Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 05-15-2011, 03:03 PM

Aspects before it leaves the sign?

Now maybe this isn't the best question but I really don't understand how to look for this;
-How many aspects a planet makes before it leaves the sign

How many does my SUN&MOON make?&how do you see this?

I want to be able to see this not only in my chart,but others too.So I'm trying to begin with my own.

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: png bee.png (74.9 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by beccatypes; 05-15-2011 at 03:33 PM.
Unread 05-16-2011, 04:27 PM

Re: Aspects before it leaves the sign?

Well, a sextile is roughly two signs away, and the signs are both feminine or both masculine signs; a square is three signs away and the signs are the same modality (cardinal, fixed, mutable), a trine is four signs away and the signs are the same element (fire, earth, air, water) and an opposition is six signs away and the signs are the same modality and a complimentary element (fire/air; earth/water). These are the major aspects. You may have to do some maths to get to the minor ones. Forget about nonsenses like quintiles and septiles, though.
Unread 05-17-2011, 07:44 AM

Can I just ask why you want to know this?
Unread 05-18-2011, 02:48 AM
Teb

I too would like to know this? I am also stumped when it comes to if it is applying or separating?
Unread 05-18-2011, 07:43 AM

beccatypes - you must be thinking of the Void Of Course Moon, which is a Moon that makes no aspects with other planets before it leaves the sign it's in. In my opinion, it has some relevance in predictive work, but not necessarily in a natal chart, which represents a map of a particular moment in time and the potentials therein.

Teb - applying aspects are where the aspect is becoming more exact; separating aspects are becoming less exact. Example - The Moon at 10 degrees Aries and Venus at 15 degrees Leo - the Moon is forming an applying trine to Venus, because as the Moon continues on its journey, it will come closer to 15 degrees Aries therefore making the trine more exact; on the other hand, if the Moon were at 10 degrees Aries and Venus at 5 degrees Leo, the exact trine would have already happened when the Moon was at 5 degrees Aries, and is becoming less exact as the Moon moves on. Hope that helps.

Tags
aspects, leaves, sign