RUSSIA warns USA - Possibility of Nuclear World War III over Republic of IRAN

JUPITERASC

QUOTE FROM online news media of Russian President Dimitry Medvedev speaking to the Russian nation:

First I am instructing the Defence Ministry to put the missile attack early warning radar station in Kaliningrad on combat alert.

Second: protective cover of Russia's strategic nuclear weapons will be reinforced as a priority measure under the programme to develop our air and space defences.

Third: the new strategic ballistic missiles commissioned by the Strategic Missiles Forces and the Navy will be equipped with advanced missile defence penetration systems and new highly-effective warheads... if these measures prove insufficient the Russian Federation modern offensive weapon systems in the south and west of the country ensure our ability to take out any part of the US missile defence system in Europe....

Furthermore, if the situation continues to develop not to Russia's favour we reserve the right to discontinue further disarmament and arms control measures.

Besides, given the link between strategic offensive and defensive weapons arms, conditions for our withdrawal from the new START treaty could also arise – and this option is enshrined in the treaty... We are open to dialogue and we hope for a reasonable and constructive approach from our Western partners”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmitry_Medvedev

QUOTE: Admiral Selivanov, Russian Navy:

“If somebody's ships are located somewhere, of course its not possible to simply fly over them and bomb someplace. Even the Americans will not be able to ignore the arrival of our ships off the coast of Syria.

Although probably our only aircraft carrier plus the Chabanenko do not have the ability to stop an entire war.... But their appearance in the Eastern Mediterranean will be a signal to the whole world, that Russia has its interests here and you cant just crush, destroy and kill everybody without taking them into account”

Seems quite clear:smile:

Jesusistheway

QUOTE FROM online news media of Russian President Dimitry Medvedev speaking to the Russian nation:

First I am instructing the Defence Ministry to put the missile attack early warning radar station in Kaliningrad on combat alert.

Second: protective cover of Russia's strategic nuclear weapons will be reinforced as a priority measure under the programme to develop our air and space defences.

Third: the new strategic ballistic missiles commissioned by the Strategic Missiles Forces and the Navy will be equipped with advanced missile defence penetration systems and new highly-effective warheads... if these measures prove insufficient the Russian Federation modern offensive weapon systems in the south and west of the country ensure our ability to take out any part of the US missile defence system in Europe....

Furthermore, if the situation continues to develop not to Russia's favour we reserve the right to discontinue further disarmament and arms control measures.

Besides, given the link between strategic offensive and defensive weapons arms, conditions for our withdrawal from the new START treaty could also arise – and this option is enshrined in the treaty... We are open to dialogue and we hope for a reasonable and constructive approach from our Western partners”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmitry_Medvedev

QUOTE: Admiral Selivanov, Russian Navy:

“If somebody's ships are located somewhere, of course its not possible to simply fly over them and bomb someplace. Even the Americans will not be able to ignore the arrival of our ships off the coast of Syria.

Although probably our only aircraft carrier plus the Chabanenko do not have the ability to stop an entire war.... But their appearance in the Eastern Mediterranean will be a signal to the whole world, that Russia has its interests here and you cant just crush, destroy and kill everybody without taking them into account”

Seems quite clear:smile:

I kid you not I had a dream we were nuked by missiles along with NY (meaning we as in LA) and I saw PUTIN his name over blackness. This man is either the anti christ or the predecessor to the anti christ. I cannot make sure which of which.

JUPITERASC

Good you woke up and it was only a dream! Having said that, there are too many missile sites in Europe that are deliberately threatening to Russia (as well as everyone else in the region). So how can Russia be expected to do nothing if Iran is threatened with attacks? Russia is probably doing the math and thinking - Iraq then Syria, now Iran.... so who's next? :smile:

Monk

Premium Member
Secret Philosophy, corrupted religions, one wonders where the secret chiefs are leading us?

Interesting topic below on a month old web-site, involving philosophy regarding Thoth Hermetic, and Counter-Reformation:-

http://wintertriangle.org/?page_id=85

Most countries have same alignments if you look hard enough!

JUPITERASC

Secret Philosophy, corrupted religions, one wonders where the secret chiefs are leading us? Interesting topic below on a month old web-site, involving philosophy regarding Thoth Hermetic, and Counter-Reformation:-
http://wintertriangle.org/?page_id=85
Most countries have same alignments if you look hard enough!
Thanks for the interesting link Monk - btw one wonders if the secret chiefs themselves have any idea of where they are going?:smile:

Nexus7

I kid you not I had a dream we were nuked by missiles along with NY (meaning we as in LA) and I saw PUTIN his name over blackness. This man is either the anti christ or the predecessor to the anti christ. I cannot make sure which of which.

And the Americans are not war mongerers?

Mark

Oh, we Americans are definitely the bad guys on the world stage. I'm not sure that there are any good guys, but I'm sure that we're villains. Why? Because we're always the ones who are "defending ourselves" by invading other countries and taking/controlling their resources. Speaking nationally, we're often the ones victimising the victims, so it looks like we are the abusers.

JUPITERASC

Oh, we Americans are definitely the bad guys on the world stage. I'm not sure that there are any good guys, but I'm sure that we're villains. Why? Because we're always the ones who are "defending ourselves" by invading other countries and taking/controlling their resources. Speaking nationally, we're often the ones victimising the victims, so it looks like we are the abusers.
I wonder if there are enough of the good guys - whoever they are!:smile:

Neptune Rising

It depends on who has the most insanity to press the button! With the energies coming up over the next few years, I hope they start practicing some meditation and yoga! It seems they are exercising their force/masculine principles while they can...

