older than my age

Eleni1

Hello! :happy:
When i was 21-22 for example all people were surprized when they heard my age and told me that i was looking like 17 or 19 the more. And always in my life everyone thought i was younger than my actual age.
And REALLY suddenly last two years they all think that i am a lot older ...i am 24 and they tell me that i look like 28 or 30.
The truth is that in this 2 years i was in a really awful psychological situation. But is this really make me look 10 years older than before???
Is there any transit planet that can explane that?
I know there is not a serious problem or an illness but this make me feel so awful and really old and do not help my confidence.
Also before this two years i have never had any problem to my skin, my skin was very clear and i have never had acne. And last two years i really had serious problem with acne, and my face is really red due to acne and gives the impression maybe that i am older with huge pores and SKIN RELIEF. But i don't think that this is the only reason that they think i am older.
I see that during last two years in my chart Saturn made conjuction whith my AC.
I think this is the astrological explain for this suddenly change. What do you think?Is there anything else?
And is this a permanently change or i continue to look so older than my age from now on?
Is there anyone else that had this aspect with Saturn and noticed any change in his apearence?
My transit Saturn now is my 1st house...so has it still inpact in my external appearance?
Also is there any transit planet that can explain problem with acne? Because i am not teenager any more, and i always had dry skin but really clear. Everyone told me that i have clear skin and that i don't need make up, and now i have really oily skin with acne, and don't think that in this age it is something genetic or that is in my DNA to have acne and oily skin.
Please if someone can help.

Last edited:

Jadi

The co-ruler of your Ascendant is Mars. Mars is afflicted in the 8th house due to it being in fall/debilitation, making it weak. You know the qualities of the 8th house? Sudden, unexpected stuff.

Put that together and it seems apparent that a transit from a planet such as Saturn to the ascendant would stir something up like that.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

The co-ruler of your Ascendant is Mars. Mars is afflicted in the 8th house due to it being in fall/debilitation, making it weak.

You know the qualities of the 8th house
? Sudden, unexpected stuff.
MARS is more relevant to any events that may be "sudden, unexpected" :smile:

IN CONTRAST

Main Rulerships of 8th house = All matters relating to death, decay, fear, anxiety and loss.

Unexpected inheritance, wills, legacies and testaments of the deceased
note that paternity - wealth from the parents - is also shown by the 4th house
8th also signifies Money belonging to a partner, spouse or other party
as well as Financial obligations, debts, taxes, loans, losses, money owed to others.
Traditional astrology relates the eighth house to crisis, hidden matters, anguish of mind, poison and deadly fears
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h8.html

Put that together and it seems apparent that a transit from a planet
such as Saturn to the ascendant would stir something up like that.

JUPITERASC

When i was 21-22 for example all people were surprized when they heard my age and told me that i was looking like 17 or 19 the more.
And always in my life everyone thought i was younger than my actual age.
And REALLY suddenly last two years they all think that i am a lot older ...
i am 24 and they tell me that i look like 28 or 30.

The truth is that in this 2 years i was in a really awful psychological situation.
But is this really make me look 10 years older than before???

I know there is not a serious problem or an illness
but this make me feel so awful and really old and do not help my confidence.

Also before this two years i have never had any problem to my skin, my skin was very clear and i have never had acne.
And last two years i really had serious problem with acne, and my face is really red due to acne
and gives the impression maybe that i am older with huge pores and SKIN RELIEF.
But i don't think that this is the only reason that they think i am older.
I see that during last two years in my chart Saturn made conjuction whith my AC.

I think this is the astrological explain for this suddenly change.
What do you think?
is there anything else?
And is this a permanently change or i continue to look so older than my age from now on?
Is there anyone else that had this aspect with Saturn and noticed any change in his apearence?
My transit Saturn now is my 1st house...so has it still inpact in my external appearance?
Also is there any transit planet that can explain problem with acne?
Because i am not teenager any more, and i always had dry skin but really clear.
Everyone told me that i have clear skin and that i don't need make up,
and now i have really oily skin with acne,
and don't think that in this age it is something genetic or that is in my DNA to have acne and oily skin.
To begin with, how certain are you that your time of birth is reliable?
Is the given time of birth obtained from birth certificate or medical records?
Birth times on the hour are often "rounded up" or "rounded down"
so it is possible that your time of birth was AFTER 08:00AM
and if it was just ten minutes after, then your ascendant would have been Sagittarius
I ask because recently there was a similar situation on another thread
and when the member concerned checked
she found that her mother and relatives had "rounded up" the time of birth
to 03:00AM
but it was 02:46 am according to medical records
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97842&page=3
so now with the correct time of birth her ascendant changed from Capricorn to Sagittarius :smile:

wilsontc

Staff member
Keep it to astrology, to All

All,

Keep your posts to something related to astrology. If you want to chat about dietary habits, go to the Chat Forum.

