Dear all :D

poyi

Premium Member
My name is po yi, would like to say hello to you all :biggrin:

At the moment I'm going through Saturn square Moon, Saturn sextile Neptune, Pluto sextile Saturn & Saturn conjunction Pluto transits. Is really trying my very best to transform myself and let go of my past at the moment.

Saturn conjunction Saturn will be November this year, just to get ready for a better 30 years ahead....

Cheers :tongue:

poyi

Premium Member
Thank you for your reply. I posted my natal charts on vocational area. If you are interested you can come and guess my current profession. Just for fun and discussion purpose as a real life case study. :smile:

Someone already got some ideas!!:happy:

Rivvana

I would but I don't really know how to do that yet. I'm here to learn!

Well you have a Scorpio Sun, Virgo Ascendant and Capricorn moon . . . something analytical, using your mind and/or teaching, maybe some sort of work with your hands? Its a very uneducated guess. :)

poyi

Premium Member
Very Well! :lol:

I often analysis data/performing different assessments gathering data and I do use my hands a lot (Skills) and very often I need to teach as well as passing on information to many different people.

Sun Scorpio: regeneration/phoenix, to understand meaning of life & death, like to study human behaviors;
Moon Capricorn: has a big sense of duty, dignified and tenacious
Ascendant Virgo in my first house: ability to adapt to changing circumstances and different people, endless curiosity, enjoyed collecting information and share with people, like to keep myself busy and useful
Virgo: health, medicines
Midheaven in Gemini: endless sense of curiosity, I enjoy changes. I love learning and exploring different ideas. My career needs to be fast moving and have a wide variety of activities or otherwise I will get soooooooooo bored.

I work in health industry. ;)

Last edited:

Rivvana

Very Well! :lol:

I often analysis data/performing different assessments gathering data and I do use my hands a lot (Skills) and very often I need to teach as well as passing on information to many different people.

Sun Scorpio: regeneration/phoenix, to understand meaning of life & death, like to study human behaviors;
Moon Capricorn: has a big sense of duty, dignified and tenacious
Ascendant Virgo in my first house: ability to adapt to changing circumstances and different people, endless curiosity, enjoyed collecting information and share with people, like to keep myself busy and useful
Virgo: health, medicines
Midheaven in Gemini: endless sense of curiosity, I enjoy changes. I love learning and exploring different ideas. My career needs to be fast moving and have a wide variety of activities or otherwise I will get soooooooooo bored.

I work in health industry. ;)

Yay I did kind of okay then. :wink:

I'm still in school (second last year), and have no idea where I'm going with my life or what I want to do. :crying: I know what I don't want to do though: being a doctor or veterinary (blood freaks me out), police woman or anything else kind of violent. I hate being bored too, and I dislike slow thinking/acting people. I'll actually tell them about it (Sagittarius Sun conjunct Mercury) :whistling:

I have an Aries Midheaven: not afraid to take risks, can change careers many times, trailblazer, want to achieve something significant, impulsive and ambitious
Sag Sun: honest, optimistic, love adventure and travel, need freedom and space, restless, good organiser, philosophical
My Cancer Moon: sensitive, creative
Gemini Asc: curious about everything, quick-witted, restless, I don't like routine, good multitasking.

What do you do in the health industry?

poyi

Premium Member
Hahaha, I guess it doesn't matter if I tell you the answer now. Because the other member Rockfish almost got the guess right anyway. :happy:

I am a registered nurse. Which I do all the things that you don't like to do :devil:!!

I have to say. Nursing is my dream career, since when I was in primary school I knew myself wanted to become a registered nurse in the future and I had never changed this idea. The first best decision I ever made in my life. As I said in the other post, it truly changed my life totally, for better. :love:

poyi

Premium Member
A lot of time, we have to look after many confused, demented patients as well as violent alcoholic with all sorts of infections, airborne, diseases/infections transmitted through body fluid etc.

During my nursing career, I have to say that the hardship of human lives that I have seen, heard, felt and experienced. The stories that I heard from my patients and their family, the deaths that we all experienced together have given me lessons that money can never buy or myself would never be able to go through in my own life.

I also enjoy the team work with other nurses, doctors, allied health, pathologists and more. I love the people that I am working with. I admire them a lot! :love:

Cloverskies77

My name is po yi, would like to say hello to you all :biggrin:

At the moment I'm going through Saturn square Moon, Saturn sextile Neptune, Pluto sextile Saturn & Saturn conjunction Pluto transits. Is really trying my very best to transform myself and let go of my past at the moment.

Saturn conjunction Saturn will be November this year, just to get ready for a better 30 years ahead....

Cheers :tongue:

Hi Po yi,
Sounds like your going through some difficult transits. I had some last year. Saturn returns can be SO challenging to go through. Hope things get better,,,& I hope to see you in the forum :)

Cloverskies

Thelps

Hi Po Yi!

Found your chart after you replied to my other thread.

As I said there, we are born only three days apart [I am November 14]! What a coincidence!

I am new to these forums. It's great to meet someone who is a similar personality. Hope to read lots of your posts in the future! :sideways:

poyi

Premium Member
Wow this is interesting!

Apparently, people that are born in November usually very smart:cool: (only kidding lol!!) :biggrin:

Yo! enjoy learning astrology!