Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 11-11-2016, 11:51 PM

Lightbulb What do our charts say about our marriage?

Sometimes we seem to be exact opposites. Opposites really must attract.

I don't know where to create an online synastry chart, so I hope that our individual charts alone are enough to interpret.

Edit: I have uploaded our synastry chart.
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_w2gw_01_lyricofthewolf.13488.59668.gif (49.2 KB, 20 views)
File Type: gif HusbandChart.gif (50.5 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg SynastryChart.jpg (72.4 KB, 10 views)

Scorpio Ascendant
Libra Sun
Sagittarius Moon

Last edited by LyricOfTheWolf; 11-12-2016 at 05:32 PM.
Unread 11-12-2016, 07:17 AM

Re: What do our charts say about our marriage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyricOfTheWolf View Post
Sometimes we seem to be exact opposites. Opposites really must attract.

I don't know where to create an online synastry chart, so I hope that our individual charts alone are enough to interpret.
In the same site which you made those charts you can choose from the chart selection the synastry chart.
The Following User Says Thank You to GPrincess For This Useful Post:
LyricOfTheWolf (11-12-2016)
Unread 11-12-2016, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPrincess View Post
In the same site which you made those charts you can choose from the chart selection the synastry chart.
Yes, and also please leave the natals as well, as they are helpful.

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
The Following User Says Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
LyricOfTheWolf (11-12-2016)
Unread 11-12-2016, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPrincess View Post
Thank you! I edited my post to include the synastry chart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
Yes, and also please leave the natals as well, as they are helpful.
Okay. Done.

Scorpio Ascendant
Libra Sun
Sagittarius Moon
Unread 11-12-2016, 10:29 PM
Banned

I ran a composite chart for your marriage and it is very interesting.
the vertex is conjunct the south node which always gives a otherworldly or paranormal feeling to the marriage. these aspects show that many similar unusual occurrences have happen to both of you. this often gives a feeling of a similar destiny at work.
mercury is conjunct to Uranus so there is a strong psychic/astral connection between you. likely you can read each other's minds and often have similar dreams ort are ineach other's dreams. the mercury/Uranus conjunction shows you are both very intelligent and forward looking.

the stellium of venus/sun/juno shows the love between you that resulted in a marriage as this stellium is opposed to mars on the descendant.
with the psyche/Eros midpoint conjunct to jun and venus, you have a very idealistic and romantic feeling for each other that also contributed deciding to get ,married. eris is on the IC which shows a strong physical passion in addition to the almost spiritual attraction you have .
Saturn is conjunct the north node which usually shows there is economic or social/political power running thru your families. this shows you husband to be very talented in his chosen endeavors and gives him an aura of a "adept" or someone who can work with higher powers.
the sun/moon midpoint is conjunct to Saturn and the node which shows much of the marriage revolves around his wishes and direction.
there are some problematic aspects here though. sedan is square to orcus and the midpoint is opposed to venus et.al.
this shows that there are emotional issues that are not talked about. this aspect can bring unexpected silence or distance at times.
the opposite natures that you mention maybe a function of the Saturn/sun midpoint conjunct to Uranus. this is a classic bipolar aspect, as it shows those opposite directions and/or a up and down emotions.
nessus is square to Uranus and the sun/Saturn midpoint. nessus is associated with abusive conditions ,so it seems that in spite of the amazing emotional attraction between you, there are also times of conflict and cold emotional distances between you. nessus is likely part of the reason that there is a emotional distance between you at times.

currently, there seems to be some uncertainty about his actions. he is being closed about his intentions.
actually it seems that you and he have been talking about the nature of your marriage. I don't see a imminent problem but apparently you and he are airing out the minor and major points of irritation in the marriage.
there may be feelings of separating but I can't say for sure, it just seems that the affairs between you and him are quite tense.
there could be a sense he is having an affair as he is being so closed. but this is just a speculation on my part.

rahu
The Following User Says Thank You to rahu For This Useful Post:
LyricOfTheWolf (11-14-2016)
Unread 11-13-2016, 05:42 AM

I see that your moon in Sagittarius conjuncts his Saturn in Sagittarius. He may be a wet blanket for you when it comes to your emotions. Saturn is restriction and the moon is our emotions. However, you do need to remember that Saturn is willing to put in the hard work and go for the long haul in such relationships whether good or bad aspected to the inner planets like the moon. You may feel as though sometimes he criticizes you and stifles your emotions. He may pick on you here and there. You will feel his influence heavily. Saturn is a heavy planet after all. This is a common aspect found in married couples. Saturn again is willing to commit even if you feel he is nagging at you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mysherrypies For This Useful Post:
LyricOfTheWolf (11-14-2016)
Unread 11-14-2016, 04:13 PM

I appreciate both of your comments. Thank you for taking the time to write these interpretations for me.

Scorpio Ascendant
Libra Sun
Sagittarius Moon

Tags
charts, love, marriage, relationship, romance