older than my age

Abby83

I agree with Madarchitect. Your chart has a few similarities to mine. Asc is pretty much same degree. Yeah, since Saturn crossed my asc I have looked a hell of a lot older. I too was someone ppl kept telling looked 4 yrs younger and then bam, now I look old. Having said that, u r mars in cancer, and T Uranus is squaring u and pluto in opposing sign. I found the stress of the cardinal squares was really harsh on my health and it made me age because the aspect was on and off for 4 yrs!! That's prolonged stress!! Im gathering the same happened to you?

With pluto conjunct your 3rd house ruler and Uranus having squared it a couple yrs ago I think your mind was shaken up quite a bit and that can affect the processes in the body and cause aging. Basically it's a bit of stress. Also, Saturn conjunct 6th house ruler (health) which is temporary.

Last edited:

Eleni1

I agree with Madarchitect. Your chart has a few similarities to mine. Asc is pretty much same degree. Yeah, since Saturn crossed my asc I have looked a hell of a lot older. I too was someone ppl kept telling looked 4 yrs younger and then bam, now I look old. Having said that, u r mars in cancer, and T Uranus is squaring u and pluto in opposing sign. I found the stress of the cardinal squares was really harsh on my health and it made me age because the aspect was on and off for 4 yrs!! That's prolonged stress!! Im gathering the same happened to you?

With pluto conjunct your 3rd house ruler and Uranus having squared it a couple yrs ago I think your mind was shaken up quite a bit and that can affect the processes in the body and cause aging. Basically it's a bit of stress. Also, Saturn conjunct 6th house ruler (health) which is temporary.

Hello! Thank you for your answer.
Is my case there wasn't anxiety but really bad psychological situation and some stressful situations.
But Saturn has not make conjunct with 6th house ruler yet. Is it going to become worse ? :(
Plouto and Uranus had affect and my moon some years ago.

Last edited: