Enjoy hearing different perspectives!

cosmicseeing

Hello everyone :)

I'd love to hear your insights and discuss anything we share in the natal chart. I feel the areas I have most difficulty in lately is career/ambition/determination. It's been difficult for me to hold a job my soul doesn't feel aligned with. I'm wondering when and if I'll be able to make money or have some kind of financial stability. Maybe it has to do with really working hard to produce creative work that can make money for me. But its difficult to manifest these goals.
I love artistic expression. I love writing. I love feeling the unity in this universe.

I included the current transits because just two days ago, at a thrift store, I was browsing the poetry section when I came across Robert Hand's book Planets in Transit. What a gift!

Thank you all for reading!

Last edited:

Chillaxer

Jupiter in 6th trine sun should be great for work..maybe it's too easier an aspect that meant you got stuck?

You have Chiron in 2nd in Libra, I have it in Taurus in 7th, if you swap those houses and signs, you have the same thing.

Quite a prominent thing for me I'm trying to figure out, especially as it's just about the only planet I have in the western hemisphere.

A lot of relationship difficulties, and/or material troubles?

The NN is Virgo near the asc- so maybe more discrimination required and a bit more self-focus, rather than losing yourself in another person(Pisces 7th)?

Last edited:

david starling

I'm really thankful for that Sun/Jupiter trine. I feel my 6th house Jupiter contacting my sun like, "serve. heal. walk with the earth. your treasures are not of this world. you are always provided for"
I feel it might be the Sun square Mars that causes difficulty in goal attaining. I'm not quite sure how to go about squares.

What do you feel Chiron represents for you? Venus signs/houses swapped haha. Have you seen significance in the aspects to this asteroid?

I've been in a relationship for almost two years now. We get along really well. Materially, there is an abundance. I do live with my boyfriend and his parents. I find it an awkward situation at times. I don't pay and I haven't had a job in a while, but my boyfriend does.

Financially I have had difficulties. Maintaining a job can be difficult, also attaining one that I find at least remotely enjoyable. I feel my soul has incarnated from a time where money does not exist. My attitude towards money is odd.

Lately I've had a lot more alone time, and I feel I've been able to focus on myself deeply. Just recently this has shifted. The time with another and time alone is balancing.

I have Sun/Jup Trine (1/2 degree Orb) also. Sun late Pisces/Jup late Scorpio in H9. I have a Sagittarian MH in H10, and I prefer physical work that beautifies the world, even though the money is is barely adequate. Thanks for that quote! Fits my attitude perfectly. :biggrin:

winterwaltz

Hello AndreAnne,

Your Virgo True Node conjunct Mars - inherent will is combined with the desire for practical self-expression, which, in the long run, though difficult to fulfill, is where you will feel most comfortable in the end. But this conjunction is locked in a square with your Gemini Sun, which is involved in a air grand trine with your 6th house jupiter and 2nd house chiron. You may have had opportunities that came your way at work, which has allowed you to shine professionally, but has not have provided you with emotional fulfilment in any way. Part of you wants to do something that satisfies you wholeheartedly; not just the ego, but also the soul. But part of you wants to gun for a 'career', especially one that can promise financial security, with Saturn in the 8th.

You've mentioned that you like writing, and I do see opportunities for writing as a professional career, if you dare - Gemini MC, Mercury in domicile, with a trine to Uranus in domicile to the MC. You might want to check out that Libra Moon and Capricorn Neptune trine, as they are both located in anarectic degrees, the beginning and last degrees of a sign.

Mars conjunct Moon in the first house - I'm guessing you're a pretty spontaneous person! Your emotions are connected to your actions. You don't need much for you initiate a project instantly, especially if it's anything creative or artistic. People see you as a a real go-getter. You may have an explosive temper that may surprise people sometimes, because you can feel quite deeply, especially if these people intrude on your personal values.

That Mercury/Pluto opposition suggests you're a person who is not easily swayed by the opinions of other people, as you have your own set of moral codes or philosophies which you adhere to, and could even be stubborn in your views if push comes to shove. Your early home conditioning may have played a part in this.

I'm still new to this, so please discard appropriately where it doesn't apply for you :joyful:

cosmicseeing

Hello AndreAnne,

Your Virgo True Node conjunct Mars - inherent will is combined with the desire for practical self-expression, which, in the long run, though difficult to fulfill, is where you will feel most comfortable in the end. But this conjunction is locked in a square with your Gemini Sun, which is involved in a air grand trine with your 6th house jupiter and 2nd house chiron. You may have had opportunities that came your way at work, which has allowed you to shine professionally, but has not have provided you with emotional fulfilment in any way. Part of you wants to do something that satisfies you wholeheartedly; not just the ego, but also the soul. But part of you wants to gun for a 'career', especially one that can promise financial security, with Saturn in the 8th.

You've mentioned that you like writing, and I do see opportunities for writing as a professional career, if you dare - Gemini MC, Mercury in domicile, with a trine to Uranus in domicile to the MC. You might want to check out that Libra Moon and Capricorn Neptune trine, as they are both located in anarectic degrees, the beginning and last degrees of a sign.

Mars conjunct Moon in the first house - I'm guessing you're a pretty spontaneous person! Your emotions are connected to your actions. You don't need much for you initiate a project instantly, especially if it's anything creative or artistic. People see you as a a real go-getter. You may have an explosive temper that may surprise people sometimes, because you can feel quite deeply, especially if these people intrude on your personal values.

That Mercury/Pluto opposition suggests you're a person who is not easily swayed by the opinions of other people, as you have your own set of moral codes or philosophies which you adhere to, and could even be stubborn in your views if push comes to shove. Your early home conditioning may have played a part in this.

I'm still new to this, so please discard appropriately where it doesn't apply for you :joyful:

Hey winterwaltz, thank you for your words! I relate a lot to what you have said - and will look into the anarectic degrees indeed.
The Mercury Pluto opposition is one that has captured a lot of my attention, Pluto is even in Mercury's house, and so close to IC. My childhood had a lot of Plutonian themes - all which have helped me grow spiritually. I feel I am changeable in my beliefs, but I do believe in them firmly. I am definitely not swayed by others, but I would love to be the one who sways them. (with loving and pure intention) I started a blog up just recently, and would love to see it flourish financially.

winterwaltz

Oooh...that might be the effect of Gemini Mercury + Sag Pluto, I've learnt something new today :-D

If it's not too much to ask to share your website link , I would love to see your website!