Back on topic,

Tim

Eleni1

The co-ruler of your Ascendant is Mars. Mars is afflicted in the 8th house due to it being in fall/debilitation, making it weak. You know the qualities of the 8th house? Sudden, unexpected stuff.

Put that together and it seems apparent that a transit from a planet such as Saturn to the ascendant would stir something up like that.

Hello. Thank you for you answer. And this would be for ever?

Eleni1

JUPITERASC i have asked my mother so many times about the time and she is sure enough. Also this is the time that it is wroten to my booklet.

Osamenor

Staff member
I know there is not a serious problem or an illness but this make me feel so awful and really old and do not help my confidence.
Also before this two years i have never had any problem to my skin, my skin was very clear and i have never had acne. And last two years i really had serious problem with acne, and my face is really red due to acne and gives the impression maybe that i am older with huge pores and SKIN RELIEF. But i don't think that this is the only reason that they think i am older.
I think this is the astrological explain for this suddenly change. What do you think?Is there anything else?
Have you taken any medication in the last two years? Have you been on hormonal contraception?

Is there any family history of similar problems?

If you were taking anything hormonal, that could have thrown your whole system off, resulting in the acne. Some other types of medications could potentially cause that, too.

I know only very rudimentary medical astrology, but considering the house placements, and to a lesser degree, the sign placements, of the sun and moon is a first step. Scorpio has similar meanings to the eight house: hidden things, something coming up suddenly (though if it seems to come suddenly, it's been brewing under the surface for a long time--that's the real meaning of Scorpio and eighth house), sexuality and sexual organs. The link with sexuality made me think contraception might be playing a part, plus, I've heard of such things happening with hormonal contraception in some cases.

Twelfth house placements indicate a tendency to manifest ancestral patterns: diseases, traumas, and also gifts passed down from your ancestors. We're not talking about immediate ancestors here, like parents and grandparents, the ones you knew--that would be eight house--but about your long ago ancestors, who died well before you were born. If you have strong twelfth house placements, and you experience a chronic health problem, the odds are good that it's reflective of something your ancestors carried way back.

Aries, meanwhile, is associated with the head and face. A chronic problem with your face, such as acne, might be related to significant Aries placements--in your case, the moon. Moon also suggests ancestral patterns, particularly in your mother's line. Like your Scorpio sun and ascendant, your moon is ruled by Mars. Again, we have an eighth house message here: hidden things, etc.--and since Mars is in the moon's native sign (Mars would be somewhat strengthened by being in mutual reception with the moon), we have a repeat of that ancestor-maternal line message.

You say it's not a serious illness, and you're right that acne in and of itself is not a serious illness, but it can be a symptom of something seriously out of balance. I suspect that whatever is causing your acne is also causing your sudden aging, and I think it is something more serious than you think. If you had clear skin as a teenager and suddenly developed acne in your twenties, something's definitely wrong. Teenagers get acne because their hormones are rapidly changing. By the time you're in your twenties, the hormonal changes have settled down. If you suddenly have acne in your twenties, when you didn't in your teens, something's out of whack.

Jadi

Hello. Thank you for you answer. And this would be for ever?
Nope. It's just that Saturn is transiting your 1st house atm and the planets that are in your first houst are connected to the 8th and 6th houses so it may last for awhile.

oscarSegal

When i was 21-22 for example all people were surprized when they heard my age and told me that i was looking like 17 or 19 the more. And always in my life everyone thought i was younger than my actual age.
And REALLY suddenly last two years they all think that i am a lot older ...i am 24 and they tell me that i look like 28 or 30.
The truth is that in this 2 years i was in a really awful psychological situation. But is this really make me look 10 years older than before???
Also is there any transit planet that can explain problem with acne? Because i am not teenager any more, and i always had dry skin but really clear. Everyone told me that i have clear skin and that i don't need make up, and now i have really oily skin with acne, and don't think that in this age it is something genetic or that is in my DNA to have acne and oily skin.

