Is there anything in my chart that suggest irrational fears/ health problems?

astrology02

Hello everyone,

I have always been a person who excessively worries about everything. I constantly think about death, analyze my chart to see if anything points to me contracting a life threatening disease.

I have always had a fear of getting sick. Last year I was convinced I had HIV- just based on a feeling. I have only ever had one partner in my life so when i told my doctor he thought it was obsurd.

I still wanted to get tested, the tests came back negative (i got 3 just to make sure) . Even after they came back I always think that they missed something or that the doctor made a mistake.

When it wasn't hiv i was convinced i had cancer. And to most people it seems crazy, but i actually have a deep fear that never goes away. Or also i worry all the time about family members being sick.

I was just wondering if anything points to having irrational fears/ being a hypocondriac in my chart?

Do i really have health problems, or it all a fabrication in my mind?

Any insight would be appreciated :) Thank you

Attachments

• natal_chart.jpg
    natal_chart.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 27

Culpeper

Premium Member
Looking at your chart, your fears do appear to be irrational. You have six traditional planets with essential dignity either of domicile or exaltation. If whole sign houses are used, there are no cadant planets. This is the sign of good health and a long life.

Saturn is the author of fear and panic. It is very strong in your horoscope and retrograde. It is trapped between two outer planets. Its enemies, Venus and Jupiter, are sending harsh aspects toward it. Saturn is very uncomfortable in this situation, and it rules your ascending sign and your mind. It can give you panic attacks and irrational fears.

If you feel something of the sort coming on. Inhale slowly, hold this for a few seconds then exhale slowly. Wait a few seconds and then repeat this exercise. This is from Yoga. You must sit in a chair you cannot fall from or hit your head or sit on the floor with cushions. If this is impractical try the rapid eye movement exercise. Hold your hands up on either side of your head so that you can just see them with face straight ahead. Move your eyes back and forth rapidly. What ever is bothering you will seem to disappear into the distance.

Hello everyone,

I have always been a person who excessively worries about everything. I constantly think about death, analyze my chart to see if anything points to me contracting a life threatening disease.

I have always had a fear of getting sick. Last year I was convinced I had HIV- just based on a feeling. I have only ever had one partner in my life so when i told my doctor he thought it was obsurd.

I still wanted to get tested, the tests came back negative (i got 3 just to make sure) . Even after they came back I always think that they missed something or that the doctor made a mistake.

When it wasn't hiv i was convinced i had cancer. And to most people it seems crazy, but i actually have a deep fear that never goes away. Or also i worry all the time about family members being sick.

I was just wondering if anything points to having irrational fears/ being a hypocondriac in my chart?

Do i really have health problems, or it all a fabrication in my mind?

Any insight would be appreciated :) Thank you
ANYTHING in virgo or cancer will 'worry' and you have mercury and mars
mercury is apex for common T Square. so when T Uranus gets to 5'45" aries it will temporarily create a Grand Square and as Venus is the most challenged planet in your chart may well *test what is of value to you* romantically and financially...

jupiter in cancer (a worrier) in the house of VIRGO 6th and challenged to your stellium in cappi 12th..

Why not focus on the postiives rather than dwelling on the negatives. Focus on your Kite formation, your moon as apex. Pluto conj MC can also become obsesive. So knowing all this it's upto YOU to make changes in your life, but being aware of them, is takinng the first step..:biggrin:

astrology02

Hi Culpepper and Astrologer50 , I know this is long overdue- but thank you so much for your replies and taking the time to look at my chart. What you have both said is true and I think instead of being pessimistic all the time, I will try having a positive outlook :biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks again!!! much appreciated!!!