Not open for further replies.

JUPITERASC

Lol physical description in ca 2 and ca3 is the same
EDUCATE URSELF
You too :smile:
methods used to obtain "Horary description"
is not the same as using Natal RECTIFICATION- which requires natal chart

tikana

Obviously people that can read have a big advantage over those trying to put others down.

Dirius
Heres a thing.
Pretty much horary wss at the beginning trial and fail/try again.
You dont need to fight on 8th house issue. More light comes out on this we will know whats going on. Logically 8th house cannot represent George however its an important house.

Moon corules a person. So lord of 8th being moon as a coruler can represent a victim thats dead/victim. Now here we have 7 and i involved.
8th is not superior but supporting house. I wish lilly explained better ...

Last edited:

eekndyn

We have to keep this thread going everybody. Simply because the OP original question, did cop want to kill floyd? This question is so very important. Why? Because the upgraded charges and arrest of 3 others are solely based on intent. Jupiter in fall is literally taking the fall. Wisdom everyone brings here is valuable.

aquarius7000

... We can all have different interpretations for which houses to use.
Sad some are not mature enough to understand that in plain English.

We don't always need big names to underscore our pick of house. Perhaps try and understand how they became big names in the first place instead of using that to attack others and spoil somebody's thread. We have all had our experiences through our chart readings and practice (at least those that actually do astrology) and learning curve through that, and so learn to think for ourselves.

Merely to answer the question, I could say read Watters and read Houlding (and I did) who quotes her. People with the aim of hijacking threads to settle scores get hung up upon - oh but she put that in the Events section. Well, learn to think for yourself a bit - because - guess what - this actually was an event. :rolleyes:

I could say - read Lilly to satisfy those harping about sources - they would then bicker about oh but where has he used it. Well, guess what, go ask Lilly that. He hasn't always provided an example for what he put in his book. I can tell you (as I did) I have used it in my life and had success with interpreting charts with the 8th. I do not need to give any further justification than that. It is ok if you don't like my choice, but it is not ok to ridicule a person. My choice and explanation of it does not make my post an "echo chamber". People's attacks make it that.

Those opting for another house - well they must have their reasons and that is ok. I don't need to put them down and say the 7th is incorrect or the 1st is incorrect even though both those do not make sense to me and I have the right to decide what does and does not make sense to me without having to quote a Lilly or a Frawley or anyone.

Because the 7th house does not make sense to me, I do not need to attack those picking the 7th and throw my experience or Lilly's mention of 8th for the victim at them (regardless of whether he gave us the pleasure of an interpretation with it or not, while mentioning 8th), etc at them and keep hounding them. That method must really make for good Astrology.

Amazing how this thread has been hijacked to attack one another on their interpretation of the chart.

JUPITERASC

Dirius
Heres a thing.
Pretty much horary wss at the beginning trial and fail/try again.
You dont need to fight on 8th house issue. More light comes out on this we will know whats going on.

Logically 8th house cannot represent George

however its an important house
Moon corules a person.
So lord of 8th being moon as a coruler
can represent a victim thats dead/victim.

Now here we have 7 and i involved.
8th is not superior but supporting house.
I wish lilly explained better
but

I am my own source!!

Horary is based on a long tradition of William Lilly, Sahl et al
for example
beginners have FREE online tutorial at:
wh.gif
An Introduction to Horary
A basic, introductory course on horary to get you started - with interactive assignments and online resources

Believe it or not,
we ARE allowed
to think for yourselves
siriusly
- so you are claiming
"we"
are allowed
to
"think for yourselves"
despite the existence of Lilly and Frawley and the like.
Else there would have been no Lilly and Frawley and Houlding and Hand and and and...

if they had been asked : “based on what source”.
Houlding , Hand et al always cite sources
check it out
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary_intro.html
Such a shame that this is something one actually has to spell out so clearly.
Nobody on this entire forum or on any forum will be able to point just one sentence out in any book of any source trusted by them (since sources seem to have become so important) that says anything to the contrary to what I have said above (about thinking for oneself and thinking out of the box ) - that anybody practising Horary is not allowed to think for themselves, else it is not Horary!!! Case closed !! I am more than aware of the tactics behind such posts.

