Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 10-25-2012, 09:29 PM

Question Re: Eternal poverty???? :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bas Astro Service View Post
Did you know that you was born near the time off a total Lunar eclipse?
I have the same aspect, read here and here .

Perhaps these professions are something for you?
Become a welfare social worker at the government, the municipality.
Give benefits to people.
Setting up a company such as a food bank, a food establishment for less fortunate people. Etc.

I will write you about the 17th degree of Scorpio, because your Pluto is there who is opposite your total Lunar eclipse Moon and makes benefit aspects to your 2th house planets in Capricorn.
(I have Ascendant in this degree of Scorpio)

This is one of the most beautiful degrees in Scorpio!
It is a degree of "spiritual generosity". “A merciful man”.
People with this degree will do anything to alleviate the suffering of others. They help poor children, the elderly and those who are beaten by the world. They always have something left to give away.
They bring the counsel of Christ in practice, to sell their possessions and give to the poor. They defend the disinherited. Their soul radiates compassion and they do not count the material consequences of their spiritual and physical generosity.
That's very interesting. I did not know that about the north node, just thought it was a bad omen because of what vedic astrologers say.
Is there a way to find out what eclipse I was born under???
Thanks for the links, they are also interesting!

Unread 10-25-2012, 10:56 PM

Question Re: Eternal poverty???? :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordofpeace View Post
That's very interesting. I did not know that about the north node, just thought it was a bad omen because of what vedic astrologers say.
Is there a way to find out what eclipse I was born under???
Thanks for the links, they are also interesting!
I found out there was a SOLAR ECLIPSE on January 26, 1990- 8 days before my birthday.
LUNAR ECLIPSE on February 9, 1990- 6 days after my birthday.

Does it really mean anything? They seem too far off from time of birth. Does it not only count when you are born DURING the LUNAR or SOLAR eclipse?
Unread 10-26-2012, 01:57 AM

Smile Re: Eternal poverty???? :(

Thanks to those of you that posted your thoughts, I now have a better perspective of how I can root out my negative thoughts and start looking for a job and get back into being social.
If any one can add in a few last words about my chart and what else I should do to activate the natal promises to finish this up, I would appreciate it.
You made me more hopeful, which others failed to do. When I finally get a job again I will definitely consult a vedic and western astrologer. If you would like me to be your client, then message me and let me know how you can help more.
Words are powerful. I don't know if it is a transit or progress in my chart, but today I am slightly more hopeful and sure the days will get better for me no matter what happens around the world. No matter how sad or angry we are about world events, our emotions do not help, and I am going to make it my goal to stop obsessing with negative news and start helping my local community instead!

Tags
eternal, politics, poverty, sales