Will the insurance pay me well for the accident?

kai

Hi. I got into an auto accident no fault of my own. I was hit by an 80-year-old woman on the freeway and currently getting medical treatments. She changed the lane into mine hitting right in the middle of my car and pretty much pushing her way through into my lane by causing large bumps/dents and major scratches all over my driver's side door up until the left side of my car by also damaging my tire and the rim. I have an attorney and I was wondering if eventually, I will be able to get a nice chunk? I definitely want to get enough to pay off the new car I had recently bought and also want to pay the little college debt that I have. I ask this about the lady's insurance but if she doesn't have enough medical coverage, mine will take over. The question is about general insurance so do I still treat it as a 7th house question?

Moon is conjunct ascendant in my own sign, there is only an applying aspect to me from the moon, which means an aspect is good, especially the trine. 7th house is the insurance house, isn't it? It is represented by Mars, but Mars also represents my 2nd house of money and it is in Taurus in detrimental sign. Any idea what to expect in regard to $$ received from the insurance? It won't be a while obviously as I continue getting medical treatments. I am having Jupiter transit 8th house, I heard it bring sudden gains lol I guess even from accidents.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_insurance_pay_me_well_for_accident_hr.18024.109867.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_insurance_pay_me_well_for_accident_hr.18024.109867.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

waybread

I am sorry you were injured in an accident. I hope the elderly woman is all right.

I don't see a giant chunk of change coming your way. You are ruled by Venus, which lacks essential dignity. Insurance is an 8th house matter-- also ruled by Venus, but with Mars as a co-significator. (This also works if we look at this woman's insurance as the 8th from the 7th, or the radix 2nd house.) Venus is separating from its square with Mars. Mars is in detriment.

The moon's next aspect is a square to Saturn, which I would view as a prohibition.

Depending upon the quality of your/her insurance coverage you should get some reimbursement; but sometimes this is only to pay for repairs to the old vehicle or a replacement value equivalent to the book value of your old car. I assume your old car was inspected by an insurance appraiser? Then the paperwork goes to the insurance adjuster. I don't know where things stand in this (usually lengthy) process.

Last edited:

kai

I am sorry you were injured in an accident. I hope the elderly woman is all right.

I don't see a giant chunk of change coming your way. You are ruled by Venus, which lacks essential dignity. Insurance is an 8th house matter-- also ruled by Venus, but with Mars as a co-significator. (This also works if we look at this woman's insurance as the 8th from the 7th, or the radix 2nd house.) Venus is separating from its square with Mars. Mars is in detriment.

The moon's next aspect is a square to Saturn, which I would view as a prohibition.

Depending upon the quality of your/her insurance coverage you should get some reimbursement; but sometimes this is only to pay for repairs to the old vehicle or a replacement value equivalent to the book value of your old car. I assume your old car was inspected by an insurance appraiser? Then the paperwork goes to the insurance adjuster. I don't know where things stand in this (usually lengthy) process.

Thank you for the reading! The $ will come from the medical portion, not the repair, so I was hoping that I can get some money even when my injury is not a major one.

waybread

Kai, I'm still not getting this to work out with a bunch of money for you.

Maybe someone else will read your chart differently

It's one thing to get your expenses covered but another thing to collect some kind of damages, notably if your injuries aren't permanent.

besitos

I agree with waybread. You as Venus lack dignity. Venus ruling 8th also lacks dignity. Ruler of your second is in the 8th, could be that your insurance will cover, but this could just mean that your and her insurance is blended to cover. Neither are in good shape as mars is weak. However, your health, Jupiter, is strong. You won’t have the receipts to extend coverage.

I hope you are both fine!