can you read my birthchart

chasoblow

Can you read and interpret my birth chart. I was born on January 19.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 36
Wow! That's an insane stellium in your 6th house.

"Sixth house stellium. The workaholic. These people spend more time on the job than anywhere else. They have a huge interest in health and often go into the healthcare profession, especially if the moon or sun is there. Working gives them good feelings, and they often don't know what to do when given time off. They are excellent employees."

Combine that with your 6th house being in Capricorn, I think the above should be especially true.

Does this resonate?

----
I'm an amateur!

simplyinsight

[deleted possibly attacking non-astrological comments]

Breathe.........................

In through the nose.......... out through the mouth........... I need for you - before you begin listening to what I have to say,.... to listen to the following music to tune in and get all of what I'm saying, because you have a VERY unique chart that I'm going to attempt her to section-off and break down into some basics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smzAz_Shzj0
Tim Story is great for meditation, letting the mind wander... and just inspirational as far as journeying through your mind and soul. It's sort of timeless, too.

When you've listened to a few seconds, and as you're listening, ... let's go through your chart and hit the highlights, shall we? This is fun! :) OK... first.......

Leo Riser, Sun in 6th House, Sun in an Anaretic Degree of Capricorn
Because you have a Leo Rising Sign, we look to the position of Leo's planetary ruler - the Sun - and its position in your natal chart. The 6th-House-placed Sun is a highly methodical and service-giving, subservient position for the Sun's rays. The Sun is in the 29th degree of Capricorn, giving much indication that you will sort of find out (or rather "decide") who and what you are, and what your purpose is, and sort of suddenly show that to the world at like "the last minute", just like the nature of the 29th degree of any sign implies. So, at first, you feel very timid to me. You feel off-ish, you don't feel to me to be a very typical "Leo Riser" that's colorful, vibrant, and quite out-going.... you seem to do all that stuff later on your OWN time... you're very, therefore, self-motivated, self-re-energizing, if you will, in this lifetime... this Anaretic Degree provides you with a solid supply of energy until the last moment. This 6th House position alone places you as a rather timid fella when put in situations that really require some gusto and fowardness in life. There is a purpose, or a "soul re-route" when off-track that happens in life, to give to others in the form of service, care, detailing things for them, being a support-role rather than leader role (as much as Capricorn probably secretly wants that position of esteem and tangible results in the working world)... a lot of teachers will have this position of the Sun because it gives them an opportunity to design and teach a lesson plan. Others will suffer some serious depression with this house placement... so to take my words previously above to heart, is doing you little good. Life is a learning experience, and the Capricorn who has this position, has to "climb upwards" slowly but steadily and just be open as possible to everything that life has to offer them. It's a beautiful life when the layers of the "hard-work-needing-done-yet" are peeled back. This position is all about planning, getting organized, and showing oneself to the world in indirect, yet tangible ways -- that is, people never see you, they see more of the work and goodness you do... if you're NOT doing this, then you're wasting away. Artistic pursuits proooobably could or might more enjoyably get steered towards structural designs, architecture, art in sculptures, pottery, painting, using various paints. You need to have employment in this life to be balanced, or some sort of pre-occupation to keep your mind active and busy. A VERY sharp and active mind is indicated here with this chart which represents you. Nothing falls short on that end other than maybe "getting organized", which is what's discussed next.......

Moon in a "Stellium Nightmare" within the 6th House
This is not, in my opinion, the best place for the Moon. Neither is the Sun, but especially not for the Moon. Along with that, are following Neptune, Mercury, then the Sun. Since the Moon is before the Sun, we say that it is in the - and you can google this, I'm not making this up - the Balsamic Phase. (Not like Balsamic Vinegar, silly!!!) This is the short time period before the New Moon... and in a natal chart, this Balsamic Moon represents a lifetime of learning forgiveness, but learning how to stand up for oneself and not go entirely mentally insane or fall prey to the belief that your handicaps (whatever they may be... I'm not delving THAT far into your chart!! LOL)... are a TRUE definition of what your spirit truly is in this lifetime. That is, do not define your True Self - your glimmering, shiny Spirit Within - by the disadvantages and short-comings that plague you, as plentiful as they may seem in this lifetime to you. A lot of Balsamic Moon people experience depression and a quiet "inwardness" that develops into some sort hermit-like qualities. .... if you want to meditate on the Tarot about this Moon position, read and meditate about The Hermit card itself. This is a lifetime of learning deeply about rectifying karmic situations with others - so you'll find that you're closing out a lot of doors - you will move away from several individuals, with whom you felt as though they were very important people-- you may have even had glimpses in your mind's eye that they were important, but you're starting to clean up things between you and them, and cleansing/healing the relationship,.... turning a new leaf or entering a new chapter... a client of mine has a Balsamic Phased Moon, and she was raped when she was a teenager. She's recalled the rape many years later and learned to forgive the man who was her father in fact! Beyond that, she's continually improving, despite her mental condition as a result of the insanity that she had to endure, and cleaning up, .... sort of in preparation for the next level of evolution, ... the next life will definitely be a lot more about creating and teaching and exploring and being more "fresh new start". For this life, not so much, but there are times in this life that you can look forward and say, "Oh, *I* built that with *my* own hands... *I* began this and saw this to completion..." and so forth. But for the most part, it's about clearing and learning forgiveness and using your new sensitivities to scope out things in a new direction. Balsamic Moon people are very sensitive to Mother Earth and usually rather Earth-oriented, help conserve nature, etc.... The Moon in 6th House of Capricorn is like having a very capricious and stiff-upper-lip type of father inside oneself to me... in the 6th House, the Moon feels like the b***h in the kitchen, stuck to the chores and hard life of work and lessons - it's not about letting loose, so I can imagine for you it's constantly very difficult to feel completely relaxed or fully absorb a moment of peace with "what you know now", which is why I asked for you to listen to Tim Story (the link I provided you). With the conjunction (or proximity) to Neptune and Mercury, your emotional nature is very charged with change and fluctuation. You are, yes, clairvoyant, but you've really come here to clear yourself and make certain that what you're hearing and seeing (clairaudience and clairvoyance respectively) are in alignment with grounded reality for THIS Earth experience ---- it's find to be into all that New Age, Space-La-La-Schtuff.... but what purpose does it provide one on Earth, if all it rings true with is a sense of paranoia and confusion as far as "what to do"? So, I would ask yourself, with this Moon position, "What is the next step? What small step can I do that will help achieve a goal that will correct a difficult experience that I'm having, or enhance/further a wonderful experience that I'm having?" There has to be more questioning and inquisition on your part that deals with "OK, what's the tangible, honest, straightforward *step* or "means" by which A, B, and C can take place..."

Astrologer??
Are you really an astrologer undercover? Or, are you an astrologer in the making? I see Sun-Uranus Conjunction.... I see the intuitive/clairvoyant part of the Moon-Neptune-Mercury-Sun Conjunction.... I see Mars in Aquarius of 7th House, which is interested in psychology/sociology/relationships.... I get a really good vibe about the type of astrologer you would be.

Retrograded Mercury
This does not mean you're mentally challenged, or "retrograded" mentally. It does however indicate a very important clue as to "what age" you start going forward in your thinking,... the "from birth-onward" vibe is that you mentally are retrograding... the stars slowly fall through the night's sky... and you "ponder"..... that is the true nature of a Mercury in Retrograded motion --- contemplation..... sitting on a rock somewhere, near a riverbed, .... or maybe in a prison cell (if you so choose to get rambunctious with your Mars in Aquarius nature and beat someone up for no reason).... but it's always been about contemplation...... find out when your Mercury went "direct"........ ok, I'll just tell you... it was about age 11 or 12.... that's when you probably started really being less inward with your mind... you probably saw a change in schools, or perhaps a major new study was undertaken.... that was a very important year for your mind and its evolution... things "switched gears" you could say in that sense. But, as far as astrology is concerned, I see that coming around age 27-29.... I'm just thinking, because Mercury progresses into Aquarius from Capricorn.... Aquarius is an astrologer's sign. You could also sort of become more atheistic or go off in some independent type of belief system around that age, maybe a little bit more "cooled down" with your mind, too. Systems (like how things integrate and work with one another, amongst people, amongst computers, amongst groups...) may become more important to you around that age, rather than things operating solo.

Discipline
You have that Stellium (which I called a Nightmare previously) Squaring your MidHeaven. Listen to this because it is VERY important for you--- you must take your employer (or whomever you work for) seriously and learn to cooperate and know what's fair and acceptable and not take it too much to heart. There are some areas in life where you will need to be more flexible... and this is one of them (the area of employment/work/doing what authority figures say that needs to be done)........ but ultimately, if you want to ever work "solo" someday, or be on your OWN turf....... responsibility is freedom. You must absolutely pay attention to TIME and RESOURCE in every circumstance you face. If you are expected at 4 PM in the afternoon to a job interview... you better be there at 3:45 PM with the proper uniform and a copy of your resume (just in case they lose theirs). This doesn't mean you have to be other people's whipping-person.... it just means that you have to uphold your commitments. If you want "result A", then you have to make the choices that uphold your commitments in getting "result A" to become realized. Match your preferences with your possibilities, make smart choices, and you will be VERY, VERY successful in this lifetime. Discipline is a liiiittle lacking here because of all the "I'm independent" and "I don't need others" attitude that I'm sensing from this chart in the earlier part of this life...

I can't view your transits/progressions too clearly because I don't have time or patience to investigate your birth time. At least I know you were born in ... wait, what was it? St. Hoo-ey?? St. Gloomis??.... Mississippi, right??? DUH.

I'd appreciate knowing how on or off I am at this reading, so feel free to private message me. Sorry, if I seem overly upset about the posting of birthdata, I just get irritated by that here,.... after so many clicks, you see the same thing - no birthdata to work with.... at least in this case, you POSTED your chart, some people don't even do THAT...... *sigh*....... would enjoy hearin' back from y'all in any case.

Take care,
Scott (aka SimplyInsight)

Last edited by a moderator: