Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background

Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background Here you are welcome to tell us as much or as little about yourself as you please while also talking about your interest in astrology: we would love to get to know you! Please do not post requests for astrological chart readings or astrological advertisements here.

Unread 03-05-2012, 12:24 PM

Cool Newbie, ready to learn!

G'day everybody
Just an extreme-newbie here looking to learn more about my own crazy chart (8 planets within 60 degrees) and to get some insight into the wonderful science of astrology!

I have been stalking the internet, (including this site ) and reading every astrology book I can get my hands on hoping to squish my vacant brain with new information. My interest in astrology started about a year ago and I hope only to further it.

I might post my chart in one of the forums. Would love feedback! My big bunch of planets is a bit confusing to me

I have so many questions!! And with practice one day, hopefully, I could be contributing some of the answers.

I look forward to learning new information to help empower myself and others.

Last edited by Rivvana; 03-05-2012 at 12:31 PM.
Unread 03-20-2012, 07:56 PM

Re: Newbie, ready to learn!

hi! Welcome I hope you're enjoying your stay! I don't know a whole ton yet (am in the same boat with the stalking and book combing, just got like 10 from the library the other day haha) but am interested to see your chart. guess I shall stalk your posts and see if you posted it
Unread 03-20-2012, 09:21 PM

Re: Newbie, ready to learn!

Yes astrology books are the best! I've bought a couple and swear on them for helping me begin to understand astrology.

I have posted my chart a couple of times but just in case you can't find it I'll post it here

Can I have a look at your chart?

Tags
learn, newbie, ready