Mimicry

Blaze

Account Closed
the truth cannot be stopped. deleting my posts will never stop me.

- ketu

To add to my post above.

you cannot stop truth. truth is everywhere for all eyes to see. but only people who open those eyes can see and only in my echo chamber threads can it be truly sen. wih the influzx of new illuminati members this website becomes closer t illuminati astrologygate.

- ketu

Blaze

Account Closed

- ketu

To add to my post above.

you cannot stop truth. truth is everywhere for all eyes to see. but only people who open those eyes can see and only in my echo chamber threads can it be truly sen. wih the influzx of new illuminati members this website becomes closer t illuminati astrologygate.

- ketu

to add to my above posts. the illuminati katydud and roth child leader overboss oddity are on here to push the NWO agenda. make sure to never listen to their posts.

dont let astrologygate come to realization.

- ketu

Blaze

Account Closed

- ketu

it is well known you are illuminati, katydididididid

- ketu

beta is an NWO term used to describe men who don't bow to their system.

- ketu

To add to my post above.

- ketu

to add to my above posts. the illuminati katydud and roth child leader overboss oddity are on here to push the NWO agenda. make sure to never listen to their posts.

dont let astrologygate come to realization.

- ketu

adding to my above posts. if we hope to erase the illuminati from our lives we must not fall prey to their tricks. one said trick is making threads with hidden points that might fly right over some peoples heads. this is why you must remain diligent and practice wit.

- ketu

Blaze

Account Closed
I would like some clarification. Tmail has taken it on herself to close any thread for her subjective reason. Yet she herself contributed to the mindless chat thread. Since when does a moderator become a censor?
Her latest closure was the thread about Hillary Clinuton. Her reasoning is that the election is over so close it down. Apparently she doesn't know recounts are still being proposed.
Has the "management "whoever they are given her free reign to close threads on her whims?

- ketu

Blaze

Account Closed
This thread has to stop someone has put a love spell on me, Muh demon gone crazy!

SPIRITUS DUCENTIA PROTEGO ME AND THOSE CAUGHT IN THE ENERGY OF THIS THREAD.

Blaze

Account Closed
This thread has to stop someone has put a love spell on me, Muh demon gone crazy!

SPIRITUS DUCENTIA PROTEGO ME AND THOSE CAUGHT IN THE ENERGY OF THIS THREAD.

The forces of dark and light are fighting a battle within the very waves of the souls of life. You were caught up in the battle and now the evil has sunken in. You must shave your head and become a nun to repay the soul of God.

Y

Phoenix Venus

The forces of dark and light are fighting a battle within the very waves of the souls of life. You were caught up in the battle and now the evil has sunken in. You must shave your head and become a nun to repay the soul of God.

Y

Bz, how could you possibly say such a thing. the eternal drifts of the agony of mankind are in your demons, it would be wise to know that your enemies cannot be your friends. And your friends will not be your enemies, verily verily i bequeath you with tip of a pennies head to remind you of forthright temptations in the valley of good and evil. You will RUE the day!

Last edited:

tsmall

Premium Member
I feel like Han Solo when he came out of cryofreeze. <insert face palm>

Here's an idea. Let's just let this one die so I don't have to delete it? I'm sure you can sing the chorus of why along with me.