Hola!!!!!!!! :)

dd1dd

Hey there!!

I am Dary from Mexico, Im a curious in the astrological matters, just wanted to introduce myself here, i hope i will be reading and learning from here a lot, if I don't post much it might be cos i'm not an expert in the field, and prefer not to scr"ew it, I'm basically anonymous at forums since I prefer to analyse from the outside, but i will try my best to interact here, that's why i dared to post this introduction the community seems very interesting.

I'm very aquarian (proudly), with stellium of 5 planets in aquarius, asc Capricorn (which sometimes makes me shy specially when im new in a group :unsure:)

I will be around!! :happy: Im glad to be here!

I'd love to get to know everyone, hope i can make friends interested in astrology here (who doesn't believe I'm a "lunatic").

I will also get to know people with a lot of influence of Aquarius, since I think we could share a lot of common interests.

Loveee!

:aquarius:Dary:aquarius:

kanshu

Hey there!!

I am Dary from Mexico, Im a curious in the astrological matters, just wanted to introduce myself here, i hope i will be reading and learning from here a lot, if I don't post much it might be cos i'm not an expert in the field, and prefer not to scr"ew it, I'm basically anonymous at forums since I prefer to analyse from the outside, but i will try my best to interact here, that's why i dared to post this introduction the community seems very interesting.

I'm very aquarian (proudly), with stellium of 5 planets in aquarius, asc Capricorn (which sometimes makes me shy specially when im new in a group :unsure:)

I will be around!! :happy: Im glad to be here!

I'd love to get to know everyone, hope i can make friends interested in astrology here (who doesn't believe I'm a "lunatic").

I will also get to know people with a lot of influence of Aquarius, since I think we could share a lot of common interests.

Loveee!

:aquarius:Dary:aquarius:
Hi there from a fellow air sign (I'm a Gemini). :wink:

If you feel you're borderline crazy, you're living up to the Aquarius reputation. Aquarius is suppose to be the sign of revolutionaries. Natives are known to be unpredictable and/or eccentric. And I also read, the Aquarius native is movie-star material or they love new technology and the broadcast media, if they are not already part of it.

dd1dd

Hello dear Gemini thanks for the response!!

Yes ur right, I love technology, computers, gadges, Im very good at them, I fix my friends computers and electronics even when i didn't study that, somedays i wake up with a new idea of how to fix that problem in my computer or how to convert my old mp3 into a portable hard drive lol... on the other side yes, i consider myself excentric, my friends and co workers think the same, but i refered lunatic, in the astological matter, everyone who I talk to about astrology says it is not true, I try to make them see that Astrology is not only the magazines prediction or what they watch on those cheap tv shows, I'm all the time trying to convince people about it, I explain to them the little I know about planets and positions, some of them believe, some of them (specially virgos and capricorns) don't believe and it makes me so upset, but I guess they're just not prepare to that, someday their time will come...:unsure:

I have some questions since you are an air sign as me...:happy: how about imagination? do you live on the clouds? I totally live there, there's not much of what others call "reality' in my world, but I hope there's plenty of "us" up there playing rainbows as if they were arps! how about you?

Love,
Dary

dd1dd

HIIIIII Steph!!!

Thanks for the welcome message... so aqua risingggg, greattt!!! i smell pure air here! :)

a thousand kisssssssses for you

Have a superrr day :happy:

kanshu

I have some questions since you are an air sign as me...:happy: how about imagination? do you live on the clouds? I totally live there, there's not much of what others call "reality' in my world, but I hope there's plenty of "us" up there playing rainbows as if they were arps! how about you?

That's the idea behind the elements. As air signs, we love ideas. But Aquarius are more so than Geminis. A Gemini is really all about short communication or short travel. Aquarius is really about broadcasting, the electric media and technology.

Anyway, as a general rule, air signs (Gemini, Libra, Aquarius) go well with fire signs (Aries, Leo, Sagittarius), but not earth signs (Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn) which go well with water signs (Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces). Water signs are neutral to air signs.

smilingsteph

I think that Gemini signs are so mutable they do live behind the short communications and intelligence that is more witty and a little about a lot. Aquarians take more broad knowledge, sort of a global analysis and are able to put it all into a deeper perspective with their fixed elemental thoughts.

I have both...
My chart ruler is Uranus...

I dont live in the clouds, per say. I do live in my mind to the point where i talk to myself inside my head constantly. Self-talk is what it is. I live in my mind.
I wonder if you dont have some neptune influences touching your air elements.

I have air and earth in abundance in my chart...so I live in my head and I probalby could go higher, but my earthy side keeps me more grounded.

That's the idea behind the elements. As air signs, we love ideas. But Aquarius are more so than Geminis. A Gemini is really all about short communication or short travel. Aquarius is really about broadcasting, the electric media and technology.

Anyway, as a general rule, air signs (Gemini, Libra, Aquarius) go well with fire signs (Aries, Leo, Sagittarius), but not earth signs (Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn) which go well with water signs (Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces). Water signs are neutral to air signs.

dd1dd

I dont live in the clouds, per say. I do live in my mind to the point where i talk to myself inside my head constantly. Self-talk is what it is. I live in my mind.
I wonder if you dont have some neptune influences touching your air elements.

I have air and earth in abundance in my chart...so I live in my head and I probalby could go higher, but my earthy side keeps me more grounded.

Hi Steph, what you describe happens exactly to me, talking to myself... but I imagining a lil bit to much and it practically takes me out of "reality"... i "THINK" (not sure, cuz i'm new in this) that air and fire are dominant in my chart, could u take a look to it please?

On the other side I have a question, how do you determinate which is your chart ruler planet... percentages ? any address or book you can recommend me? (by the way my ASC is Cap.. which I think doesn't appear on the image i uploaded)

Thanks a lot...

Attachments

• chart2.jpg
    chart2.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 24

smilingsteph

that air and fire are dominant in my chart, could u take a look to it please?

On the other side I have a question, how do you determinate which is your chart ruler planet... percentages ?
Thanks a lot...

Well first take the graph you listed and write down the sign names next to the pictures, then what you do is you find out which is water, air, fire, earth and then write that next to the sign. Then add them up. Whichever is more then you are that. A nice balance is good.

The chart ruler is the ruler of the rising sign, since you have a Capricorn ascendant then you will be ruled by Saturn.

I am ruled by Uranus, because I have Aquarius on the ASC.

I personally like Bob Marks for learning. He makes it very easy and sort of comical...
Here is the website
http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/TOClessons.htm

Also in traditional astrology- before there was use of Uranus, I would also have been ruled by Saturn...as both Saturn and Uranus rule Aquarius depending on what form of astrology you use. There is traditional and modern astrology. There is no right or wrong in art, so you can study either.

I would also put up your chart as well.
Another idea is to maybe look at the houses, there are 12 of them and you seem to have a large focus of planets in the second house! That might be of interest.
We are here to help you!
I think that since you are a strong Aquarian with a Capricorn rising that you will do well with this study!

Last edited:

dd1dd

Dear Steph,

Thank you so much for your advice, I've been learning but I'm doing it at a slow speed, I guess I don't wanna miss anything!

It is interesting what I've been reading about the Stellium in the 2nd house in aquarius, Bob reads me well... for example in the part he says my finances go up and down: I think it is my "fault' because that's a thing I can avoid I perfectly know I should save money... but there's an inner voice that says to me: "money comes and go, so enjoy, you won't take the money to your grave" :devil: so.. there I go, spending like crazy specially in candies, cakes, books, clothing, gadgets... etc..:happy: There's also great thing about jup in the 2nd, as he says I never starve, even when I'm unemployed (3 months ago)... I got a money I forgot i was going to receive... and it was totally shocking.. I was like: "oh I got this last "pesos" for today..." and the very next day as if I asked for it... they came here to me and gave my money... it was actually so scary until now... :unsure:... on the other side when I'm without money, I got ideas from "nowhere" and once I started to buy chinese electronics on the net (the aquarian influence) and used to sell them here :eek:, guess I've never been "hungry"! thats a good thing, I love jupiter!!! :w00t:

Well I talked too much I think xD I'm gonna keep reading and learning!! thank you so much again! :biggrin:

Love,
Dary

Last edited: