Should I move?

gemitau

Hello!

I casted this chart to know if it would be good for me to leave the place I am living in right now and move to this other place nearby.

I am Mercury in Pisces (not good), current house is L4 Sun in Pisces (not good) and new house would be L7 Jupiter in Aquarius (not really good). Am I right?
The only good thing would be Moon in Taurus
But maybe my reading is not correct
What do you see?

Thank you!

Last edited:

gemitau

Chart horary

Attachments

• astro_2gw_anonymous_hr.77775.37835.jpg
    astro_2gw_anonymous_hr.77775.37835.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 22

Oddity

The place you are (first house) ruled by Merc in Pisces, which means it's in fall. The seventh house (where you'd go) is ruled by Jupiter, not in great shape, but not awful.

Moon's next aspect is a sextile to Venus, and they mutually receive each other. Do what you'd like to do.

ElenaJ

The significators you identified are correct.
Note that Neptune squares you as ascendent, which is making you indecisive.
Notice sun, your current location, is about to sextile pluto, co-ruler of your 6th of health.
One consideration is you mercury coming towards a square to mars in 12th, ruling 6th of health. The 12th also covers hospitals. How is your health? I notice you are in Barcelona, where there seem to be serious problems with Covid.
Moon from the 12th has already left the square with Jupiter of the new location, and will sextile sun of the current residence.
You will probably decide to remain where you are.
You didn't enter the Part of Fortune, a quick calculation looks like it is by the cusp of the 4th, can you check this? This might give you the final confirmation of the answer.

gemitau

The significators you identified are correct.
Note that Neptune squares you as ascendent, which is making you indecisive.
Notice sun, your current location, is about to sextile pluto, co-ruler of your 6th of health.
One consideration is you mercury coming towards a square to mars in 12th, ruling 6th of health. The 12th also covers hospitals. How is your health? I notice you are in Barcelona, where there seem to be serious problems with Covid.
Moon from the 12th has already left the square with Jupiter of the new location, and will sextile sun of the current residence.
You will probably decide to remain where you are.
You didn't enter the Part of Fortune, a quick calculation looks like it is by the cusp of the 4th, can you check this? This might give you the final confirmation of the answer.

Thank you!
POF is in the 3rd house, 17° Leo, opposing Jupiter L7
I think this whole thing of the 12th house could be related to my current emotional/mind situation. I am a bit stuck and moving to this new house would be within 2 weeks and would require a lot of motivation
The new house has some issues also and it is not really what I am looking for, although it's close to it

Thank you Elena J!