Will i get this job?

dreamer

I had applied for a job and went through a video interview. My question is "Will I succeed in getting this job"?

I am the moon (cancer) and 10L is mars exalted in 7th house. No applying aspect between these two. Mercury is in 10th house. The post I interviewed is an IT related one, dunno if this hints some connection. There is a difficult applying square between moon and mercury.

Keeping my fingers crossed. Experts, how do you interpret this?

Attachments

• job.jpg
    job.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 23

Chrysalis

You've sussed it quite well yourself, there's the moon/merc square when moon changes signs, but then two oppositions are made after with mars L10 and L7 saturn, with you being in fall/detriment of them also, so id say these two malefic aspects coming straight after would be the spanner in the works.

Last edited:

dreamer

You've sussed it quite well yourself, there's the moon/merc square when moon changes signs, but then two oppositions are made after with mars L10 and L7 Saturn, with you being in fall/detriment of them also, so id say these two malefic aspects coming straight after would be the spanner in the works.

Chrysalis,
I had made this chart on 20th April, the day I had my video interview. A few minutes back now, I received an email from this company to submit my documents to move my application to next stage.
Hoping that I succeed in grabbing this job.

dreamer

Update:
I did not get the interview call :-(

Another chart. I have applied for a new job. Will I get this job? I am really desperate ...

I am Mars, changing sign. My 10L Sun is in 7th house. is it positive ?? Moon will conjunct Sun in 10 units. I am confused !! Please read this chart...

Attachments

• job.jpg
    job.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 24