What does my Natal Chart suggest about possible careers?

glass.mask

Hi, I'm still unable to decide what i like in specific I love nature and care about the environment, physical Science (esp physics), social science, spirituality, mysticism as well as art, and many other things, they are fascinating to me. I've noticed that I'm good at writing and learning new languages/crafts so i would love to know what does my chart says and weather this "multi-interests" natural for me?

i want to make a career out of group or community work, anything involving attempts to bring large-scale and humanitarian dreams and ideas to reality some problems Humans face on Earth such as poverty, pollution, economic crisis, nuclear weapons, wars, energy sources, unemployment...etc makes me think and search a lot, and get concern I feel the need to act and do something (sense of duty i guess) yet i can't decide what kind of a career to pursue for instance i find it really hard to choose what major in uni i should study, I've switched two times however what i know for certain is to me my ideals and inner vision keep what is best for everyone ever on my mind.

can you possibly see that in my natal chart? I come to a conclusion that i should (in the future) focus exclusively on what I'm good at the problem is I'm good at many different things and this makes the process harder so i thought i could try different tools to guide me.

ANY help/insight would be appreciated
my apologies for any grammatical mistakes, I'm an intermediate English speaker

love & peace

p.s: i was born 18/1/1989

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_anonymous.24344.54542.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_anonymous.24344.54542.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
In My Opinion, those of us who are skilled in vocational analysis need your chart data, not just the pretty picture. We use our own software to make the chart and associated data. You could either share it, or if you want to keep it private make it available to us on a PM basis.

Vocational analysis is more than just looking at planets in houses and signs. You need to know the power, strength, harmony, and additional kinds of information about the chart analysis that only come when you have the data since that stuff is not readily available in the picture. And yes we can get a good idea from what you've given of the birth date and time, but not the place with out a lot of effort. But you should make it easy for respective astrologers, not harder.

I'm not necessarily volunteering to do this for you, just letting you know the need. Shooting off the cuff, though is OK with just the pretty photo. Depends on what you are prepared to want. But I should think that something as important as your career should be important enough for not just off the cuff. Just my opinion of course.

Last edited:

Steven84

Glass.Mask:
There is something about interest in humankind scale question in your chart. But surely I wouldnt go far with any analysis as there is missing planets like Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. Uranus and Neptune most probably standing at your Dsc .. so, very important things are missing in that chart ...

aglaya

Hi, glass mask!

I absolutely love it when I see how chatty our Natal charts can be. Yours is a great example!

Here's why:

i want to make a career out of group or community work, anything involving attempts to bring large-scale and humanitarian dreams and ideas to reality some problems Humans face on Earth such as poverty, pollution, economic crisis, nuclear weapons, wars, energy sources, unemployment...etc makes me think and search a lot, and get concern I feel the need to act and do something (sense of duty i guess) yet i can't decide what kind of a career to pursue for instance i find it really hard to choose what major in uni i should study, I've switched two times however what i know for certain is to me my ideals and inner vision keep what is best for everyone ever on my mind.

can you possibly see that in my natal chart?

It is actually screaming to be noticed! :D

The ruler of your 10th cusp (at least according to Placidus) is placed in Pisces and ruled by Jupiter (I'm a traditional astrologer and so I would disregard modern rulership over Pisces anyway).
Even if the ruler of your MC is another planet, we still have Jupiter inside the 11th.
Jupiter rejoices in this house and exalts the Moon.
Your Moon, on the other hand, is placed inside the fall of Jupiter (generally- Jupiter symbolises benevolence but with the Moon inside its fall, we are talking about a lack of a benevolent influence - the first signal that you may be orientated towards matters that we could describe as unfortunate or less fortunate) and it is inside the 12th (the second signal suggesting the influence of misfortune). The 12th house is allotted the attributes of the 12th sign of Zodiac - Pisces - and that brings us back to your 10th.

To some this could look like a weak Moon and a bad partner of your 8th house Sun but your intentions and willingness to become an active humanitarian are actually a beautiful example of how such an influence can play out in a positive way.
Many benevolent aspects in your chart (as well as the fact that you have almost no stressful ones) has probably made it easier for you to incorporate all these influences into a unique mission. It happened naturally! (it must have also helped you to avoid dangers).

The 11th house shares the nature of the 11th sign - Aquarius- it is visionary, future-orientated and, by all means, humanitarian. Jupiter rejoices there and, being the exaltation ruler of your Ascendant sign, this planet inside the 11th alone is a strong indication of your concerns regarding people who are less fortunate (than you) as well as of your strong urge to be of help. With your Moon inside the 12th (suggesting that you are very sensitive to such matters!), we could say that this is your mission, not only a possible career path. Your Moon is worried and your Jupiter wants to do something about it!

Your 10th cusp ruler being this very planet is a good suggestion that even your professional career can be oriented in that direction and that you have a great opportunity to incorporate the two (unlike people who have daily jobs and do charity work in their spare time).
Mars (ruler of the interception inside the 10th) is sitting on the 11st cusp at the very edge of the sign. It is currently essentially strong but about to loose its strength. Since this position can be symbolic of a sudden loss of comfort, this could be an indication of the nature of organisations in which you might want to look for a job - organisations that provide help for people who have survived great material losses or damages of other kind.
More so because your Moon inside the 12th (shelters, hospices, asylums, institutions governing those who are weak, infirm, or in need of support) in Gemini (humane sign) is aspecting its dispositor Mercury (human help or victimised people) inside the 8th (poverty, losses and death) in Aquarius (humanitarian aid) by a trine (help).
Even your Sun (the planet that naturaly rules the honors and professional recognition) is placed at the very cusp of the 8th.
Finally, your Jupiter is placed inside the rulership of Venus (wealth, food, comfort etc.)

However, the influence of Mars calls for caution- I'm not sure if a humanitarian organisation that has something to do with children is the best choice unless the energy is transformed into help for victimised children (Mercury, the planet that rules young people, is playing a huge role in this story, after all). Moreover, this calls for severe adjustment as Mars inside the 11th can sometimes affect the individual in a way to make him feel uncomfortable working in large organisations. In addition, it can make him a weak team-worker. this is especially important because this planet has the only stressful aspect in the chart- a square with Sun (the natural ruler of authorities). For this reason, your ability to work as a part of a team is probably something that you should work on. It shouldn't be a hard task! After all- that is the only stressful aspect that you have! :)

Like I said, this is a great example of how the houses traditionally accepted s negative can be seen through a completely different prism! Misery exists everywhere- losses, sorrow, danger, hunger, death , poverty...(all 8th and 12th house matters) but, with the gentle touch of Jupiter and 11th house, we have a story about help, rather than trouble.

I hope this helps,

cheers,

aglaya

Last edited: