Ahhhhh it’s trueee I thinkkk!!!

Sofiamiddle

Every married couple I have checked like EVERYYYYY have an aspect even a MINOR ASPECT from valentine to SATURN, JUNO, OR THE MOON in EITHER the SYNASTRY, COMPOSITE, OR DAVIDSON. Like if you don’t have it in the synastry you will have it in the composite or Davidson. But does that mean if you don’t have it with someone you won’t last or something? But who knows. Why hasn’t anyone noticed this before?!

ElenaJ

Interesting. I never heard of it being a sure indication of marriage with a person. Have no married couples shown charts with no aspects?

ElenaJ

Checked out some more married couples and in effect there is a correspondence. Also, with my ex I had Valentine square sun, then his Valentine square my mercury and square Uranus. His new wife shares a conjunction with mercury, and the other is a trine to mercury. Is this why they lasted and we didn't?
I verified several where it is not Saturn, Juno or moon but Neptune or mercury or sun.
The newlyweds Harry and Meghan have hers square his Chiron, Uranus and mercury and his conjunct her sun/jupiter/saturn. Of course all bets are still on if this one will last.
However, maybe you are coming up with so many hits on this because the parameters are very large, that is, either natals or comps or synastries, with three different planets, the probabilities are high that somewhere there will be a match, no?
Interesting project in any case. Thanks.

Sofiamiddle

oh no I recently found a couple who doesn't have any of them lol I guess its not really that important. And your right the parameters are high, and I have seen many have them and yet break up so its not the say all and end all. :)

Last edited: