Pluto rules Traditional Astrology

Bunraku

Pluto's influence is important. But, once one realizes that the gender of Aquarian rulership is feminine, not masculine, it obviously belongs to the granddaughter of Greco-Roman Ouranos/Caelus and daughter of Zeus/Jupiter: Ourania, goddess of the Heavens and MUSE of ASTROLOGY. In the Latin, her name is "Urania"--NOT the puny asteroid named for her, but the star-like planet outside the orbit of Saturn, :uranus:.

It's the Muse who inspires astrological realization, and therefore rules astrology, as well as the Sign :aquarius:.

Ourania/Urania rules astrology. Ereshkigal/Osirus/Pluto regulates it.

So what are you saying? Why does urania matter if Pluto has to regulate it?
Regulate: late Middle English (in the sense ‘control by rules’): from late Latin regulat- ‘directed, regulated’, from the verb regulare, from Latin regula ‘rule’.

Sounds a lot like rulership to me :sideways:
Pluto rules traditional astrology

david starling

So what are you saying? Why does urania matter if Pluto has to regulate it?
Regulate: late Middle English (in the sense ‘control by rules’): from late Latin regulat- ‘directed, regulated’, from the verb regulare, from Latin regula ‘rule’.

Sounds a lot like rulership to me :sideways:
Pluto rules traditional astrology

The ruler mandates, and works together with the guidance of the regulator.

sworm09

This is an interesting discussion but.....

How and why did a discussion about a modern dwarf planet get moved to the traditional forum? :unsure:

Blaze

Account Closed

You mean to say... The Illuminati?! :surprised:

On-topic: Recently, Dave tried to tell me Pluto was holding Saturn back in my chart. Making the claim that it was giving the gas giant trouble, but I denied this.

That is until Pluto hit the exact 23rd degree of my Saturn return. Life changed as I fell into a position I hadn't expected and made friends with certain types never before thought of.

It's amazing.

CapAquaPis

Mercury (traditional) and Uranus (modern) are ruler planets of astrology, the issue on the role Pluto has in astrology remains unknown and needs study.

conspiracy theorist

CAP, check out what the western siderealists have to say about Pluto, try it on for size. I did an informal and by no means rigorous study of charts with Pluto prominent and it actually showed up in a decent amount of cases of people with industrial inventiveness - think engineering types. They seemed to have cloistered and monkish personalities, too. I'm not wholly confident about the pattern I've found, though.

conspiracy theorist

Some off the top of my head - Nikola Tesla, Steve Wozniak, Oswald Spengler, Dante Alighieri, and an important inventor of the industrial age that for the life of me I can't remember. They aren't all engineers mark you, but they've all been the fathers of creations that have taken on "suprahuman" proportions. Hell, add Michael Jackson to the list I don't think he contradicts that "je ne sais quoi" that seems to be involved in this grouping of people.

CapAquaPis

The Pluto in Scorpio square Saturn in Aquarius (and earlier semi-square in Capricorn) periods placed the world in a peculiar bad mood in the late 1980s-early 1990s. Yes, the signs ruling those planets, although Mars is the traditional ruler of Scorpio, lead up into a powerful combo. Before the squaring (middle of the 80s), Americans felt a very good mood, upbeat and positive, and expected the best of days are to come, then it ended in the squaring, and after the period (late half of the 1990s before y2k), we were back at where we were earlier in social consciousness.