YES! I KNOW THE ANSWER
It's that mercury in your ascendant. I'm a gemini ascendant so ive always looked 5 years younger than I actually was.

Eleni1

Have you taken any medication in the last two years? Have you been on hormonal contraception?

Is there any family history of similar problems?

If you were taking anything hormonal, that could have thrown your whole system off, resulting in the acne. Some other types of medications could potentially cause that, too.

I know only very rudimentary medical astrology, but considering the house placements, and to a lesser degree, the sign placements, of the sun and moon is a first step. Scorpio has similar meanings to the eight house: hidden things, something coming up suddenly (though if it seems to come suddenly, it's been brewing under the surface for a long time--that's the real meaning of Scorpio and eighth house), sexuality and sexual organs. The link with sexuality made me think contraception might be playing a part, plus, I've heard of such things happening with hormonal contraception in some cases.

Twelfth house placements indicate a tendency to manifest ancestral patterns: diseases, traumas, and also gifts passed down from your ancestors. We're not talking about immediate ancestors here, like parents and grandparents, the ones you knew--that would be eight house--but about your long ago ancestors, who died well before you were born. If you have strong twelfth house placements, and you experience a chronic health problem, the odds are good that it's reflective of something your ancestors carried way back.

Aries, meanwhile, is associated with the head and face. A chronic problem with your face, such as acne, might be related to significant Aries placements--in your case, the moon. Moon also suggests ancestral patterns, particularly in your mother's line. Like your Scorpio sun and ascendant, your moon is ruled by Mars. Again, we have an eighth house message here: hidden things, etc.--and since Mars is in the moon's native sign (Mars would be somewhat strengthened by being in mutual reception with the moon), we have a repeat of that ancestor-maternal line message.

You say it's not a serious illness, and you're right that acne in and of itself is not a serious illness, but it can be a symptom of something seriously out of balance. I suspect that whatever is causing your acne is also causing your sudden aging, and I think it is something more serious than you think. If you had clear skin as a teenager and suddenly developed acne in your twenties, something's definitely wrong. Teenagers get acne because their hormones are rapidly changing. By the time you're in your twenties, the hormonal changes have settled down. If you suddenly have acne in your twenties, when you didn't in your teens, something's out of whack.

Osamenor thank you so much
Sorry i didn't reply to you sooner.
No my family didn't have this problem.
I went to a endokrinology doctor a month ago and and i don't have thyroid problem or hormon problem.
In the summer i did a topic therapy with retinol and this DESTROYED my skin.
My acne didn't recede and i had a serious sunburn that until now hasn't left.
My face is red exacly in the places that i was using the cream. :(
And before using this therapy i didn't have acne scars. But this cream had left my face with acne spots and 1-2 little scars.
I am so disappointed.
It is my fault i should never have gone to dermatologists...the destroyed me.
The acne in some years may leave but all this damage will never leave.

Back to the acne...i think that you are wright because everything i have gone don't help me. It is something inner that is going wrong.

Eleni1

Jadi thank you.
I hope you are right. :(
oscarSegal maybe you are right in the past but not for me any more now i am looking older :(

david starling

Mercury Conjunct Asc makes sense for THINKING younger. Mars and Venus Conct Asc would be for youthful energy, and appearance. I have all three. I was diagnosed as a case of "arrested development" by a Psychologist. :annoyed: So I said to him "I know you are, but what am I?!" (Not really, but it would have been funny!) :lol:

Chillaxer

What stands out to me is they 2nd House in Capricorn. This is the house of Taurus and bodily awareness, and Capricorn, sing of elders, authority figures and respectability, is ruled by Saturn, old father time as it were, the planet of delays and trials. So a body, bodily style or demeanour influenced by Saturn and Capricorn would seem important here.

There is also Saturn in the 3rd, so maybe this means your speech or mentality, the connections you make in you immediate environment, also convey a sense of being older than your years.

