Solar Return, am I going to die?

So in this year's solar return, the return Saturn is on my 8th return house and 12th natal house. I googled it and they said I was going to die... now I'd really like some intel on this. Should I be getting ready for my death? I'd also like to know more about my love life.
First image is solar return (outter ring) + natal, second is solar return alone.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Sem título.jpg
    Sem título.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 78
  • Sem1 título.jpg
    Sem1 título.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 77

Kitchy

Banned
Saturn always decides when we die. The great timekeeper. Uranus, Pluto and Neptune decide if we will have near-death experiences and live - usually with some kind of re-awakening of life, or they choose how we die - by accident, long drawn out revealing illness or peacefully in our sleep.

We are all going to die, so it's always best to utilize a solar return chart (sun=vitality=life) for How am I going to LIVE this year?

Look in your solar return chart for aspects where you may be caught relaxedly offguard, self-destructive or placing yourself in dangerous situations and then avoid those areas of chart at all costs, or at the least, prepare yourself on how you will handle them if they do come into play.

The solar return Sun yearns to live another year and his light is so bright that he can shine upon an entire chart and see what is in the offing. Friends or foes. Enemies or allies. Where is his survival best realized. All you need to do is avoid the pitfalls and enticements where Sun meets the above planets in cockiness or over-confidence through squares or conjunctions or oppositions. Where his light is defracted.

Once in a while, I do a synastry chart with solar return chart and progressed chart in hope of outrunning the villians

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Being an eighth house native, with sun, moon, and Mercury in your natal eighth, you should be quite at home in the eighth house. It's not just about death. It's also about transformative experiences, the otherworldly, psychic experiences, the collective unconscious, psychology, collective resources, intimacy, sexuality.... it's likely those things are important and recurring themes in your life.

What stands out for me is that you have a concentration of SR placements in the fifth and sixth houses, aligned with your natal ninth and tenth, and Pluto on your SR MC. Are you starting a new career, or preparing to, with some sort of eighth house/Pluto theme?