This post is *important* and my sincere for all truly interested in Horary and Astrology - and as some that has been studying and practising Astrology for two decades, I highly encourage those members and guests reading this post to ALWAYS THINK FOR YOURSELVES and use your own intuition regardless of which sources anyone might push you towards. It is fine to look at the Sourcers, but it is always entirely your own choice to interpret a chart the way you deem correct and choose the significators you find most befitting. Never fall under the pressure of ridicule or intimidation because those using such tactics have no interest in Astrology.

JUPITERASC

We have to keep this thread going everybody.
Simply because the OP original question, did cop want to kill floyd?
This question is so very important.
Why?
Because the upgraded charges and arrest of 3 others
are solely based on intent.

Jupiter in fall is literally taking the fall.
Wisdom everyone brings here is valuable.
sworm09 mentions also :smile:
It's very hard to get good answers on a person's intentions with horary.

Horary tends to be more mechanical than that,

often giving you the bare minimum as far as internal states go.

As far as I'm concerned this chart gives big a "????????" as your answer.

I would say, no he didn't want to kill George Floyd, but that might be a unnecessarily binary way of looking at his intentions. Considering the fact that Mercury, the planet of contradictions and paradoxes who is also in a Double Bodied sign (associated with ambiguity), is front and center, we have to be very careful judging intent from this chart.

Considering this chart, what you said about the conflicting instructions fits this chart very well.

I use the 7th to represent basically anyone that isn't the querent, but I guess it's fair to use the 10th. One look and you'll notice the 10 car pile up in Gemini, with the ruler himself Mercury in the house. Mercury as the significator for the cops (the "other" in this scenario) in a Double-Bodied sign in the bound of the out of sect malefic Saturn says a lot. It seems to indicate intense ambiguity on the part of the cops. This may be in their instructions (as you pointed out) but also potentially in their intentions. The cop may not have even known what his intentions were considering Mercury in Gemini.

tikana

We have to keep this thread going everybody. Simply because the OP original question, did cop want to kill floyd? This question is so very important. Why? Because the upgraded charges and arrest of 3 others are solely based on intent. Jupiter in fall is literally taking the fall. Wisdom everyone brings here is valuable.

The answer is still a No. He didmt want George dead. It was in a protocol. Theres no evidence in the video, theres no evidence in the chart. They are going down because they werent aware of potential death caused by pressure on the neck and they didnt perfor cpr and they didnt tell the paramedics what happend.

tikana

Sad some are not mature enough to understand that in plain English.

We don't always need big names to underscore our pick of house. Perhaps try and understand how they became big names in the first place instead of using that to attack others and spoil somebody's thread. We have all had our experiences through our chart readings and practice (at least those that actually do astrology) and learning curve through that, and so learn to think for ourselves.

Merely to answer the question, I could say read Watters and read Houlding (and I did) who quotes her. People with the aim of hijacking threads to settle scores get hung up upon - oh but she put that in the Events section. Well, learn to think for yourself a bit - because - guess what - this actually was an event. :rolleyes:

I could say - read Lilly to satisfy those harping about sources - they would then bicker about oh but where has he used it. Well, guess what, go ask Lilly that. He hasn't always provided an example for what he put in his book. I can tell you (as I did) I have used it in my life and had success with interpreting charts with the 8th. I do not need to give any further justification than that. It is ok if you don't like my choice, but it is not ok to ridicule a person. My choice and explanation of it does not make my post an "echo chamber". People's attacks make it that.

Those opting for another house - well they must have their reasons and that is ok. I don't need to put them down and say the 7th is incorrect or the 1st is incorrect even though both those do not make sense to me and I have the right to decide what does and does not make sense to me without having to quote a Lilly or a Frawley or anyone.

Because the 7th house does not make sense to me, I do not need to attack those picking the 7th and throw my experience or Lilly's mention of 8th for the victim at them (regardless of whether he gave us the pleasure of an interpretation with it or not, while mentioning 8th), etc at them and keep hounding them. That method must really make for good Astrology.

Amazing how this thread has been hijacked to attack one another on their interpretation of the chart.

Lilly comtradicts himself as well... so the chart has to make sense. A lot of hia charts dont.
Like buying Mr B's house. He flips from lord of 7th to almuten/resident of 7th house to describe a seller and assign priority as a main lord.
I m sure they will testify in court and recordings will be introduced. We have them.

eekndyn

The answer is still a No. He didmt want George dead. It was in a protocol. Theres no evidence in the video, theres no evidence in the chart. They are going down because they werent aware of potential death caused by pressure on the neck and they didnt perfor cpr and they didnt tell the paramedics what happend.

I agree, there was no intent. Therefore the upgraded charges are unwarranted. Perhaps manslaughter would be appropriate. Keith Ellison attorney General word for word was we are upgrading the charges solely based on intent. Accident not intent, warrants manslaughter.

tikana

I agree, there was no intent. Therefore the upgraded charges are unwarranted. Perhaps manslaughter would be appropriate. Keith Ellison attorney General word for word was we are upgrading the charges solely based on intent. Accident not intent, warrants manslaughter.

The reason to upgrade was he didnt perform cpr and he didnt tell paramedics what happened
DA wont for 1st deg murder, that's overkill. Da would fail.
Lets wait until trial. We will know.
They were threatning people who were telling them, hes not breathing with pepper spray.
It would have been.manslaughter if George died after they performed cpr.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

In one of my previous posts (if it still exists) I had asked the ThreadOP if their main reason for starting this thread was out of sympathy for Floyd and therefore wanting to know the intent behind the event that happened. My reason for asking was because, In My Opinion, a possible assignment of houses would/could then be the first to Floyd as he becomes the main character (the protagonist).

eekndyn

The reason to upgrade was he didnt perform cpr and he didnt tell paramedics what happened
They were threatning people who were telling them, hes not breathing with pepper spray.

Yes I see. I wonder what protocols considering this pandemic, with covid, and of course the officer had no way of knowing he had covid, if charges would stick.

tikana

Yes I see. I wonder what protocols considering this pandemic, with covid, and of course the officer had no way of knowing he had covid, if charges would stick.

Plus his stint at robbery in 2009.
He was convicted.
Notice that Merc hated jup ...
Jup doesnt care for merc.
without an aspect. Lord 7 hated the cops?
It's not part of the question.

Last edited:

eekndyn

In one of my previous posts (if it still exists) I had asked the ThreadOP if their main reason for starting this thread was out of sympathy for Floyd and therefore wanting to know the intent behind the event that happened. My reason for asking was because, In My Opinion, a possible assignment of houses would/could then be the first to Floyd as he becomes the main character (the protagonist).

I get it,, totally valid, I was under the impression, upon casting a chart, The house in question was to be assigned prior to casting of the chart. I have had trouble in the past/recent past of wording my questions. Ms Aria kindly and firmly explained the importance of how the wording is important.

eekndyn

Plus his stint at robbery in 2009.
He was convicted.
Notice that Merc hated jup ...
Jup doesnt care for merc.
without an aspect. Lord 7 hated the cops?
It's not part of the question.

Yes!!! That is why I said in my initial post this was a culmination of both parties previous actions.

tikana

I get it,, totally valid, I was under the impression, upon casting a chart, The house in question was to be assigned prior to casting of the chart. I have had trouble in the past/recent past of wording my questions. Ms Aria kindly and firmly explained the importance of how the wording is important.

Intent is hard to pin point
Its like "does xyz think about me?"
Question should be is "what are circumstances around death of xyz by xxx"
Ura or mars on asce woild be almost always accidental. Mutual hate + aspect = intentional.
Moon last aspect what lead to the altrication

tikana

Yes!!! That is why I said in my initial post this was a culmination of both parties previous actions.

Ik ik
Chauvin ran a license plate (must have)
Saw a previous conviction, thought i got him.
Got wreckless and killed the guy.

eekndyn

Ik ik
Chauvin ran a license plate (must have)
Saw a previous conviction, thought i got him.
Got wreckless and killed the guy.

Yes maybe, running plates is protocol but he was responding to a 911 call of somebody who per the callers words of "somebody who is drunk or something" and not in control of themselves."
He tried buying a pack of smokes with a fake twenty. Was turned away to within minutes come back and try to buy a pack with the same twenty. Still doesn't warrant a death.

Status
Not open for further replies.