With Neptune in the 2nd(I have this placement) in Capricorn, it maybe that this combination is powerful in creating the illusion of being older- in fact it's quite a blatant indicator now I think of it- Neptune is THE planet of illusion and Capricorn the sign of age(at least middle age or older than you are). And with Uranus there conjunct the Neptune, it maybe be that you come over as experienced, authoritative and patient(also that your Uranian, more wild energy is somewhat subdued and matured in Capricorn and this manifests in the house of bodily awareness again) , so in the second and in Capricorn- maybe slower/calmer moving, authoritative in stance in a way that stands out? I also looked up Uranus conjunct Neptune and it's moniker is 'raising of consciousness' so maybe you have raised bodily consciousness or even self-consciousness, one of the two that makes you seem older? So a lot of factors seem to point to an aura of experience, calm and authority. That could be it.

I can't recall if you just wanted solely about appearance, but Capricorn second suggest you are very cautious with your body and finances, so maybe people notice this and it adds to their perception?

Anyway, might be off the mark but hope it helps.

Last edited:

Eleni1

Mercury Conjunct Asc makes sense for THINKING younger. Mars and Venus Conct Asc would be for youthful energy, and appearance. I have all three. I was diagnosed as a case of "arrested development" by a Psychologist. :annoyed: So I said to him "I know you are, but what am I?!" (Not really, but it would have been funny!) :lol:

hahaha
i don't know if i am that kind of person, but it sounds intresting.
I believe that if you see my eyes you can understand my true age
About the THINKING part...i agree with you that maybe i am expressing in a more light way. But i think that I am mature for my age.

Last edited:

Eleni1

What stands out to me is they 2nd House in Capricorn. This is the house of Taurus and bodily awareness, and Capricorn, sing of elders, authority figures and respectability, is ruled by Saturn, old father time as it were, the planet of delays and trials. So a body, bodily style or demeanour influenced by Saturn and Capricorn would seem important here.

There is also Saturn in the 3rd, so maybe this means your speech or mentality, the connections you make in you immediate environment, also convey a sense of being older than your years.

With Neptune in the 2nd(I have this placement) in Capricorn, it maybe that this combination is powerful in creating the illusion of being older- in fact it's quite a blatant indicator now I think of it- Neptune is THE planet of illusion and Capricorn the sign of age(at least middle age or older than you are). And with Uranus there conjunct the Neptune, it maybe be that you come over as experienced, authoritative and patient(also that your Uranian, more wild energy is somewhat subdued and matured in Capricorn and this manifests in the house of bodily awareness again) , so in the second and in Capricorn- maybe slower/calmer moving, authoritative in stance in a way that stands out? I also looked up Uranus conjunct Neptune and it's moniker is 'raising of consciousness' so maybe you have raised bodily consciousness or even self-consciousness, one of the two that makes you seem older? So a lot of factors seem to point to an aura of experience, calm and authority. That could be it.

I can't recall if you just wanted solely about appearance, but Capricorn second suggest you are very cautious with your body and finances, so maybe people notice this and it adds to their perception?

Anyway, might be off the mark but hope it helps.

Thank you for your help... you are not out of the mark. :biggrin:
I haven't think about 2nd house before and the effect in our physical appearence. As i told before i believe that i am mature for my age.
Yes this is true i have a sense of individuality of my body not in a freaky way but i respect my body. I believe that my aura could be more ''deep'' (i don't know how to explain it), but the way i talk, laugh and my behavior have something more cute and light.
In my post i was talking about appearance but not only about facial characteristics, but in general for my appearence and how others see me and think i am old.
I can understand your point of view.
But my question is why in the past years everyone told me i was looking younger than my age and SUDDENLY everyone thinks i am older?

MadArchitect

its the saturn that passed from your ascendant that probably makes people around you say that you look older
i dont think that you look older though,(i havent seen your photo)
its probably just the youngsters you hang with
see you as older because you dont act childish and you tend to be seen as older or mature (lol)
or just the fact that saturn made you look more serious

saturn does no necessary make you old
a well placed saturn for example in capricorn is very good for age defying-antiaging

btw you have scorpio sun and rising people with such positions
always have a serious secretive expression
that automatically makes them appear older or mature similar to capricorn .

now the fact that you re looking younger than your age
as oscarsegal mentioned below, its because of the mercury

mercury is the planet of youth people with mercury on the 1st always appear younger or youthfull

btw

Last edited: