Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 03-25-2016, 09:25 PM

Re: Finding something intangible?

It looks like if you work very hard, you can change the issues you mentioned forever - including mental illness. You have pluto transits of your Saturn and transpersonal planets coming up that you can use to fundamentally shift your ability to put visions, emotions, and spiritual raw material into detail oriented practice. For where to start --- how about your coursework? Are your daily studies related to career / engineering?

The Following User Says Thank You to passiflora For This Useful Post:
Rawndawndawnski (03-25-2016)
Unread 03-25-2016, 09:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
It looks like if you work very hard, you can change the issues you mentioned forever - including mental illness. You have pluto transits of your Saturn and transpersonal planets coming up that you can use to fundamentally shift your ability to put visions, emotions, and spiritual raw material into detail oriented practice.
Well, this is good. Can't wait.

Quote:
For where to start --- how about your coursework? Are your daily studies related to career / engineering?
Yes! It's been such a horrible past couple weeks for me, emotionally, that I am just starting to pull myself together.

This progress on myself is not going to happen over night. So, I'll try start with my health and school work. That is probably ideal right now.
Unread 03-26-2016, 01:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
The Handle Planet is the most important planet of the Bucket Pattern, focusing the energy of the nine Bowl planets and acting as their point of release, in a manner described by the sign and in the life arena described by the house of the Handle Planet. This highly directed way of approaching situations is lacking in the 10-planet-Bowl-chart individual. Both patterns are alike, however, in having a sense of lack symbolized by the empty half of the chart; but they again differ in that the Bucket uses the Handle planet like an arm to reach out for what is lacking in a very direct manner. The Bucket is also less self-contained than the Bowl and is more willing to deal with matters that originate outside irtself. In the Bucket, the "cutting" planet (the clockwise planet in the rim opposition) is of secondary importance. With the Bucket Pattern one tends to direct his or her efforts towards a single purpose, and to emphasize self-projection.

If your Handle Planet is directly above the center of your Bowl, you are highly directed and can go to great lengths to achieve your goals. If a core opposition—an opposition from a planet in the center of the Bowl to the Handle planet—is also present, you have a great, single-minded ambition as well.
Could I get more insight on this? And what I can do to harness this energy?
Unread 03-26-2016, 03:49 AM
Banned

it's been kind of cool saying things and you expressing appreciation, but i definately don't want to give the impression that i (or anyone!) has necessarily any real insight into *your* life i do appreciate the fact that you're a self-tasker, with a sense of pride in accomplishment, and that you can take a statement from others without an emotional reaction (of course here, you're kinda inviting observations about your person) but anyway -

here's a "proof" for kindness...

if you research "epistemological solipsism" which is western taxonomy for buddhism/plato's cave, you'll find it to be irrefutable .. which isn't really worth anything because we're dealing with such empiric, sweeping statements about the nature of being and observation..

..the consideration is, that if, intellectually (buddha = intellect) we are unable to verify that there is existence beyond the self, we are in a very wide (and improbable) vale of consideration indeed.. if all of these shadow forms are, vaguely possibly some part of the self, then it would be reasonable to treat "them" well, in case they are some presently unreachable part of our greater self.

it's really a bottomless draw of consideration.. our distinction of other is permissive (the luciferian hypothesis that other is distinct therefore we can get away with murder ... a real big "oops!" if karma or confluent awareness has some latency..) or creative.. once we enact something, we induce a universal state where such things may occur, and, psychologically, this constitutes our mind. from that point forward, we have to accept that such things can occur in existence, as we observe in typical states of guilt (knowledge) and fear associated with wrongdoing. eg. "it's often much easier not to worry about being chopped up into tiny little bits if you've never actually engaged in the procedure".

by being "kind" we approach confluence and there is less disjunct between the forms we observe and our internal projections of life from these perspectives.

how are you going to want to understand the language of birds if all they are saying outside your window is "you ate chicken again! i cannot believe it!!! every day the chicken!"

read the tao te ching, cook scones. scones are easy, sense of accomplishment, and always please. practice khoomei before your throat gets all old and rigid. harmonic series, throat chakra.. frequency!

people say, it's better to regret something you have done than something you haven't. people say all kinds of b0ll0cks things though.

Last edited by noraleader; 03-26-2016 at 03:55 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to noraleader For This Useful Post:
Rawndawndawnski (03-26-2016)
Unread 03-26-2016, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
The thing about this one is tricky:

"Be more giving, nicer, and the universe would reward me."

It is important that you do not see it as 'being nice SO I WILL BE REWARDED.'

It is more about being nice out of compassion, universal love for others. If you can truly feel that love and offer it to others selflessly, then the universe will read you.

But if you are 'nice' because you want some kind of reward....then it does not work.
True that !!
According to vedic thinking, there may be four paths to enlightenment.Dharma (doing your duty come what may), Artha(doing business in the ethical way:distribution of money to the most deserving), Kama (pursuing your passions or desires come what may), Moksha ( unearthing the absolute truth of life).. Your moon sign Dhanishta is in the path of Dharma .
The Following User Says Thank You to RaRohini For This Useful Post:
Unread 03-26-2016, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawndawndawnski View Post
Could I get more insight on this? And what I can do to harness this energy?
Your 'handle planet' is the Pluto in Scorpio in the 1st house. That is a very powerful, emotional, deep placement to try to keep hold of. But when you are in control of that Scorpio energy, you are quite a powerful, charismatic, intelligent, insightful, dragon.

I have full faith in you. I KNOW that you can pull it together and get your degree and move forward with your life. Now is your time.
The Following User Says Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
Unread 03-26-2016, 03:16 PM
Banned

noraleader, I'll read your response in time and start looking into those.

Quote:
Your 'handle planet' is the Pluto in Scorpio in the 1st house. That is a very powerful, emotional, deep placement to try to keep hold of. But when you are in control of that Scorpio energy, you are quite a powerful, charismatic, intelligent, insightful, dragon.

I have full faith in you. I KNOW that you can pull it together and get your degree and move forward with your life. Now is your time.
Thank you for the support. I really want to know how to harness this Scorpio energy.

I have made the biggest mistake of my life and I wish I could contact her in some means. I miss her dearly. I made mistakes and I want to correct them. I will never make these mistakes again.

Taking each day one at a time, but I'm struggling. Time to open the books and start. Hopefully I will be deserving of her love again. Hopefully she forgives me.

I lost a friend from kindgergarden over this.

My ex is hurt bad. She is really hurt by what I did. I would do anything just to be able to have her in my arms again. I can't get her out of my head. Each day I wake up she is there, every night she is there. I can't calm myself down. This break-up is completely destroying me. I'm not joking either. Past 2 weeks I have done practically nothing. I have been given second chances on everything but I can't get myself together to do anything (regarding school). I just keep focusing my energy on finding something I could do in order to get back with my ex.

I want to contact her so bad, but I can't. I don't want to hurt her any more than I have already.

Haven't I suffered enough?

/emotional rant

Last edited by Rawndawndawnski; 03-26-2016 at 03:23 PM.
Unread 03-26-2016, 03:50 PM

There is a hardship in letting go of past relationship with Scorpio/VenusPluto aspect. VenusPluto love is strong. When they love, they love strongly deeply. They create a strong bond with the other, and get obsessed with this bond or relationship that they have. When relationship ends, It feels like death to VenusPluto. The reason to this is that VenusPluto experiences power struggles, and dominations issues with the other partner. VenusP either is dominated or seeks to be dominated. Let's not forget the sun is falling in the sector of relationship, and the 8th house is the house of others rather than self like 2nd house. 8th house people are concerned in creating relationships that transform them.
The Following User Says Thank You to theV For This Useful Post:
Unread 03-26-2016, 04:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by theV View Post
There is a hardship in letting go of past relationship with Scorpio/VenusPluto aspect. VenusPluto love is strong. When they love, they love strongly deeply. They create a strong bond with the other, and get obsessed with this bond or relationship that they have. When relationship ends, It feels like death to VenusPluto.
Does it ever and it resonates in my behavior. I wish I kept my mouth shut and respected her wishes. I went on to assassinate her character when I was upset with myself and my mistakes (it's not as simple as that, spiking my medication didn't help either, nor the adjustments, etc.). I'd do anything to take it back. F-, I was such a horrible person to her at the end of the relationship.

I am restraining myself the best I can. So far so good, I think. I don't know if posting on here is a good idea but this is the only outlet I have found in order to talk to people regarding this. Outside of counselling, I don't have anyone to talk to.

Quote:
The reason to this is that VenusPluto experiences power struggles, and dominations issues with the other partner. VenusP either is dominated or seeks to be dominated. Let's not forget the sun is falling in the sector of relationship, and the 8th house is the house of others rather than self like 2nd house. 8th house people are concerned in creating relationships that transform them.
Could you explain more about this? What is the importance of not forgeting the sun is falling in the sector of the relationship?

I have no idea what to do. I've been writing cards, wrapping gifts, making videos of myself combating my OCD, spewing my heart out in videos that I want to send to her. I start drawing again, but I'm affraid it is all towards trying to get her back and it's not geniune, I guess.

My head is spinning. I sort of know what I have to do but I can't maintain any form of focus. I lay my books in front of me hoping I would pick them up and just start my work. Trying to take baby steps but I'm not going anywhere.

Thank you guys for existing. You have no idea how comforting this is for me (well, you probably do because you have my chart sitting right there with all my secrets).

Last edited by Rawndawndawnski; 03-26-2016 at 04:42 PM.
Unread 03-26-2016, 04:37 PM
Banned

Like, look at this. I'm pathetic.

The Following User Says Thank You to Rawndawndawnski For This Useful Post:
theV (03-26-2016)
Unread 03-26-2016, 06:02 PM

It's good that you release some pent up energy with these drawings.

It would be better if you released some energy by doing your school work, but I understand. It's hard to focus on that.

But if you really want to get her back, then you need to SUCCEED in your schooling. You need to show her and her family that you are stable, successful, able to move forward in your life.
The Following User Says Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
Unread 03-26-2016, 06:15 PM

How are your 5th and 7th harmonics like?
Unread 03-26-2016, 06:18 PM

Quote:
I want to find me. How do I find me? Am I holding myself back or is there an external influence?

Can you post your progressed chart?
Unread 03-26-2016, 06:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
It's good that you release some pent up energy with these drawings.

It would be better if you released some energy by doing your school work, but I understand. It's hard to focus on that.

But if you really want to get her back, then you need to SUCCEED in your schooling. You need to show her and her family that you are stable, successful, able to move forward in your life.
Thank you. Yes, you're right.
Unread 03-26-2016, 06:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgo18 View Post
Can you post your progressed chart?
I'm not entirely sure what that is, but:

Unread 03-26-2016, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Does it ever and it resonates in my behavior. I wish I kept my mouth shut and respected her wishes. I went on to assassinate her character when I was upset with myself and my mistakes (it's not as simple as that, spiking my medication didn't help either, nor the adjustments, etc.). I'd do anything to take it back. F-, I was such a horrible person to her at the end of the relationship.

I am restraining myself the best I can. So far so good, I think. I don't know if posting on here is a good idea but this is the only outlet I have found in order to talk to people regarding this. Outside of counselling, I don't have anyone to talk to.

Could you explain more about this? What is the importance of not forgeting the sun is falling in the sector of the relationship?

I have no idea what to do. I've been writing cards, wrapping gifts, making videos of myself combating my OCD, spewing my heart out in videos that I want to send to her. I start drawing again, but I'm affraid it is all towards trying to get her back and it's not geniune, I guess.

My head is spinning. I sort of know what I have to do but I can't maintain any form of focus. I lay my books in front of me hoping I would pick them up and just start my work. Trying to take baby steps but I'm not going anywhere.

Thank you guys for existing. You have no idea how comforting this is for me (well, you probably do because you have my chart sitting right there with all my secrets).
Venus and Pluto person might be seek to control the partner. They seeks to change partner based on what they think is right, their Plutonian controlling behavior. They don't let their partner knows who they are, and their insecurities, so they might push them away or control their image in the eyes of their partner. VenusPluto controlling behavior leads to power struggles with their loved ones.

The eastern section of the zodiac is relation to the other and relationships. 8th house falls in the eastern section. 8th house is house of shared resources with other, therefore, it is a house of relationship. 8th house people seeks relationship that transforms them.
The Following User Says Thank You to theV For This Useful Post:
Unread 03-26-2016, 08:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Thank you. Yes, you're right.
This is what I am going to focus on for the next couple months. I'm going to shape myself up to be the man she once saw. And then I'm going to make her the happiest woman on the planet, again.

I can't wait.

Thanks everyone! ♥ Be back on this topic, later!

Last edited by Rawndawndawnski; 03-26-2016 at 08:06 PM.
katydid (03-27-2016)
Unread 03-27-2016, 01:13 AM

Quote:
This is what I am going to focus on for the next couple months. I'm going to shape myself up to be the man she once saw. And then I'm going to make her the happiest woman on the planet, again.

I can't wait.

Thanks everyone! ♥ Be back on this topic, later!
I love to hear you saying that. And I think that is a good motivation. But there is one potential drawback. I want you to get ready for this possibility.

You might be working hard and getting your school and life back on track. Then you hear that she has a new boyfriend.

Prepare yourself to keep on track, even if you encounter a landline. Don't let anything throw you. Rumors might freak you at first but keep going. You never know what will happen. She might have a rebound boyfriend and it doesn't work out. You need to keep going with your personal rebirth, NO MATTER WHAT SHE DOES OR SAYS.

This is about YOU right now.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
ashriia (04-10-2016), Rawndawndawnski (03-27-2016)
Unread 03-27-2016, 01:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
I love to hear you saying that. And I think that is a good motivation. But there is one potential drawback. I want you to get ready for this possibility.

You might be working hard and getting your school and life back on track. Then you hear that she has a new boyfriend.

Prepare yourself to keep on track, even if you encounter a landline. Don't let anything throw you. Rumors might freak you at first but keep going. You never know what will happen. She might have a rebound boyfriend and it doesn't work out. You need to keep going with your personal rebirth, NO MATTER WHAT SHE DOES OR SAYS.

This is about YOU right now.
What makes you say that?

Never mind, I get what you mean. I shouldn't put the effort into trying to convince someone else if I'm getting better but rather proving to myself that I am better. I got to stop blaming other things, I need to focus on myself.

Thanks. It's very comforting and revealing. I really appreciate it.

Last edited by Rawndawndawnski; 03-27-2016 at 02:31 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rawndawndawnski For This Useful Post:
Dubyadude1986 (04-18-2016), katydid (03-27-2016)
Unread 03-27-2016, 03:21 AM
Banned

"random thought.."

when i was growing up in u.k. is was still sort of close enough that kids could tell the fib in summer camp, "my dad got his **** shot off in the war". ok not that close but it didn't stop anyone from saying it..

it's healthy to deal with life with the awareness that there are no guarantees, you'll never know what's next, an "attitude of gratitude" and ultimately some modicum of appreciation for the mystery it presents.. everything gained in the world will be lost, everything, sooner or later. to appreciate what is pleasant without suffering otherwise is ..a useful skill to acquire...

but hey go for it you never know, i've "walked through the same door" twice, and, i've "not walked through the same door twice" a lot as well.
Rawndawndawnski (03-27-2016)
Unread 03-27-2016, 04:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by noraleader View Post
"random thought.."

when i was growing up in u.k. is was still sort of close enough that kids could tell the fib in summer camp, "my dad got his **** shot off in the war". ok not that close but it didn't stop anyone from saying it..

it's healthy to deal with life with the awareness that there are no guarantees, you'll never know what's next, an "attitude of gratitude" and ultimately some modicum of appreciation for the mystery it presents.. everything gained in the world will be lost, everything, sooner or later. to appreciate what is pleasant without suffering otherwise is ..a useful skill to acquire...

but hey go for it you never know, i've "walked through the same door" twice, and, i've "not walked through the same door twice" a lot as well.
Lol, man, you're hilarious. Advice with humour thrown into it is always a great combination.
noraleader (03-27-2016)
Unread 03-27-2016, 04:03 PM
Banned

being permitted to live vicariously (ok it's not really life..) via advice is ahahahaha pretty sad but hey (do people still remember the "advice song/"wear sunscreen" from the mid 90's.. never mind, kipple)

anyway.. posted this in another thread kind of in response to your thread.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...380#post667380

again, sorry for so much attention, who needs so much shadow.
Unread 04-01-2016, 02:59 PM
Banned

"self healing" only gets you so far. You need to genuinely change and improve the attitude to improve the mental state. Convincing one's self of improvement is often only short lasting and detrimental as the old routine quickly kicks back in. Such as "being improved" and wanting to show the world how improved you are - it's all rash and doesn't last. Anger or upset soon takes place and erases any of the 'temporary' improvement.

It's especially seen in troubled minds where the goal is seen and not the steps. Become a good, honest, kind person and not aim for what those will reward you with.

Is exactly seen as above. It's all objectifying. "I made her the happiest person alive" - Great, however it's all ego driven. It's not how she felt, it's how you felt being given that title. Wanting to fix it with her to fix how YOU feel right now. It's the wrong way to connect with someone, ever.
Work on yourself, if people like it, they gravitate to it. If they no longer care, they won't. People are fragile.

Last edited by Nemis; 04-01-2016 at 03:04 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nemis For This Useful Post:
Rawndawndawnski (04-05-2016)
Unread 04-05-2016, 11:36 PM
Banned

Posting an update for anyone that is interested.

Things have changed a lot. I'm slowly getting back on track; but it is hard. I felt like giving an update and now I'm finding it difficult to do so.

I've weaned myself off all medication. I've been medication free for the past few days. It's been at least 2 weeks since titrating the medication down. The withdrawal effects are still present but the worst has passed.

I'm much more alive (in spirit). I'm gaining my old interests back and being able to focus more. My mind races, but it isn't bad. My mental health has been improving and I'm rather amazed at the things I am doing. However, there are some hiccups here and there, but it doesn't cripple me.

Got cold feet today at an event. Ending up not going and let them know why (in part). With exams and dealing with these emotions, it's not ideal to put unneeded extra on me.

This time apart has really been an eye-opener for me. I've been reading old messages and I couldn't believe what the hell I was saying. This woman did nothing but stand by me. Sure, she had her own insecurities, but my God, why the hell did I respond like I did. I lost complete respect for her. I feel like puking.

I can't believe the things I missed. I couldn't give her the attention nor time she needed. I wish I could have. She deserved more than what I was giving.

I still hope our paths cross again. I have kept the necklace on that she gave me. I try not to read into things. I'm hopeful but I need to accept these things. With time I will eventually.

I'm fairing...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemis View Post
"self healing" only gets you so far. You need to genuinely change and improve the attitude to improve the mental state. Convincing one's self of improvement is often only short lasting and detrimental as the old routine quickly kicks back in. Such as "being improved" and wanting to show the world how improved you are - it's all rash and doesn't last. Anger or upset soon takes place and erases any of the 'temporary' improvement.

It's especially seen in troubled minds where the goal is seen and not the steps. Become a good, honest, kind person and not aim for what those will reward you with.

Is exactly seen as above. It's all objectifying. "I made her the happiest person alive" - Great, however it's all ego driven. It's not how she felt, it's how you felt being given that title. Wanting to fix it with her to fix how YOU feel right now. It's the wrong way to connect with someone, ever.
Work on yourself, if people like it, they gravitate to it. If they no longer care, they won't. People are fragile.
I couldn't agree more.

There is this chick at school that is tall and malnutrition. I keep passing her from time to time as the nurse/biochemical departments are on the way out to the train. I saw her today walking out. She seemed horrifically depressed (which seems "normal" for her). I feel like saying something to her as I've seen people like this end up committing suicide. Say something to boost her mood or ask if she is okay?

I'm not entirely sure if it is a good idea or not. I feel guilty towards my SO (I have no idea what to call her, I don't feel like "ex" is appropriate but it's kind of true? I'm not sure as she hasn't requested for her necklace or said it was "over-over") that I would be cheating on her if I asked someone (woman) if they are alright. (It's relieving I don't have this constant anxiety if some woman walks in my few or looks at me, but this feels different. This feels like I'm pushing towards someone. Man, OCD is just nasty. You know what, I'll just refer to her as "C" from now on. I can't use her first name here). Plus, C did say in the past that this chick appears to have "something" for me. She was in the line for coffee and the moment I came up she got the jitters. She stares at me down the halls and instantly looks away or has this "petrified" look when I come near. So I don't know if it is me or that she is genuinely depressed. I feel like it is the latter but I don't want to get into someone else's business.

Getting involved might not be the best thing to do for her sakes. (Some people don't want some label associated with them or be wrongfully judged. Given the stigmas against mental health, if she knew I approached her because she seems depressed, and she ends up having some anxiety disorder like she appears to have, it may just worsen her state).

Last edited by Rawndawndawnski; 04-05-2016 at 11:47 PM.
Unread 04-06-2016, 12:44 AM
Banned

i could spout on and on about cultural perspective on how anemic the western mechanised experience is.. we are expected to fit into roles like pegs in boxes, expected of this, that, .. blah blah

drop the D.. be obsessive compulsive but forget disorder. i mean, some people worse than others but "your condition" or let's say your state isn't exactly rare, stigmatising it waste of time. be okay with forgetting to report/update. try just letting little things go that don't matter that you're compulsive about?

if you look at it from the solipsist perspective where it's not your (subjective) behaviour, but you are the whole universe acting in this way, maybe it's easy to accept it and laugh at it and not feel that it's wrong and get past being bothered by it so you stop noticing it and evaluating each action by it's OC status..

life goes on. maybe being constantly traumatised by the forms and becomings is implicit AIIIiiiee! there's one now.
Rawndawndawnski (04-06-2016)

Tags
finding, intangible