Locational Astrology

geminimoon83

Hi All,

After years of wanting to relocate and feeling just plain stuck , I am moving and getting married within a few months. I have been living under Saturn crossing Venus line all my life and Saturn has completely burdened me down in many ways. Sadly the place I am moving to sits directly under my Pluto/MC line. :crying: Anyone here with experiences living (surviving) under this??? It sounds pretty rough... I might add that natally my MC is in Scorpio and Pluto is conjunct Saturn in Libra (9th house).

gem1ni

If Pluto is conjunct Saturn both would be angular on the MC on your relocated. That's a tough one. It would be good to post the charts for the two locations.

geminimoon83

Hi gem1ni,

Here is the locational chart I'm getting this from and my natal, transits, progressions combined for the date I am moving. I worry that living under Pluto could activate Pluto/Saturn conjunction in my chart. The conjunction is in my 9th house. It's a good thing I will be moving back to the mid-south region in about a year but according to this chart I am under my Saturn line here. What do you think? Can living under Pluto really cause extreme change? :sad:

Attachments

• locationastro_245gw_01_lll_2013817_72613_54383.jpg
    locationastro_245gw_01_lll_2013817_72613_54383.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 35

gem1ni

Hi gem1ni,

Here is the locational chart I'm getting this from and my natal, transits, progressions combined for the date I am moving. I worry that living under Pluto could activate Pluto/Saturn conjunction in my chart. The conjunction is in my 9th house. It's a good thing I will be moving back to the mid-south region in about a year but according to this chart I am under my Saturn line here. What do you think? Can living under Pluto really cause extreme change? :sad:
This particular chart has no angular planets. The closest is Mercury IC, which is 6 degrees away. I take it this is not the relocated one?

The map you posted is an astro-map, which shows only angular planets. What you need to do is make a relocated chart for the place you're going to live in. This will show planets close to the angels, but also the signs on the angles, etc.

It looks to me that if you put Saturn-Pluto close to the MC you're also putting Venus close to the DC, which improves matters. Also, you currently have Saturn return so if you make Saturn angular you are increasing the intensity of this transit (double dose so to speak).

geminimoon83

Hi gem1ni,

I got this chart off of Astrodienst. How do I make a relocated chart? Is there a site other than Astrodienst where I can make one?

Thanks for your help!

geminimoon83

Ok, I think I just figured out how to do the relocation chart....

Attachments

• relocationastro_22gw_01_lll_70353_15238.jpg
    relocationastro_22gw_01_lll_70353_15238.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 34

gem1ni

This chart has Saturn Pluto conjunct MC. This is accentuated by the Cap AC. At the same time you have transit Pluto conjunct the AC. This is quite a difficult chart - rather heavy going. However, if it's close to your natal, you would already be used to these aspects. If you moved a bit more to the west you would put Venus on the DC, which would make things much better, especially if it's in the 7th.

PD187540

I've already mentioned just how bad Saturn-Pluto-MC lines are. I'm sure you guys have read my comments about that in a previous thread. Get out while you can! I've got 4 days left before I officially move out of my dreadful location :)

geminimoon83

Sadly, I don't think my current location is too great either and Pluto and Saturn is conjunct natally with Pluto making a nasty square to my ascendant so I guess I am used to it. I believe Saturn is part of my Yod too. Here is the chart for where I currently live. I am a Capricorn ascendant natally too. The good news is I won't live there long. The bad news is I'll return here under the same influences.

Attachments

• relocation2astro_22gw_01_lll_67943_65325.jpg
    relocation2astro_22gw_01_lll_67943_65325.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 26

geminimoon83

How far apart are these lines? Doesn't the effects of the planets lessen after 100 miles on either side? I know I'll pretty much be sitting right under Pluto/Saturn where I'm moving to. My experiences with Pluto/Saturn conjunction have always been very negative financially.

gem1ni

I've had a look at the astro map you posted above. I'd say good places for you would be Miami and even further north in Canada - Montreal looks great if you could go there.

Also San Francisco and Portland areas are good - they would take you to Jupiter-Uranus energies, which can be fortunate.

geminimoon83

I've always wanted to visit San Francisco and the West coast in general. I also feel strongly about Africa to the point I actually went through genealogy to try and see if I had any African American ancestors. I don't but I plan to go there someday for sure. Honestly, I just can't believe living under my Pluto line can be worse than my experiences here. I have so much negativity surrounding me lately I have felt like this entire area is pushing me away. I am wondering if the change that comes with living under Pluto isn't always bad change but necessary change.

geminimoon83

How about Charlotte, NC? I love NC! I am having difficulty reading the lines on my own chart. I am living under Saturn right now. It is torture.