Zodiac Signs relation to Specific Landscapes and Nature

davibp04

Hello all!

I would like to know if there is a relation between the Zodiac Signs and specific kinds of Landscapes and Natural areas.
I've heard that Scorpio rules Swamps and that Capricorn rules High Mountains but is there a broader relation or description that any of you would care to provide?

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Davi from Brazil

waybread

If you are interested in this topic, I recommend you buy a copy of Rex E. Bills, The Rulership Book, published by the American Federation of Astrologers. It should be available through their on-line book store, and probably amazon.com .

All kinds of places by category or specific geographic location have planetary rulers, or associations with zodiac signs. Some places even have their own horoscope; for example, a city with a known time and date when it was established.

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Yes, all of the zodiac signs have particular environments or landscapes that are assigned to them. You can find them all here where I've linked you to the Aries page on Skyscript. Just scroll down to the Traditional Rulership section and you'll find Places listed there. You can then do the same for the other eleven signs by using the drop down menu under the heading.

Enjoy!

davibp04

If you are interested in this topic, I recommend you buy a copy of Rex E. Bills, The Rulership Book, published by the American Federation of Astrologers. It should be available through their on-line book store, and probably amazon.com .

All kinds of places by category or specific geographic location have planetary rulers, or associations with zodiac signs. Some places even have their own horoscope; for example, a city with a known time and date when it was established.
Thanks! I ordered one today from the bookdepository! =)
Best regards!

davibp04

Yes, all of the zodiac signs have particular environments or landscapes that are assigned to them. You can find them all here where I've linked you to the Aries page on Skyscript. Just scroll down to the Traditional Rulership section and you'll find Places listed there. You can then do the same for the other eleven signs by using the drop down menu under the heading.

Enjoy!
Thank you! That website provides some very good info, I'll start studying from there while my book doesn't arrive. =)

Best regards!