Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subhaah525

today rcb vs dc
delhi capitals will scoring good amount of runs again from 14 th over nd will go good till 09.00 PM to set a good target. after in second inning might go see saw manner but delhi will have top hand through out whole second innning especially after 10.30....

delhi capitals should nail this in the end..

Subhaah525

Sir ur post is inspiration to learners
It makes me feel as astrology really works. Sir how to learn from u. Would love to see ur post everyday.
Requesting you to enlighten us.
you can visit my profile page, there you will get visitors message to contact me in case u need assistance.

Rohit123

Banned
Mumbai vs Rajasthan

Toss time Favor to DSC, Mumbai should win toss.

Second bat is more strong to win.

Mumbai can lose this match only if Mumbai win toss go for batting first.. because Mumbai will perform ASC role. And DSC to win this match today.

Flow is.. Mumbai win toss go for bowling first RR to bat first. Starting power play RR to struggle, pick up from 7-20 overs able to set average+ score, in chasing MI to start slow till for 4 overs, but after that MI back in game and chase rest total easily.

Seems easy and One-sided game in favor of MI.

Note - if MI win toss choose batting first. No doubt RR to win this game.
(In today's game 2nd bat to win)

Subhaah525

although they will struggle to achieve score as per expectation in slog overs. but they will win in second part of the game as second innings belong to them

Subhaah525

How? 1SL in 6th H & connected to 9H. So Asc mumbai should lose, but how does it win. Kindly correct my analysis.

see u might using different method. only 6 & 9 h signification can not comprehand victory to asc there are many other aspects which needs to be taken under consideration and all these things are not written anywhere in our scripture in a way we are using here so we have to assemle informations written and some things we learn from experience which can not be replaced by one liners like 6h, 9h connectivity with asc

shiva

see u might using different method. only 6 & 9 h signification can not comprehand victory to asc there are many other aspects which needs to be taken under consideration and all these things are not written anywhere in our scripture in a way we are using here so we have to assemle informations written and some things we learn from experience which can not be replaced by one liners like 6h, 9h connectivity with asc
Can u pls explain me once how many aspects are there?

shiva

Mumbai vs Rajasthan

Toss time Favor to DSC, Mumbai should win toss.

Second bat is more strong to win.

Mumbai can lose this match only if Mumbai win toss go for batting first.. because Mumbai will perform ASC role. And DSC to win this match today.

Flow is.. Mumbai win toss go for bowling first RR to bat first. Starting power play RR to struggle, pick up from 7-20 overs able to set average+ score, in chasing MI to start slow till for 4 overs, but after that MI back in game and chase rest total easily.

Seems easy and One-sided game in favor of MI.

Note - if MI win toss choose batting first. No doubt RR to win this game.
(In today's game 2nd bat to win)
I think ur found ASC & DSC different or difficult?

Anyway @ tomorrow toss time ASC will win toss( mostly KKR then match Start's on time chart show's DSC to win CSK..

So,who ever win toss lose match.

Rohit123

Banned
KKR vs CSK

according my calculations toss winner should win this match...

I can see that KKR to bat 1st... So how flow work.

Toss - Match both CSK to win

Flow is - CSK to win toss, take bowling 1st, KKR to bat first start bad from KKR but pick from 5 over and able to play gud near 16-17 over, last 3 over of 1st innigs CSK to bowl gud again and restrict KKR on average score. Can able to see 163 near, in chasing starting 21 minutes KKR to Bowl gud even get wkt to in starting 18 balls. But pick up from 4 over and able to chase gud till 16 overs. Last 4 overs of game KKR to back again in DEFEND. But it will be too late for KKR to defend average score that situation..

Another game flow if KKR win toss, then how game work.

Flow is KKR to win toss, as I still feel that KKR to bat first, and able to start gud in power play KKR to play gud till 9 overs from 10-20 over of 1st innigs KKR to play gud in parts.. still KKR have upper hand and able to make 188 runs near.. in chasing CSK start slow for 4 overs, but pick up speed and able to chase very gud till 16-17 over, CSK to reach almost at winning position, but in last 20 balls KKR to come back strong to defend n win.

If CSK win toss. Easy and comfortable win for CSK
If KKR win toss. Both teams to comes favorite numbers of time. Even match becomes JACKPOT where KKR to defend n win

Jibreil

Banned
even Virinchi who invented and developed sports astrology in India dont claim to predict with this precision but you are a super predictor

It's not my business to interfere in your qualm but pls do some fact checking before making horrendous assumptions of him being the pioneer of Sports Astrology in India.

Do some homework on who else has been predicting and whom he learn't from :bandit:

Rohit123

Banned
KKR vs CSK

according my calculations toss winner should win this match...

I can see that KKR to bat 1st... So how flow work.

Toss - Match both CSK to win

Flow is - CSK to win toss, take bowling 1st, KKR to bat first start bad from KKR but pick from 5 over and able to play gud near 16-17 over, last 3 over of 1st innigs CSK to bowl gud again and restrict KKR on average score. Can able to see 163 near, in chasing starting 21 minutes KKR to Bowl gud even get wkt to in starting 18 balls. But pick up from 4 over and able to chase gud till 16 overs. Last 4 overs of game KKR to back again in DEFEND. But it will be too late for KKR to defend average score that situation..

Another game flow if KKR win toss, then how game work.

Flow is KKR to win toss, as I still feel that KKR to bat first, and able to start gud in power play KKR to play gud till 9 overs from 10-20 over of 1st innigs KKR to play gud in parts.. still KKR have upper hand and able to make 188 runs near.. in chasing CSK start slow for 4 overs, but pick up speed and able to chase very gud till 16-17 over, CSK to reach almost at winning position, but in last 20 balls KKR to come back strong to defend n win.

If CSK win toss. Easy and comfortable win for CSK
If KKR win toss. Both teams to comes favorite numbers of time. Even match becomes JACKPOT where KKR to defend n win

UPDATE

winner is same KKR to defend n win..

In Chasing 1st over CSK to play average 2-4 over CSK show that they are in game, 5-11 over CSK make some runs but KKR take some wkt too between...
from 12-20 over both teams to fight euqlly, in which I can see KKR upper hands. (May Chennai come to close in chasing but not able to Win...)

Status
Not open for further replies.