Financial situation

Amie

I asked if my financial situation would improve. Money is a light tight now.
I am Venus. Right off PoF is conjunct the ascendent which I took to be a good sign. But my sig is in sixth house, in detriment. Showing how bad the situation is.
Second house sig representing finances-- Mercury in eighth, which has entered Capricorn, Venus's triplicity. Mercury sextiles Venus (5 degrees). But it's in detriment. Huh.
I know sextile is good.
But receptions am not very good at interpreting. A little help here please.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 33

rafaella

Hello? Anyone chip in please?

How do you expect finances to improve? Do you have a job? If not, are you looking for one?

This question is a bit vague. As finances can only improve if you take action, either a job, or a loan or winning lotto, business... with Moon cazimi in 8th, it seems you are expecting loan from someone or money from another source (bank)?

Mercury doesn't complete aspect to Venus, it is soon to go rx.

Amie

How do you expect finances to improve? Do you have a job? If not, are you looking for one?

This question is a bit vague. As finances can only improve if you take action, either a job, or a loan or winning lotto, business... with Moon cazimi in 8th, it seems you are expecting loan from someone or money from another source (bank)?

Hi Rafaella,
Thank you so much for looking at it.

Oh no, shoot! I am writing that exam I told you about again. The scholarship exam. I am hoping I ll crack at least this time.

Regards and thanks,
Amie.

Edit* oh shoot, I didn't see the retrograde bit.

Amie

Rafaellaaaaaa,

I cracked the exam I told you about. Finally! So yes, my finances will improve pretty soon.... Thank you so much for always being here for me. :-* <3