Occult Podcasts

conspiracy theorist

It's a wellspring of information that can spark something off in your own path. Known about it for awhile and figured the folks on here should know that it exists.

Blaze

Account Closed
Cave of the Numinous

Daamit, I was hoping to find a PDF on it. Ah well. I doubt most of the kiddies on here, I.e "higher beings" or the "demonic cellphone witch" will be interested in this stuff.

Interesting that they bring up Vedic sciences.

Different phases of the soul...the soul can be dangerous...huh. Really good stuff, m8.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
True power comes from knowing and mastering the self. All selves. Even the sides society does not agree upon or see.

Most don't understand that idea. Self-understanding is apart of that power the spiritual journey is most certainly the best way to go.

Finished the podcast and thought it was pretty legit. Really want to pick up his book now.

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

True power comes from knowing and mastering the self. All selves. Even the sides society does not agree upon or see.

Most don't understand that idea. Self-understanding is apart of that power the spiritual journey is most certainly the best way to go.

Finished the podcast and thought it was pretty legit. Really want to pick up his book now.

Well, yeah. You have to be able to take an honest look at yourself or you will never progress very far spiritually.

i made an analogy about it.

The ego is like the government of the soul. It has limitations set in place in order to get the job done, so to speak.

But when the government gets overthrown, anarchy ensues. And then something hopefully more beneficial to the greater good gets built in place.

This is what a spiritual awakening is like. Its a dark and destructive force.. Destroying ones ego.. One has to be prepared to face themself and come out on top. F*cking pluto.

conspiracy theorist

http://occultofpersonality.net/flambeau-noir/

This one is pretty good. Talk about the right and left hand path is interesting.

Wonder if there could be a balance between the two.

I didn't find this one as enriching as some of the other ones I've heard but I did like that they differentiated some basic differences between the left and right handed path. I had a discussion with someone about that same topic and they were unfamiliar with the reasons why some would choose the left vs. the right.

I think if one is to walk the path of occult that there will be times when you'd have to dip into both left handed and right handed practices. (the left handed when you've hit a wall that you'd want to blow open)

Phoenix Venus

a03cbbadad6c79a6bc514b81e58152dd.jpg

Oh, 13th reply, how lucky am i?

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Hmm. If we relate the hands and feet to the elements of the zodiac, we can say fire/air are the hands and earth/water are the feet. Would fire be the hand that is on the same side as the earth foot or the water foot? I think physically, fire blends better with earth obviously, but astrologically, fire i think has more in common with water, and air with earth.

bilateral-transfer-of-learning-7-638.jpg

Phoenix Venus

If we start from ARIES 1 and draw a perfect pentagram,

We have
1 Aries
13 gemini
25 leo
07 scorpio
19 cap

Hmm. If aries 1 is the head, air/ fire is on one side and water/earth on the other.

conspiracy theorist

Hmm. If we relate the hands and feet to the elements of the zodiac, we can say fire/air are the hands and earth/water are the feet. Would fire be the hand that is on the same side as the earth foot or the water foot? I think physically, fire blends better with earth obviously, but astrologically, fire i think has more in common with water, and air with earth.

bilateral-transfer-of-learning-7-638.jpg

Why'd you link those elements to those specific body parts? There's a number of different attributions out there, but the one I'm most familiar with is the one out of Franz Bardon's IIH where fire is the head, air is the chest, water is the guts/stomach and earth takes the legs and limbs in general.

Phoenix Venus

Why'd you link those elements to those specific body parts? There's a number of different attributions out there, but the one I'm most familiar with is the one out of Franz Bardon's IIH where fire is the head, air is the chest, water is the guts/stomach and earth takes the legs and limbs in general.

Well it was mainly due to my own possibly misguided posturing.

Theres five elements but only four in the zodiac. The missing element is the element of metal which can represent creative mutations. Five is the number that represents the "creative mind"

It only made sense to me that the five elements are reflective of the five extremities of man himself. The fifth element was the head, and the other four elements were the other extremities.

To explain a little futher lemme post what rudhyar said about the symbol scorpio 15:

"CHILDREN PLAYING AROUND FIVE MOUNDS OF SAND.

KEYNOTE: Early steps in the development of a mind seeking to be attuned to the higher level of human evolution.

This is a particularly cryptic symbol. It may be deciphered if one realizes that Man's essential destiny is to develop as a five-fold being, a "Pentagram" or five-pointed star. Number 5 symbolizes mind in its most creative and penetrating aspect, while number 4 refers to the life processes operating at present within the earth's biosphere. Our Western civilization has realized only the lower level of this vibration 5; i.e. mind contaminated by compulsive instincts and emotional involvement. Some individuals, however, are born with a special potential for development of the higher, creative mind, and in social circumstances favoring this development. In most cases, they are still "playing around" with their unusual capacity. They are in the kindergarten stage of this higher mind development.

In this final stage of the forty-fifth sequence of five symbols the transcendent possibilities of mental evolution, which require interpersonal communion in consciousness, are evoked. The free spirit of true scientific inquiry is only a foreshadowing of such a type of mind, which demands dedication to mankind as a whole. What is seen here is FUTURE-ORIENTED GROWTH."

He talked a lot about the cross and the star in his book.