Composite Eros and Psyche Conjunct across signs

Gigabob6

What do you make of this? Is this a soulmate relationship, or is it some kind of trolling on the part of the universe where you almost feel like soulmates but something is missing? I'm not in a relationship with this girl, but I'm just checking things out astrologically. The conjunction is close, but its across signs, so isn't that usually something that weakens or removes the effect of the aspect?

Attachments

• D and M.jpg
    D and M.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

astrology02

Yes you're right the conjunction isn't as strong because psyche is at 29 degree leo (which is a weak position) because the energy isn't as strong and then eros is in virgo. Also for me virgo isn't a great sign for eros to be in. Eros is about raw sexual passion . Like animal instinct- not rational, but very passionate love. Eros would be strongest in a sign like scorpio. But it is in the 8th house so that could be interesting.

The composite chart is more how the relationship will play out between the two of you. It would be the characteristics of the relationship alone. Synastry would be more the energies between the both of you on a day to day basis...so I am not sure how this aspect would play out.

I know in synastry if your eros is conjunct someone's psyche and vice versa it is considered a soulmate aspect, but I don't know if it's the same for a composite.

would be interested to hear what other people think!

rahu

Banned
that is quite a idealistic romantic aspect . it shows she is way overboard about you. the mars/venus midpoint is conjunct the sun so there is quite a attraction. but pluto is opposed to the sun, so it is unlikley the asteriod impulses will draw you together in the long run as the sun/pluto shows issues and distance.but it looks very interesting in the intial stages.

rahu