Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandeepan

Good one!!

I think ur found ASC & DSC different or difficult?

Anyway @ tomorrow toss time ASC will win toss( mostly KKR then match Start's on time chart show's DSC to win CSK..

So,who ever win toss lose match.

Sandeepan

Good one! Score was also near. good going

UPDATE

winner is same KKR to defend n win..

In Chasing 1st over CSK to play average 2-4 over CSK show that they are in game, 5-11 over CSK make some runs but KKR take some wkt too between...
from 12-20 over both teams to fight euqlly, in which I can see KKR upper hands. (May Chennai come to close in chasing but not able to Win...)

Rohit789

UPDATE

In Chasing 1st over CSK to play average 2-4 over CSK show that they are in game, 5-11 over CSK make some runs but KKR take some wkt too between...
from 12-20 over both teams to fight euqlly, in which I can see KKR upper hands. (May Chennai come to close in chasing but not able to Win...)
Hats off..perfect game flow perfect overs prediction ..very well done..csk seems to winning the match but after 12overs kkr comeback n win..

ram1806

UPDATE

What a reply shir... Hatoff..😉perfect 👍game flow....!!

william

KKR vs CSK

according my calculations toss winner should win this match...

I can see that KKR to bat 1st... So how flow work.

Toss - Match both CSK to win

Flow is - CSK to win toss, take bowling 1st, KKR to bat first start bad from KKR but pick from 5 over and able to play gud near 16-17 over, last 3 over of 1st innigs CSK to bowl gud again and restrict KKR on average score. Can able to see 163 near, in chasing starting 21 minutes KKR to Bowl gud even get wkt to in starting 18 balls. But pick up from 4 over and able to chase gud till 16 overs. Last 4 overs of game KKR to back again in DEFEND. But it will be too late for KKR to defend average score that situation..

Another game flow if KKR win toss, then how game work.

Flow is KKR to win toss, as I still feel that KKR to bat first, and able to start gud in power play KKR to play gud till 9 overs from 10-20 over of 1st innigs KKR to play gud in parts.. still KKR have upper hand and able to make 188 runs near.. in chasing CSK start slow for 4 overs, but pick up speed and able to chase very gud till 16-17 over, CSK to reach almost at winning position, but in last 20 balls KKR to come back strong to defend n win.

If CSK win toss. Easy and comfortable win for CSK
If KKR win toss. Both teams to comes favorite numbers of time. Even match becomes JACKPOT where KKR to defend n win
Good prediction, can you share your astro analysis for this match

Rohit123

Banned
Good prediction, can you share your astro analysis for this match

I do predictions using KP astrology.. because KP is they best method to predict fine and perfect game flow. I make chart of each 6 minutes timings..

But how I us these timings into overs... For that a person need more knowledge to get perfect ASC-DSC to judge before ball start before toss.. this is a very difficult for 90 percent of astrogers to find that. Mostly every astroger have Thier different ways to judge.. some judge from home team, side, some choose from favorite team taken as ASC-DSC. sometimes they catch n judge ryt. But just for in some matches. In such cases person can able to goes ryt.. but his accuracy in such circumstances will be 10 out 5.

In India I work more then 35 astroger and asking their help and views and their knowledge. But I able to see that no one is perfect.. it's become very easy to find ASC-DSC after toss or after watching some game..

After lots of try I found a perfect astroger who have a perfect knowledge he is from Germany. Name Shani sir, birth born study in Germany only but from behind he is from India. And that knowledge sorry will not share with u guys.. to find.

And how I work that game flow into overs. For that we need to know perfectly. About when to match start when to innigs break time how much time in innigs break and when second innings start, how much time it take to do 6 ball for pachers, how much time it take for spiner over, you need to have knowledge of all 22 players performance and stats. You need to when and which time which bastmes to come to bat from BATTING and that time favroing to bowling or favouring to bastman..

Even I mix numerology and captain and main players of team and find Thier luck from birth chart how's a players days belongs.

Still I am not soo perfect.. I am putting efforts to make new type of outcomes into sports astrology..

I still need more and much practice and experience...

Thx for others member who appreciates me last night.. thx everyone

Rohit123

Banned
I do predictions using KP astrology.. because KP is they best method to predict fine and perfect game flow. I make chart of each 6 minutes timings..

