Sun in fall in aquarius and speed of the planets

dd1dd

Hi there!!!

Since I am a noob in this matters, I didn't know where to post this... so i chose horary questions ...

I would appreciate if somebody could explain what's the meaning of the sun in fall.. (in my case in Aquarius)

Also... if could somebody explain to me about the speed of the planets and the relation or influence that it has in the natal chart.

The following are some of the speed of the planets the day i was born

Sun - Speed: 1° 0’47"
Moon - Speed: 13°56’18"
Mercury - Speed: 1°48’18"
Venus - Speed: 1°15’15"
Mars - Speed: 35’ 8"

From sun to mercury they were in :aquarius:
while mars in : :sagittarius:

Thanks in advance! :)

Love,
Dary

Awakened_Pisces

What a finely animated picture, even if it's a bit on the taboo side of most of the world. Sadly, you are inquiring about your natal chart and not a horary question in particular.

You should go to www.astro.com(a site used by most astrologers here and I believe the reference is welcomed) and create a natal chart. Once you do, there's some instructions I believe on the fourm somewhere on how to upload the chart.

I wish I could explain it, but I suck at doing so. So the moderators/forum should be able to help you out ^^.

dd1dd

Hey dear awakened_pisces, thanks for the reply... and yup! it is a beautiful image of Eros and Psyche... I dunno how it could be a taboo... if it is just beautiful. :wink:

I already created my chart on astro.com as you recommended, now my question is... should I get just the "wheel" image, or the pdf part where it shows the sign/speed etc... (u know the whole information but without the wheel)??

On the other side if this is not the right place can u please tell me in what 'group' should I post it?? :biggrin:

Thank you a lot!!!

Love,
Dary

Last edited: