Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 04-19-2021, 12:11 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5,752
Is there a chance for me and N-D to be together?

I recently posted a horary about a different man and it did not work out. I was very upset. I was very lucky to then meet a new man a couple of weeks later through my neighbour and it was the type of instant attraction that we ended up in bed together the second time we met. To help you understand the situation, I must be very honest and say the friend I met him through, my neighbour, I have spent a lot of time of the last year due to lockdown and we have a 'flirty friendship,' so this is the block I think what is stopping this man coming towards me.

I hesitated posting this horary because the answer is clearly NO! There is no chance for us to be together. But now I have some questions about the no answer.

First of all, look at his receptions towards me, how frustrating that this guy clearly likes me yet the answer is still no! And I do not know why I do not have reception towards him but it was very early after we slept together and so maybe my head was still pulled towards my last man I have recently been very upset over. But I am not upset over him anymore, this man is much hotter!!! He has Moon-Venus conjunct in Taurus, this is husband material. Mars trine Pluto, he's a real man. Also, he sits back and listens and takes everything in - he is a listener, inside his own head. That is very attractive.

So he see he is going to conjunct Mercury, first by his Sun and then by his sig Venus. But then Mercury goes retrograde. So it doesnt work out.

I think it is very interesting and good news that we have a Venus-Mars sig thing going on, Venus and Mars will conjunct in Leo. Does this mean, there is a chance to be together? Surely, with such good receptions, there is something I can work with. But, do I have the power to change what horary is telling me, which is no? I am very tempted to try.


__________________
There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious" - Carl Jung
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 04-19-2021, 01:32 PM
wan wan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,641
Re: Is there a chance for me and N-D to be together?

I dont know why you said it's a no, I see yes. Venus aspects Mars.

Last edited by wan; 04-19-2021 at 04:03 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 04-19-2021, 01:59 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by wan View Post
I dont know you said it's a no, I see yes. Venus aspects Mars.
They are separating from each other though are they not? There is a conjunction in Leo but I donít know if that even goes that far, wishful thinking on my part maybe! Moon separates from Venus too.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 04-19-2021, 02:03 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5,752
Re: Is there a chance for me and N-D to be together?

I like your Mars Wan. Your posts inspire me. If you tell me to message him, I will.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 04-19-2021, 04:04 PM
wan wan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,641
Re: Is there a chance for me and N-D to be together?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
I like your Mars Wan. Your posts inspire me. If you tell me to message him, I will.
Lol thanks, and that was cute. So yeah, msg him and let us know how it went.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 04-19-2021, 04:53 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by wan View Post
Lol thanks, and that was cute. So yeah, msg him and let us know how it went.
Ok I messaged him. But I am going to be quite straight with him. I want to check if he is fully single.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 04-19-2021, 04:56 PM
wan wan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,641
Re: Is there a chance for me and N-D to be together?

Sounds reasonable to me.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 04-20-2021, 10:48 AM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5,752
Re: Is there a chance for me and N-D to be together?

I messaged him 19 hours ago now and he has not been online. So I jus sent him another message saying to forget it because I know he is interested in someone else and not to worry I am just saying it how it is.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 04-20-2021, 03:05 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 5,550
Re: Is there a chance for me and N-D to be together?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
I recently posted a horary about a different man and it did not work out. I was very upset. I was very lucky to then meet a new man a couple of weeks later through my neighbour and it was the type of instant attraction that we ended up in bed together the second time we met. To help you understand the situation, I must be very honest and say the friend I met him through, my neighbour, I have spent a lot of time of the last year due to lockdown and we have a 'flirty friendship,' so this is the block I think what is stopping this man coming towards me.

I hesitated posting this horary because the answer is clearly NO! There is no chance for us to be together. But now I have some questions about the no answer.

First of all, look at his receptions towards me, how frustrating that this guy clearly likes me yet the answer is still no! And I do not know why I do not have reception towards him but it was very early after we slept together and so maybe my head was still pulled towards my last man I have recently been very upset over. But I am not upset over him anymore, this man is much hotter!!! He has Moon-Venus conjunct in Taurus, this is husband material. Mars trine Pluto, he's a real man. Also, he sits back and listens and takes everything in - he is a listener, inside his own head. That is very attractive.

So he see he is going to conjunct Mercury, first by his Sun and then by his sig Venus. But then Mercury goes retrograde. So it doesnt work out.

I think it is very interesting and good news that we have a Venus-Mars sig thing going on, Venus and Mars will conjunct in Leo. Does this mean, there is a chance to be together? Surely, with such good receptions, there is something I can work with. But, do I have the power to change what horary is telling me, which is no? I am very tempted to try.
As I read reception, and I know there are two schools of interpretation which I respect, you/Mars receive him/Venus well because he wears the sign of your dignity. So I see that you favor him but that by reception he is more neutral about you.
And the separating sextile points to an opportunity that is now passed.

Another thing I would mention is the nature of your question, "is there a chance?", without a time frame. Horary charts never say never about if things will come to pass, but "is there a chance?" implies is there a chance ever.

So while this chart to me does say no in some time frame not yet defined by you, I don't think it says you will never have a chance. The Venus Mars conjunction in Leo is a good ways off, with him/Venus pursuing you/Mars. So it might pay to wait and see how things unfold through the summer if you really think this person might be be worth it?

PS Yes, I read your subsequent postings about msging him and so on, and I still think you might want to wait and see before drawing any conclusions...

I am truly wishing you the best,
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 04-20-2021, 03:39 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
As I read reception, and I know there are two schools of interpretation which I respect, you/Mars receive him/Venus well because he wears the sign of your dignity. So I see that you favor him but that by reception he is more neutral about you.
And the separating sextile points to an opportunity that is now passed.

Another thing I would mention is the nature of your question, "is there a chance?", without a time frame. Horary charts never say never about if things will come to pass, but "is there a chance?" implies is there a chance ever.

So while this chart to me does say no in some time frame not yet defined by you, I don't think it says you will never have a chance. The Venus Mars conjunction in Leo is a good ways off, with him/Venus pursuing you/Mars. So it might pay to wait and see how things unfold through the summer if you really think this person might be be worth it?

PS Yes, I read your subsequent postings about msging him and so on, and I still think you might want to wait and see before drawing any conclusions...

I am truly wishing you the best,
Thank you Ilenek for your thoughtful and thorough response. A lot of love horary questions that are asked have negative conclusions and hardly ever have a happy ending, so I think this way of wording it at least prevents me from having the proverbial egg on my face.

Well, it is still a no but then I wonder how far horary plays out or when exactly does it get to the point where it is correct to ask the question again, when does the situation change or the horary become radical again?

I respect your school of thought on receptions and certainly in this case, it does ring true that I do seem the more keen one, although I put that down to me being the Mars energy too.

I am open to your views and like hearing a different approach. I have not read any books on horary but have picked up from what I have seen and read, and take note of your views. Itís good to question things and experiment.

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 04-20-2021 at 03:46 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 04-20-2021, 03:44 PM
wan wan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,641
Re: Is there a chance for me and N-D to be together?

I think the general rule is wait about 2, 3 months, before asking the same question again.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 04-20-2021, 03:52 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by wan View Post
I think the general rule is wait about 2, 3 months, before asking the same question again.
Yeah Iíve heard that too. I donít like general rules though haha
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 04-20-2021, 04:00 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 5,550
Re: Is there a chance for me and N-D to be together?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Thank you Ilenek for your thoughtful and thorough response. A lot of love horary questions that are asked have negative comparisons and hardly ever have a happy ending, so I think this way of wording it at least prevents me from having the proverbial egg on my face.

Well, it is still a no but then I wonder how far horary plays out or when exactly does it get to the point where it is correct to ask the question again, when does the situation change or the horary become radical again?

I respect your school of thought on receptions and certainly in this case, it does ring true that I do seem the more keen one, although I put that down to me being the Mars energy too.

I am open to your views and like hearing a different approach. I have not read any books on horary but have picked up from what I have seen and read, and take note of your views. It’s good to question things and experiment.

You are welcome.

I appreciate your comment about framing the question to protect oneself from loss of face [egg on the face]. If I may, I would share with you, however, that horary stringently requires asking the true underlying question to get the true answer about what is going on. You may wish to consider that the next time you pose a question?

Regarding how far the delineation of the chart extends, the truest way of defining the time period would be that period you may have unconsciously had in mind when asking but perhaps were not comfortable to articulate? So I would genuinely reflect and search to see if you can find the time period there.

But to answer your question about how far the delineation of the chart extends into time before re-asking or asking something similar, I am no expert in this, but I would say to wait a few months. You may not get cooperation from the horary chart when asking the same question to soon .
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 04-20-2021, 04:43 PM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,467
Re: Is there a chance for me and N-D to be together?

when a planet is combusted usually it means there is another person in a quested's life.

I dont think there is future with this N_D, cadent houses both planets chasing each other. Looks like they are in long haul
plus Mars your ruler is in 8th house and about to enter sign of fall (other than heartache i dont see anything here)
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 04-20-2021, 05:00 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
when a planet is combusted usually it means there is another person in a quested's life.

I dont think there is future with this N_D, cadent houses both planets chasing each other. Looks like they are in long haul
plus Mars your ruler is in 8th house and about to enter sign of fall (other than heartache i dont see anything here)
Is the other person in his life Mercury? This is twice itís happened to me in a row now. The last horary I posted there was a planet conjunct his Sun and it was his ex :/

And btw, his natal chart, transit Uranus will conjunct his Venus by July so he will get egg on his face. They all will.

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 04-20-2021 at 05:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 04-20-2021, 05:14 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 5,550
Re: Is there a chance for me and N-D to be together?

Venus is void of course, way out of orb to Sat (or Ur if you want to use modern planets). I don’t see him being with anyone else right now.
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 04-20-2021, 05:23 PM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,467
Re: Is there a chance for me and N-D to be together?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
Venus is void of course, way out of orb to Sat (or Ur if you want to use modern planets). I don’t see him being with anyone else right now.
the question is if there is a chance for him and I
not if he is with someone else

They are within the orb (sun/venus) the person is entanged with someone else
where it is going that is whole another question not pretaining to the original question

venus will be perfecting with saturn or merc first I forget but we have no attraction from L7 to L1

look at that venus it is in aries .. venus seeks sun
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf

Last edited by tikana; 04-20-2021 at 05:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 04-20-2021, 05:27 PM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,467
Re: Is there a chance for me and N-D to be together?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
Venus is void of course, way out of orb to Sat (or Ur if you want to use modern planets). I donít see him being with anyone else right now.
i think lilly mentions that if you want to see if sweetheart's heart is taken or not
you need to look at 2 things either a planet being void or planet to be outside of moiety with other planets regardless applying or separating
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 04-20-2021, 05:36 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
the question is if there is a chance for him and I
not if he is with someone else

They are within the orb (sun/venus) the person is entanged with someone else
where it is going that is whole another question not pretaining to the original question

venus will be perfecting with saturn or merc first I forget but we have no attraction from L7 to L1

look at that venus it is in aries .. venus seeks sun
With regards to no attraction from L7 to L1, I donít know how you use receptions, but his Sun and Venus did both really like me (we hooked up) but it is separating now.

That is what is frustrating, such good receptions but yet no chance to be together.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 04-20-2021, 05:39 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5,752
Re: Is there a chance for me and N-D to be together?

And also, I see I am heading for my fall in Cancer, but I sextile Mercury and have reception to Mercury so that is good news (I hope it isnít my ex).

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 04-21-2021 at 11:12 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 04-20-2021, 05:46 PM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,467
Re: Is there a chance for me and N-D to be together?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
And also, I see I am heading for my fall in Cancer, but I sextuplets Mercury and have reception to Mercury so that is good news (I hope it isnít my ex).
your question was "Is there a chance for me and N-D to be together?"
we shouldnt be looking at anything but this question.
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 04-20-2021, 05:48 PM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,467
Re: Is there a chance for me and N-D to be together?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
With regards to no attraction from L7 to L1, I donít know how you use receptions, but his Sun and Venus did both really like me (we hooked up) but it is separating now.

That is what is frustrating, such good receptions but yet no chance to be together.
who cares about the receptions!
you have no L1 to L7 or Moon to L7 or translation of light or collection of light.
1st establish a direct uninterrupted aspect then look at the receptions
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 04-20-2021, 05:51 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
who cares about the receptions!
you have no L1 to L7 or Moon to L7 or translation of light or collection of light.
1st establish a direct uninterrupted aspect then look at the receptions
Ok Tikana. I am not arguing that the answer to my question is clearly a no but you said there is nothing going on and I simply said there is. This is my personal feelings and my life, a bit of sensitivity is something you need to remember to have when answering about peopleís lives.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 04-20-2021, 05:53 PM
wan wan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,641
Re: Is there a chance for me and N-D to be together?

Imminent cat-fight.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 04-20-2021, 05:57 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5,752
Re: Is there a chance for me and N-D to be together?

Nah Tikana is just being passionate and outspoken and thatís cool.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ukpoohbear For This Useful Post:
IleneK (04-21-2021), katydid (04-20-2021), tikana (04-20-2021)
Reply

Tags
chance

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.