Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 03-20-2012, 02:23 AM

Oh gosh why do I do this?

When I'm with my friends I'm outgoing, bubbly, optimistic, hilariously stupid and bluntly honest. I don't mind letting my hair down and having a good laugh at myself, however whenever I'm around someone I don't know, or out in front of a group, I'm a completely different person!
I appear serious, standoffish with no sense of humour.

Also I've been 'stuck' for the last year, like I've been caught in limbo or something. I can't stick to anything (perhaps because of my no 'fixed' energy) and am extremely self critical. I think I'm worth nothing (I know its stupid) and my greatest fear is getting nowhere in life. I have trouble with my parents trying to understand my feelings about this (I'm at the end of my high school years) and can't get motivated to do anything. I feel like my life doesn't have a purpose and I'm just spinning round and round really fast while getting nothing done. I was an A grade student before barrelling into depression last year, I'm out of it now but am having trouble finding my life again, and where I fit into the 'wider world'.

I don't see anything like this in my chart (and am considerably new to astrology).

Things I can relate to is everything (almost) being in my 7th house, I think a lot about relationships. Not always mine, but other peoples, and their relationships to others, friends, enemies, group dynamics. . . venus in Capricorn makes me pretty bland when it comes to highschool dating, I just don't see the point in 'messing' around with it when I know it isn't going to last. Plus the 'serious' demeanour I put on around people I'm nervous around will probably send the poor guy fleeing in the other direction. I'm bluntly honest, to a fault. And people that don't stick to their own opinions irk me. If I have a problem with you I will tell you all about it, though I do it in a side-swiping usually sarcastic or joking way. If people realise I've insulted them (if they realise at all) it will be a few days later when they think hard about what I 'lightheartedly' said.

People say to me a lot 'gosh just stop worrying/stressing.' 'your weird' and 'your hilarious'. Things I enjoy possessing is a sharp wit and great ability to communicate . . . when I'm in a comfortable environment. I've really been pissing myself off lately, and would really treasure any replies to this ridiculously long post/rant. About my career/future/self-confidence issues/friends/family/whatever . . .

I'm a Sagittarius Sun, Gemini Ascendant, and Cancer Moon.

Here is my chart:
Attached Images
File Type: gif My Chart.gif (47.6 KB, 10 views)

Unread 03-20-2012, 03:15 AM

Re: Oh gosh why do I do this?

You have a complicated and sensitive emotional nature with your Moon in Cancer due to being heavily aspected and very prominent since it's in your 1st house (angular)... If I were you, I'd research all of the aspects to your Moon.

You may consider reducing orbs at astro.com to 80% or so as some aspects may be a bit wide.

That being said, sometimes natives of yods do sense energies from the yod even though they are slightly out of orb. Joan Kellog mentions this in her book: The Yod, It's Esoteric Meaning. You may consider researching boomerang yods to gain an understanding of this type of structure and how it works in your life.
Unread 03-20-2012, 05:11 AM

Thanks for your reply. I will research all the aspects of my moon and boomerang yods.
Unread 03-20-2012, 12:31 PM

Hi again,
I misread your chart. Your Yod is very much in orb. Here's a link on boomerang yods:
http://www.lunarliving.org/astrology...oomerang.shtml

Here's a link on your Moon/Merc opposition (scroll down):
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/m...ryaspects.html

This site also has info on your quincunx aspects (yours being Moon quincunx Pluto and Moon quincunx Uranus):
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/q...retations.html

Tags
gosh, sagittarius, self confidence