jobless

DIIANEIRA

Hello!I am currently unemployed.I am very stressed and disappointed with my vocational route...Is it really so bad to have neptune square Mc?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_angie.70949.2846.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_angie.70949.2846.gif
    50.7 KB · Views: 24

kimbermoon

The Neptune square is not the reason you are unemployed; rather it shows your confusion and indecision about the path you chose to take and thus now feel the disillusionment of finding yourself in the position you are now. The stress and worry of the situation is shown by the Mercury/Neptune square, which is also joined with the 10th H ruler and the 6th H.

The issue of unemployment is affecting many others like you, as I am sure you are quite aware of. The real challenge is in finding ways to avoid letting the stress of it knock you down. Remember that there are other factors that are beyond your immediate control, so don't beat yourself up about it.

You are currently experiencing your Jupiter opposition, which often creates a need for a new change of direction in life and can be accompanied by upsets. Since Jupiter works in 12 year cycles, you have been over this ground before so you need to pull up all your resources to see you through this transitional period. Once it leaves the opposition, Jupiter will form a supportive trine to your Sun which could bring more luck and opportunities your way. [near the end of July].

graay ghost

I am not sure about your career prospects but I just wanted to say that the symmetry and the patterns of your interlaced aspect lines are stunning.