Will they be safe in Jakarta?

Kitchy

Banned
My son will be traveling to Indonesia & Phillipines at end of month with his touring jazz group. I have been reading a lot about the increase in ISIS terrorist activity in Indonesia.

I ask will they be safe in Jakarta?

Late asc. - the trip is set in stone or I already know answer?

Not sure if I should go by 5th house for child or by house that represents his group 11th.

Help appreciated.

I have concerns for their safety, as ISIS seems to like to attack public venues of late and things are heating up in Jakarta from all I've been reading and hearing. These are 3 young American men going on trip alone.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_78_jakarta_horary_hr.52222.29228.gif
    astro_2gw_78_jakarta_horary_hr.52222.29228.gif
    63.8 KB · Views: 39

Kitchy

Banned
Me either!!!!

3 planets in 12th too - I see it as the three musicians in peril of 'capture' or something in the chart. Plus the 29' moon doesn't look good to me, nothing to grab onto for quite a bit.

I have sent an email to American Embassy inquiring on any safety concerns or recommendations for american travelers in Jakarta, but haven't heard back.

Kitchy

Banned
I could only stall him if I were to croak. He/they are intent on going - in spite of my meager thoughts. I am hoping for some divine intervention - like the Embassy suggests no american travel this month.

:crying:

Kitchy

Banned
Tikana -

I hate this! I have a bad feeling - have had a bad feeling - about this 'tour' since he told a month ago - since then, I've done some research and Jakarta is kind of a hot spot of not good for travel.

Subtext, back story - one of the group's founding guys - the 'mgmt' musician - has always sketched me out - and my son has put great trust in him thus far. So - my kid's 10th house - Jupiter ruled.

Jupiter tightly conjunct, though retreating from NNode in son's 4th of turned. Moving back to maybe? conjoin son's ruler in 8th of turned chart - my 12th.

Seriously - and I do mean seriously - and I was going to ask you by msg to look at this before you posted on my question - I want your honest opinion, as you've given thus far and maybe more. The astrologer seeking every nook and cranny of truth laid out in horary. Moon is nowhere near Sun in degree orb - it's out of sign and 13 from Sun as I see.

What can I do / must I do, to stall this? I ain't above going for the throat of the group and stalling IT somehow ninja style to protect my own natal moony-pluto fears.

Am I daft?

I didn't like the chart - You don't like the chart - My son thinks I'm over-the-top negative and worrisome (half true) but I tend to decipher fear from bad feeling. I get a bad feeling on this - and it first came a month ago when he told me.

Mom in this case, is Mercury, too in turned chart from 5th -

So, if you see any way of thwarting this in chart , please advise?

Thank you, meaningfully - Kitchy

Last edited:

tikana

there is a whole chapter on if someone is safe on a long distance journey
i'd stall my kid with that chart

my prob is mars/merc col through jupiter
it is like someone is leading him into trouble

Kitchy

Banned
I believe this too -

Who is he in this chart traditional?

I am looking at 12th Pluto - I see venus (music) and pluto (harm) preceeding Merc in my 12th - son's turned 8th.

Glimmer of non-fear in this chart is that Mercury escapes - because Jupiter is moving back to Mercury.

This to me is communication.

I asked him to give me his full itenerary. I have contacted a consulate 'en inquiry" and (leave it to me), because my son is fluent in Spanish, I told him if he has problems, head first to the Costa Rican embassy in Jakarta and tell them he is a costa rican american. He is blonde blue eyed with a Germanic-Jew last name. That will be at least a safe haven until it's all figured out.

By the way - do you see anything in vaccinations? He has yet to have his shots because he says they are only recommended, according to the yayhoo band leader. I have not seen 'required' only 'recommended'.

I'm hoping at least, they turn them away at the gate for entry to Indonesia. A sign of peacemaking 12th caught up in 'wtf?'

Somehow, I think jazz is the least of this journey.

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
Tikana -

Do you see anything in chart where/how or others I can actively intervene?

I don't like this chart at all - the whole thing is bad unless a quick moving mercury can outrun this to the sun from son's 9th to 10th - will an embassy/consulate be of help in case of worst?

He speaks fluent spanish and they have a Costa Rican embassy as well as US in Jakarta. I told him straight - if worse comes to worse, get yourself to the Costa Rican embassy if you find no help with American Embassy.

The US embassy is giving 'shelter in place' warnings for terror attacks at this time.

Jupiter in the other merc- ruled virgo house his 4th - makes me wonder.

Last edited:

tikana

umm late ascendant

hiring tonya harding's xbodyguard might not be a bad idea.. try him..he is good at it.

on a serious note, late asce with no interfering planets - too late