feel like that, but I have big problems making friends or having relationships actually, what would cause that in your opinion? maybe Chiron in 7th house?

Whoam1

Hi! I´m trying to figure out what is the dominant planet of my chart.
Could you help me?

Also what could it mean having all my planets with lots of aspect to each others? (most of them are around the 3rd degree, like my MC)

Thank you and have a nice day! :smile: :smile:

Here is my best description of Capricorn.

Capricorn:Survival and autonomy needs foremost. Sociable; not self-disclosing (cold/aloof). Humor, storyteller, prankish, music. Good resource manager. Struggles against tough odds. Discontent, combative, resists persuasion and conformity. Values past; defies status quo. Emotions cautious initially. Extreme libido."

Also mysterious, moody/ vulnerable to dark moods, could be called edgy (attraction to the occult), may vice (use drugs and alcohol to de-stress). Emotions cautious to protect its hyper emotional state (that is often hidden). Give everything to the small amount of people they truly let past their walls. Musuderstood as unemotional, in actuality is guarded emotional (much like the sign is only seen as the goat, peopke forget or ignore the fish part because they dont understand its duel nature).*

Spiritual lesson is "to come to the water" to let go of material things, realising that they do not form happiness, but rather healthy relationships form happiness (including self relationships). May have to face their emotional depths to get here.

People may miss the Sea part of the Sea-goat. Capricorn is by nature also a water sign (you can argue it's also an earth sign at the same time). Ruled by Mars, And Saturn but also Enki/Pan.