Unfortunate Love, Unfortunate Soul

maicolzen

Why am i so unfortunate in love, why does life hits me like this, it seems that i will always be a lonely soul, ive lost the most valious thing im my life, i cant get it back for my stupidness that i had. Why am i like this? Why God send me this kind of sad experiences? Why did i have to suffer and lose time? Why am i so sentimental and nostalgic? Why did i felt a true love and things that maybe science couldnt explain and everything went to the empty side?... Can this kind of things see in my hart? I hope i dont bother you guys, i just needed to write this somewhere. Good nigth and hope you guys are well

astro_2ata_01_michael_82353_3877.gif

Last edited:

StillOne

Hey Maicolzen,
You should consider uploading a chart from the Extended Chart Selection at Astro.com. If you click the number 2 right below that first window it should be available. Make sure to choose the chart that includes the natal chart and transits and/or natal, transits and progressions. That might explain some things.

maicolzen

Hi Stillone, thank you for your reply and your information, Heres my chart included with transits and progressions* 30/10/11,

astro_245gw_01_michael_201110304995728012.gif

Saturn is transiting my 5th house, maybe Saturn is involved in my love problems? but is exalted, thats why i never thougth this was exactly a bad influence for me, what Saturn has done already in the 5th house is increase my leisure activities at the point becoming unhealthy, but thats another story, And I see progressed natal Venus in scorpio( as regent of the 5th house of love) conjunct natal Pluto in a anaretic degree :sad:? I would like for you or somebody to give me more details please.. I cant handle my bad transits... thanks...

Last edited:

dreamtimez

Hi
I feel that its partly due to Scorpio planets, especially Venus. Are you possessive in love ? Your Sun is in the 7th house of others ... the Sun is our self, the central focus of our life. Your partner is important to you. The Moon receives an opposition from both Uranus and Neptune. It may make you emotional and impatient.One thing to remember, astrology is not absolute ... you always have a free will. Cheers ! :smile:

maicolzen

Hi
I feel that its partly due to Scorpio planets, especially Venus. Are you possessive in love ? Your Sun is in the 7th house of others ... the Sun is our self, the central focus of our life. Your partner is important to you. The Moon receives an opposition from both Uranus and Neptune. It may make you emotional and impatient.One thing to remember, astrology is not absolute ... you always have a free will. Cheers ! :smile:

Thank you for your insigth :sideways:, yes i am possessive in love, and partners are extremely important for me, emotional and impatient, yes, greetings and thanks:happy:

dreamtimez

And Pluto is entering my 8th HOUSE :sick:

Not to worry ... Pluto destroys only what we don't need in our life, like things/situations/people who are holding us back. We may feel very helpless and try to hold on, but that will only make the situation worse. The best way to utilise Pluo's energy is to work with it, not against it. Pluto will rebuild in ways we can't even dream of at the moment ... and you have a very strong Pluto. :smile: