Solar Return reading

SailorPluto911

Hi :smile:

would anyone like to tell me what I can expect from my upcoming solar return?

My last one has been a very difficult one so im hoping for some relief this time :eek:

Attachments

• astro_31gw_c_2019712.78093.72699.jpg
    astro_31gw_c_2019712.78093.72699.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 24

Moondancing

Premium Member
You are in store for a much better year. Last solar return has Cancer Moon conj Sun on 8th house cusp in opposition to Pluto. Must has been an intense and overwhelming year.

Moon in your next solar return is still in 8th house showing strong emotional and psychological forces in play but Moon is in Sagittarius conj Jupiter. Shows a year where emotionally you have a positive outlook and a sense of contentment. Furthermore Moon trines Mercury/Mars conj in 5th house. Fifth house is ruled by Moon and is the 10th house from your solar return 8th showing strong emphasis on your career. Much mental and physical energy devoted to such endeavors. Uranus in first solar return house squares Mars shows changes coming. Sun left an opposition to Saturn in solar return 10th showing a turn of events and with Cancer Sun in 4th shows you setting down roots.

Solar Return Asc. comes to your 5th and natally you have Moon in 5th house. Seems to me you will follow your heart this year. What does your 5th house represent to you?

Cheers!

Moon Dance

P.S. I read the solar return chart alone with little attention to natal.

Last edited:

SailorPluto911

Hi Moon Dance :smile:

Thanks so much for replying! Its good to hear that this year is looking better, sounds dramatic but this last one has been one of the worst years of my life. I had a very painful ending to a relationship and im still dealing with the heartbreak. It been the most intense grief I've ever felt.

I see that my moon is still in the 8th yes, but im hoping that I will become more contented and can get relief from this sadness. Interesting that it shows a focus on career, I am going into my final year of university in the fall so I will have to devote a lot of time to my studies.

Wondering what changes Uranus is going to bring. You mention about the fifth house and what it represents to me, well when I hear about it I think of the usual associations - children, fun, creativity and romance. Do you think I will have changes here in regards to love life since the ascendant is placed here?

-Sailor Pluto

Last edited:

Moondancing

Premium Member
Hi Moon Dance :smile:
Interesting that it shows a focus on career, I am going into my final year of university in the fall so I will have to devote a lot of time to my studies.

Solar Return Moon rules both SR 4th/5th houses, turned 9th/10th house. Sun is in the 9th of studies but will moved to the 10th. Being this is your last year, there might be offers for a job for when you graduate.

Wondering what changes Uranus is going to bring.

Uranus square Mars can have you taking more risks and act rashly. Maybe you try your hand at risky sports. Natal Mars rules your 1st and 5th which indicates to me your coming into your own this year.

You mention about the fifth house and what it represents to me, well when I hear about it I think of the usual associations - children, fun, creativity and romance. Do you think I will have changes here in regards to love life since the ascendant is placed here?

Romance? That square makes me think it will be rough going and emotionally difficult.

-Sailor Pluto[/QUOTE]

Moon Dance

SailorPluto911

Solar Return Moon rules both SR 4th/5th houses, turned 9th/10th house. Sun is in the 9th of studies but will moved to the 10th. Being this is your last year, there might be offers for a job for when you graduate.

Uranus square Mars can have you taking more risks and act rashly. Maybe you try your hand at risky sports. Natal Mars rules your 1st and 5th which indicates to me your coming into your own this year.

Romance? That square makes me think it will be rough going and emotionally difficult.

-Sailor Pluto

Moon Dance[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks, it’s good to hear i may have some offers after I finish. Disappointed about romance situation, I really don’t want anymore difficultly, its been hard enough 😓

Thanks again