CapAquaPis

I'm afraid the possibility of a global (nuclear?) war is imminent and not only the Russians are threatening us and our allies, the Syrians are in bed with Iran and the Chinese joined in an UN veto (Russia voted) against new sanctions against Syria. The issue of the Golan Heights annexed by Israel but remains under Syrian jurisdiction, can lead to an Israeli army response.

Putin has made amends with former Soviet era adversaries Iran and China, as well the Chinese link with North Korea under a newly appointed leader Kim Jong Un and to add Iran's pursued interest in helping Venezuela (Hugo Chavez) who is allied with Leftist regimes in Bolivia, Ecuador, Nicaragua and Cuba in its half century old hostile political distrust of the US by their communist regime, under Fidel's brother Raul Castro.

In astrological terms to be brought up, the planet Mars enters Scorpio from April or May to July or August...already rumor has it said the US Departments of State and Defense on Israel plans to attack one of Iran's nuclear facilities in between April to June. This action along with US and British naval interference with Iran's oil blockade in the Strait of Hormuz can trigger a big vicious conflict.

JUPITERASC

I'm afraid the possibility of a global (nuclear?) war is imminent ....
Prophetic words CapAquaPis? Key events in Syria! :smile:

"BELLIGERENT BLACKMAIL - UNITED NATIONS BEING MANIPULATED INTO TAKING ACTION" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tad3In-mV1Q

49 WORD QUOTE:
"The fall of Damascus may be drawn-out, bloody and excruciating. It will also have wide regional repercussions, as DEBKAfile shows in this exclusive video, because neither the Assad regime nor Iran will take it lying down. Some sources report Syrian chemical weapons have already been used against rebel concentrations" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vEYrKO_3ZA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoVLYbaFE8Y

kimbermoon

seems the thread has lost interest, although it is a very important topic...indeed the similarities with the Cuban Missile Crisis [1962] are alarming...it's comin' around again! I recommend the viewing of 'Thirteen days' with Kevin Costner, which gives a break-down of what it was all about at that time. I was only 8 years old at the time, and without understanding what it was really all about, we were terrified...at school we did not do earthquake drills...instead it was drills against a nuclear attack...imagine the dreams we carry of that time when we were so suseptible to fear and terror!

piercethevale

I can tell you this. Edgar Cayce did say in a couple or more readings, out of both what was formerly the Soviet Union and out of China, that the U.S.S.R., after communism fell, would produce an individual that would be instrumental in bringing the truer form of Christianity to the world as to what Yeshu'a/Jesus actually taught and that China would be the source for the newest sect of it that was the hope of the world in the future.
My own clairvoyant source, Clarisse Conner, whom I mention often, has said that we are about to go through something that will look for all appearances to be like the Armageddon mentioned in the New Testament to most everybody. She also called it a 'Drill', a "Test" and for people people to not lose their heads or their faith and "to not be fooled by appearances no matter what I see."
America will be unscathed pretty much by the whole affair and that everyone in the world, that has the wherewithal to get here will try but will be unable too, according to what I remember from the Cayce material. I seem to remember that Cayce said there will be some kind of very devastating war in the Middle East and around India and China, that China will side with the Islamics in the affair.
But we all should remember that no clairvoyant or psychic has the ability to "see" the actual future...only possibilities...be it that they are seeing the most likely possibility.
Israel will survive. All the clairvoyants, worth a 'hoot', have said this. The United States will as well. It wasn't said to be the same for the other nations that will be involved in it. I figure India will, for the most part, but I also take it that there won't be much left of some or all of the Islamic nations after it is over, from what all I gathered from Cayce's words. But again, like I said, no clairvoyant can actually predict what will happen.

kimbermoon

She also called it a 'Drill', a "Test" and for people people to not lose their heads or their faith and "to not be fooled by appearances no matter what I see."
America will be unscathed pretty much by the whole affair and that everyone in the world, that has the wherewithal to get here will try but will be unable too, according to what I remember from the Cayce material. But we all should remember that no clairvoyant or psychic has the ability to "see" the actual future...only possibilities...be it that they are seeing the most likely possibility.]
thanks for your input: I agree that predictions are not actually set in stone but they can still outline the potentiality of specific outcomes, often based on historical planetary cycles. I tend to disagree with your statement about America being unscathed by the meltdown, though...do you not see what is happening all around there: we must remember that the mainstream news media are politically controlled, and thereby their version of what is important and what is truly going on is carefully guarded...you know, the concern over fear mongering. When you begin to actually see beyond the illusion that has been created to keep the people calm and submissive, and get the true facts about the bigger picture, I would challenge anyone not to be concerned; in so saying this is not to be consumed by fear, but to be attentive to the domino effect currently underway, that also involves america...and the reality is that the people are being misinformed deliberately, even though they have been given to fear mongering themselves in the past with all the false flags: the difference is that the government wants to control their fear-mongering while true journalists are after getting to the truth of the things...and soon it will be the end of innocence I fear, for many Americans as well; think the Great Depression, the Cuban Missile Crisis, the attack on Japan, to end the second world war; the american revolution in the past; the civil uprisings in the 60's; the student war protests against Vietnam in the 70's, the significant depression in the early 80's; the recent uprisings of the Anonymous movement now underway; there are many aware individuals,you see,who are willing to stand up against tyranny and political engineering of the people, yet the many continue to remain in denial so as not to have to act or be informed. In the end it is all about fear, and it takes courage for those willing to stand up in protest against being controlled and manipulated by ill-intended governments. As far as America, well they may very well be the worst tyrants of all, in league with Al queda now...what's up with that? the government there has racked up a huge degree of Universal debt, which will come due before many of the people have been awakened enough to prepare for coming collapse; the towers will fall, it is only a question of 'when'. Just my thoughts; thanks again for your input.
take what you will, and leave the rest