My moon in my partner's 7th house

Keira

Hi!

How can I see and where, that my moon is in my partner's 7th house is good or bad aspected?

Thanks for helping me! 😊

Keira

By looking at your charts.
Can you post a synastry?

Yes, I hope I can! ��

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-love-compatibility/?send_calculation=1&muz_narozeni_den=10&muz_narozeni_mesic=1&muz_narozeni_rok=1959&muz_narozeni_hodina=20&muz_narozeni_minuta=30&muz_narozeni_city=Detroit%2C+USA%2C+Michigan&muz_narozeni_mesto_hidden=Detroit&muz_narozeni_stat_hidden=US&muz_narozeni_podstat_kratky_hidden=MI&muz_narozeni_podstat_hidden=Michigan&muz_narozeni_input_hidden=&muz_narozeni_podstat2_kratky_hidden=&muz_narozeni_podstat3_kratky_hidden=&muz_narozeni_sirka_stupne=42&muz_narozeni_sirka_minuty=20&muz_narozeni_sirka_smer=0&muz_narozeni_delka_stupne=83&muz_narozeni_delka_minuty=3&muz_narozeni_delka_smer=1&muz_narozeni_timezone_form=auto&muz_narozeni_timezone_dst_form=auto&send_calculation=1&zena_narozeni_den=10&zena_narozeni_mesic=9&zena_narozeni_rok=1984&zena_narozeni_hodina=01&zena_narozeni_minuta=44&zena_narozeni_city=Debrecen%2C+Hungary&zena_narozeni_mesto_hidden=Debrecen&zena_narozeni_stat_hidden=HU&zena_narozeni_podstat_kratky_hidden=&zena_narozeni_podstat_hidden=Hajd%C3%BA-Bihar&zena_narozeni_input_hidden=&zena_narozeni_podstat2_kratky_hidden=&zena_narozeni_podstat3_kratky_hidden=&zena_narozeni_sirka_stupne=47&zena_narozeni_sirka_minuty=32&zena_narozeni_sirka_smer=0&zena_narozeni_delka_stupne=21&zena_narozeni_delka_minuty=38&zena_narozeni_delka_smer=0&zena_narozeni_timezone_form=auto&zena_narozeni_timezone_dst_form=auto&switch_interpretations=3&hide_aspects=0&uhel_orbis=&house_system=placidus#tabs_redraw

Last edited by a moderator:

Kintpuash

Banned
synastry moon in 7th is always great for the moon native.

they provide themselves with 'othership' - emotions met through others.

The 7th house native might have a problem with the moon of their partner in their house if they have bad family memories.

Always something there to remind them.

If moon and 7th house ruler are happy, and if jupiter is involved Anywhere in the chart, except 12th or 8th or maybe, even, if given scripture of making money or peace - then good stuff.

The worst relationships are when moon in one chart opposes jupiter or saturn in the other.

Not even a 7th house moon in synastry can save that nightmare.

Keira

synastry moon in 7th is always great for the moon native.

they provide themselves with 'othership' - emotions met through others.

The 7th house native might have a problem with the moon of their partner in their house if they have bad family memories.

Always something there to remind them.

If moon and 7th house ruler are happy, and if jupiter is involved Anywhere in the chart, except 12th or 8th or maybe, even, if given scripture of making money or peace - then good stuff.

The worst relationships are when moon in one chart opposes jupiter or saturn in the other.

Not even a 7th house moon in synastry can save that nightmare.

Wow, thank you!

And what happend when my natal Moon is in opposite with my natal Sun?
This is not bad in synastry?

Can you help me other synastry (my planet in my partner's houses) questions?

It's very interesting for me! 😊

I want to see I and my husband synastry chart! 😊

JUPITERASC

The 7th House Lord is so IMPORTANT in relationship astrology. :smile:

Find out why with Heather Eland
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVNpipoRkmU

Wow, thank you!

And what happend when my natal Moon is in opposite with my natal Sun?
This is not bad in synastry?

Can you help me other synastry (my planet in my partner's houses) questions?

It's very interesting for me! 😊

I want to see I and my husband synastry chart! 😊