But how I us these timings into overs... For that a person need more knowledge to get perfect ASC-DSC to judge before ball start before toss.. this is a very difficult for 90 percent of astrogers to find that. Mostly every astroger have Thier different ways to judge.. some judge from home team, side, some choose from favorite team taken as ASC-DSC. sometimes they catch n judge ryt. But just for in some matches. In such cases person can able to goes ryt.. but his accuracy in such circumstances will be 10 out 5.

In India I work more then 35 astroger and asking their help and views and their knowledge. But I able to see that no one is perfect.. it's become very easy to find ASC-DSC after toss or after watching some game..

After lots of try I found a perfect astroger who have a perfect knowledge he is from Germany. Name Shani sir, birth born study in Germany only but from behind he is from India. And that knowledge sorry will not share with u guys.. to find.

And how I work that game flow into overs. For that we need to know perfectly. About when to match start when to innigs break time how much time in innigs break and when second innings start, how much time it take to do 6 ball for pachers, how much time it take for spiner over, you need to have knowledge of all 22 players performance and stats. You need to when and which time which bastmes to come to bat from BATTING and that time favroing to bowling or favouring to bastman..

Even I mix numerology and captain and main players of team and find Thier luck from birth chart how's a players days belongs.

Still I am not soo perfect.. I am putting efforts to make new type of outcomes into sports astrology..

I still need more and much practice and experience...

Thx for others member who appreciates me last night.. thx everyone

And I learn KP astrology from JH SHAYYAR he is from Multan (PAK). He is very very much intelligent even he done his astrology studies from London Oxford not sure unversity name but from London he finehes. He is king of KP in my eyes. His age near 78-79 years. But ? He is not so gud to find ASC-DSC. he is soo gud for making charts of timings. Perfectly.

So no vrinchi not any others help me that much from Indian astrogers.. but even after that I respect all astrogers.

kplover

Banned
Helloo revan , helloo sandepan
How are you guys
And how are you doing

Lets see another jackpot match today
Srh vs puuuuunjjjaaab

guns465

This is for anyone who can explain how descendant CSK lost. Rahu - Jupiter was on. CSK was bossing it. As the Lagna reached17-18 Taurus why did the match swing KKR’s way at about 10.45pm IST? Jupiter was still in the 8th

Rohit123

Banned
SRH vs KXIP

winner should be SRH in this game.!

SRH to make enough runs to defend (not sure), but still feel they reach 173 near.

In chasing, starting 3 over KXIP to start gud, from 4-13 over KXIP chase gud in parts, 1 over gud runs, another over can be singles..

From 14-18 overs SRH strike, can feel to get 2-3 wkts over by over..

Last 2 over of second innings. Helping KXIP but according me from that situation it is very difficult to KXIP to back in game to chase..

HYDERABAD win..

Not seems any jackpot today's. Just few ups-down in rates possible..

BlackHat786

This is for anyone who can explain how descendant CSK lost. Rahu - Jupiter was on. CSK was bossing it. As the Lagna reached17-18 Taurus why did the match swing KKR’s way at about 10.45pm IST? Jupiter was still in the 8th

Sun was burning the 7th cusp of descendant...it is very tightly sitting on 7th cusp

guns465

SRH vs KXIP

winner should be SRH in this game.!

SRH to make enough runs to defend (not sure), but still feel they reach 173 near.

In chasing, starting 3 over KXIP to start gud, from 4-13 over KXIP chase gud in parts, 1 over gud runs, another over can be singles..

From 14-18 overs SRH strike, can feel to get 2-3 wkts over by over..

Last 2 over of second innings. Helping KXIP but according me from that situation it is very difficult to KXIP to back in game to chase..

HYDERABAD win..

Not seems any jackpot today's. Just few ups-down in rates possible..

Top stuff...

Sandeep2910

view

Hi Friends,

As we all know that SRH was playing ASC today, could someone please help me understand why SRH is hitting runs in (6H) Sun Sub and Sub Sub of Mercury (7H) and Venus (5H) time was 20:09 - 20:30?

Sandeep2910

Great Question - Can someone please help us understand this?

viru

Humm above Sandeep2910 & gun465,both questions are valid for Kp astrologers'..

Let's see from whom we will get this answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.